Lenovo S720 - user opinions and reviews

• iwpK

my lenovo s720i phone have a jellybeing version

• 2014-08-18 18:42
  • iwpK

does this phone suport whatsAPP?
Pliz..

• 2014-08-14 19:55
  • Nv$x

i bought a lenovo S720i smartphones but my front camera is not working. please tell me how to fix it

• 2014-08-09 15:17
  • iwpx

> In reply to Hachibi @ 2014-05-26 10:24 from K1C5 - click to readYou push in the volume button and power at the same time that's what it is usually

• 2014-08-07 21:56
  • d@Cg

Using this phone for a long time. An update should be in the cards. How do you play music, there is no icon and all the music which is downloaded i cannot hear, unless i am in the caller tone mode.

• 2014-07-15 09:16
  • PUak

> In reply to Hachibi @ 2014-05-26 10:24 from K1C5 - click to readif you want to take a screen shot it's hold the power button and volume down if i'm not mistaken

• 2014-05-30 12:13
  • Kip%

How to Screencapture ? im just bought it and don't know how to screecapture

• 2014-05-26 10:24
  • K1C5

Im a user for almost a year.. Memory and ram is too slow... Im hoping for an update that make this phone more useful.. And fix some bugs.. Hoping for reply

• 2014-05-24 17:15
  • v0qJ

> In reply to priya @ 2014-04-21 13:26 from waWf - click to readI have bought this phone 8 months back. Display gone bad. vertical lines. Service centre issue DO certificate,but compamy is bot replacing phone as i lost its charger. orignal charger not available in market. lot of mails i have written to company. but no response. very bad experience

• 2014-05-19 17:31
  • rK8L

I've been using this phone since earlier this year until now ( about 5 months ) . The back camera's quality is okay but not that super great, the front camera is okay as well. Everything is great but there are only some issues with this phone. The memory /RAM is very limited, especially to user like me. I still don't know whether it can or can't move the apps to SD Card. Sometimes it can also be very slow to progress. Other than that, everything is fine. ( As for now)

• 2014-05-19 14:07
  • PTGp

> In reply to archy89 @ 2014-05-10 02:54 from IVVm - click to readWhen you're going to screenshot, don't open it immediately ("screenshot captured" at notifications). Then don't simultaneous screenshots because there a times the other screenshot is not yet finished saving.
Well at least that's how I troubleshoot my screenshot issue

• 2014-05-12 07:08
  • Kg%f

I need help. I have no problem taking screenshots from this phone until a week ago. Whenever I take screenshot now, there will be "NO THUMBNAIL" words when I check my gallery and I can't see the pic at all. How to recover from this please help me I'm a screenshot lover >.<

• 2014-05-10 02:54
  • IVVm

> In reply to Shailesh @ 2014-04-21 07:44 from u7J8 - click to readIts a nice phone at an affordable price range from flipkart.. ....
Best of its thing is that it looks similar to Lenovo vibe z.. ...
Alls good. ...but somtimes becomes quite a bit slow. ......
Camera awsome.. ....

• 2014-05-07 08:14
  • utCv

I have this phone more than a year now, And I can say it's good for a mid-ranger phone.
&#9745;The cameras are good
&#9745;The Interface and Design are great
&#9745;The personal hotspot is reliable
&#9745;The sounds are great especially it has Dolby digital plus feature
&#9745;The size and "uncommoness" of the phone is also good

But there are some things I won't recommend about this phone

-The memory and RAM is so low, I won't recommend it for a gamer and multitasker like me. Plus there are times you can download app from google play because it always say insuffiecient space or storage or something.

-If you expect for updates, don't buy this phone. It's more than a year now and did I got any update? no still ICS.

-If you tend to drop your phone never buy this,I only drop this for a few times and the screen broke and totally unusable (unlike other phones ever with a cracked screen it's usable) after a fews days I broke it it's repaired and after a few months even if it's not broken screen a portion of a screen is not usable.

But if your a careful strict budget daily user, I will recommend this phone

• 2014-05-02 11:24
  • Kg%f

> In reply to vipul @ 2014-04-28 07:27 from v{VE - click to readgo for play store and dowanlood mx player

• 2014-04-30 08:32
  • t1$B

i used lenovo s720 is very good only one problem zooming video function not given in this phone

• 2014-04-28 07:27
  • v{VE

I got really bad experience. actually i bought this phonr 1 week back but it's software has some problem. and touch is also very bad. it types by his own also send messages, call to any one. it operates by itself. this is very rubbish phone.really i got very bad ex[eriance with lenovo. lets see r lenovo replaces the phone or...

• 2014-04-21 13:26
  • waWf

I can't run Torch Light APP in this phone which is very comman App. It is very bad for Lenovo..Please reply if it is...and how..

• 2014-04-21 07:44
  • u7J8

I think it is not normal because my phone can last for 2 days if I will not play games on it.

• 2014-04-18 03:54
  • T6r}
Total of 306 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S720.