Lenovo P780 - user opinions and reviews

8.0
8.0
8.1

It's Really Supperbe....
I'm Sooooooooooooooo Happy For Buying For This Phone.......

• 2014-06-23 07:27
  • PSLa

I want to ask you what is its real bluetooth version! I see here v3.0 but at ebay and dx says v2.0 .. I want to know because my smartwatch requires v3.0 .. does anyone know?

• 2014-06-22 22:26
  • nm86

> In reply to Praveen Verma @ 2014-06-22 10:57 from S35r - click to readPut 3G SIM in SIM 1 Slot**

Correction :)

• 2014-06-22 10:58
  • S35r

> In reply to sasha @ 2014-06-17 13:32 from 7wCE - click to readHi,

Yes, Lenovo P780 is good to use on 3G. It has 2 SIM slots. Please put your 3G SIM in SIM2 slot and other SIM in SIM2 Slot.

My Vodafone 3G works awesome with it.

From : A Hallp Lenovo User :)

• 2014-06-22 10:57
  • S35r

> In reply to noobs @ 2014-06-16 07:15 from PS6Y - click to readhi noobs reset ur phone watch in youtube how to reset

• 2014-06-22 09:54
  • sUwH

> In reply to Mrinal @ 2014-06-19 10:45 from YMwu - click to readthat is not the sim issue, it has red colour button placed at sd card for reset, use it before removing or adding the sim, also instruction given on battery

• 2014-06-22 07:14
  • KFME

> In reply to Gaurav D @ 2014-06-18 06:14 from u1J1 - click to readopen the super gallery.in the right bottom corner you can see a symbol like a clock. touch that.four options appear.touch the bottom most one that is folder.

• 2014-06-21 10:17
  • uuyJ

Hello,i have purchases this phone 2 weeks back by flipkart in just 12969Rs. Allthough everythings are perfect n positive as per its specification, n battery backup is too good n awesome as it ahs 4000mAh, but from 3-4 days i m facing problem in network issues n sim issues. as i use airtel sim in sim-slot 2, the data network in 2G is not good n also voice quality, plz anyone suggest me any solution for this? plz help me abt this things...

• 2014-06-20 19:58
  • uv63

Lenovo P780.. Major issue signal .. it varies even by 1 feet.. Never seen such stupid phone..and gets hanged unknowingly.

• 2014-06-20 05:24
  • v$Cs

which one is better lenevo p780 or xolo Q1000

• 2014-06-20 05:11
  • bJhN

any drawback in this model and this phone can tether option

• 2014-06-19 12:28
  • in{E

Hello All. I purchased this phone on 30th May. There are lot of positive things about the phone
1. Battery back up - once i charge it 100% it easily last for one and half days with extensive use of Youtube, wifi, games, songs, whatsapp etc. No doubt the battery life is awesome
2. 8 GB memory with 4 gb for apps and 4 gb for user is enough for most of the apps.
3. display is ok
4. camera at 8 mp is really good even for taking pictures in dark
5. supports my 32 gb external memory card

negative:
1. at times the unit heats up while charging. anyone else also facing the same issue.
2. the sim has some problem. i don't know weather its a sim issue or a set issue. anyone else faced issue with low sound or other sim related issue

• 2014-06-19 10:45
  • YMwu

How to check maxis credit balance? my phone are not working on it.

• 2014-06-19 06:01
  • EqLt

> In reply to sasha @ 2014-06-17 13:32 from 7wCE - click to readAs long as I know, it depends your signal provider whether the 3G always availability/on. At the top screen of my P780 always shown 3G , in the other hand sometimes 3G or H+ at the top's little font (beside the 3G shown).

• 2014-06-19 05:10
  • u{Jj

Is this mobile support mhl option

• 2014-06-18 22:40
  • uvy3

hello. I have been using Lenovo P780 for something and its got it sides. Noticeable is the battery backup. Its reflective screen in light isn't much of a problem. Go for it if you want to. Camera , speed, 3G works fine. Lenovo UI is great. But the problem is the phone is in Chinese, updates and mos apps, and u seem not to be able to install Google Play Services. any one with help on that?

• 2014-06-18 19:24
  • NwLN

I Picked up one from authorized Lenovo store "thedostore.com" and it does not seem to have gorilla glass !

• 2014-06-18 10:03
  • XMIx

> In reply to Elrich @ 2014-06-18 05:00 from XNtq - click to readSsss and very soon

• 2014-06-18 09:00
  • uw2%

I purchased the P780 a few weeks ago. Although I'm happy with the phone there are a few glitches that I cannot seem to find a solution to.
1. Any images or audio files put on the external memory card are not shown in the super gallery photo viewer or google music player.
2. I have selected the external memory card as the default write disk. All the data (Whatsapp downloaded images, videos, etc, documents downloaded from the web browser) are stored on the memory card, but they cannot be seen on the photo viewers or music players etc. If I default the writing disk to the internal memory card, none of my apps installed on the external card are shown in the menu.

Is there any solution to this problem? If not, just tell me. I'll stop looking for the solution and get on with using it as is.
Thank you.

• 2014-06-18 06:14
  • u1J1

I want to purchase this phone is it upgradeable to kitkat.

• 2014-06-18 05:00
  • XNtq
Total of 2866 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P780.