Lenovo S820 - user opinions and reviews

2067774

8.2
8.1
8.2

Hello my friend handphone can not search compass .

• 2014-10-01 11:04
  • 25F}

> In reply to video.director @ 2014-09-29 20:01 from p{sp - click to readHello,

I had the same problem before.

Here are the solution that I did is to uninstall youtube app and clear data then reupdate again
I think it may or may not work I don't have a sure solution though

- My opinions

• 2014-10-01 08:39
  • UD%{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-16 06:33 from vV5I - click to readIhave a problem after upgrade to kit kat: youtube player app is freezing after each 13 seconds, but sound is going. i have change resolution to lowest, dindt work. cash clean.

• 2014-09-29 20:01
  • p{sp

lg l90 is cheaper and waaay better

• 2014-09-29 16:13
  • fkAH

> In reply to azlee(malaysia) @ 2014-09-26 12:51 from IVVf - click to readYou need to replace modem.img to v51 check your baseband version azli, it is not v51 or above right?

• 2014-09-29 05:47
  • tufb

> In reply to Yuki-chan @ 2014-09-27 02:34 from 95qj - click to readI wanna know if its really a no no to upgrade your lenovo s820 from jelly bean to kitkat? Is this model better than Lenovo A850? No transferring-to-sd card like issues? Please i need an advice before i purchase one this afternoon

Thanks and God bless

• 2014-09-29 03:15
  • UD}p

> In reply to Himanshu @ 2014-09-09 06:53 from uvxa - click to readI agree with u after upgrading to kitkate my s820 become slower

• 2014-09-28 11:04
  • NhJx

> In reply to sally @ 2014-09-17 09:41 from vV5G - click to readbeware of kitkate for s820 ur phone will be slow and u can't downgrade again stay on jellybean

• 2014-09-28 10:59
  • NhJx

i updated my s820 to kitkat..at first the shake lock is working after a month it stopped working..i did the hard reset but nothing happen..please help thanks

• 2014-09-27 14:12
  • 7Xma

i recently updated my s820 to kitkat and anfter a month the shake lock is not working anymore..why is that????i tried the hard reset and nothing happens..anyone please help

• 2014-09-27 14:06
  • 7Xma

> In reply to sally @ 2014-09-17 09:41 from vV5G - click to readGo to the settings and search for the "about phone" from system then click the system update and there you go! Enjoy android kitkat :3

• 2014-09-27 02:39
  • 95qj

So far I'm using Lenovo S820 (red) and this device's performance is excellent. There is no lag and the camera is superb. Android kitkat in here works fluidly, no problems or what so over. Though my kikat hadn't been rooted but still, it works the best. With 8gb as internal and sd card slot up to 32 gb, the multi tasking and other heavy usage is no problem. I recommend this phone for mid range and I'm sure once you have it, you'll love it. :D

(Compare to Sony Xperia and Samsung's touch wiz which are trash looool I had these phones before and it's a crap. Sorry for the comment, but it does really do.)

• 2014-09-27 02:34
  • 95qj

I only want to know if we don't update to Kit Kat then will there be any problem? I just bought one s820 and I'm curious to know.....

Thanks and regards

• 2014-09-26 19:41
  • JacT

> In reply to azlee(malaysia) @ 2014-09-26 12:51 from IVVf - click to readis that true azli? what system that you have? jelly or kitkat? if the problem occur after upgrading kitkat, try to get the jellybean back, if not, it may a hardware propblem, please claim the warranty frm yr spplier.. tq.. i hope it helped.

• 2014-09-26 13:02
  • tufx

Hello Guys, i will get my S820 soon, I see all you guys complaining about the kitkat issue on this device.. So, i suppose to use it or not? is it a manual installation over stock recovery or just tap the Update Button?

• 2014-09-26 12:59
  • tufx

Anyone can HELP me.???..my signal is too low..my phone just get 1 bar line for any sim card..its software problem or hardware problem.???..please HELP..I'm cant found link for that problem..i've tty change modem but its still like that..i hope everyone here can help me..

• 2014-09-26 12:51
  • IVVf

> In reply to Eioj @ 2014-09-24 21:47 from F%2{ - click to readMy opinion:

Try google now launcher

• 2014-09-25 01:20
  • KgVG

i just upgraded my OS to Android ver4.4.2 Kitkat.
I would like to ask, is there any way for me to put back again my previous OS (jelly bean)???
Im having a hard time using the Kitkat,
= it does not arranged icon alphabetically
= it has a bigger icon, compare to the jelly bean you can resize it.
where to bdownload Lenovos820 theme?

• 2014-09-24 21:47
  • F%2{

When my phone is in sleep mood the Wi-Fi goes of. So, my Viber, WhatsApp and others apps that need Wi-Fi don't work. Once I on my phone, It normally connects to Wi-fi and I receive all notifications and miss calls. I've done all adjustment in my phone setting as well as each app regarding to this matter (e.g always connected, keep Wi-Fi constantly on). Does anyone know how I can fix this issue? Thanks!

• 2014-09-24 20:23
  • veKW

Can anyone help me why phone line just 1 bar.?.and if i sent sms its always failed..can anyone help me.?.i think this fone problem not my sim card problem..sorry for bad english..

• 2014-09-24 07:29
  • ibp{
Total of 1375 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S820.