Lenovo S820 - user opinions and reviews

8.2
8.1
8.2

Hi.
I can't connect to my camera. Can you tell me why and How to manage it. Thank you. :D

• 2014-10-30 13:35
  • ucRZ

Hi.

• 2014-10-30 13:28
  • ucRZ

Hi,
Can you tell me if you repaired your screen in Mumbai. Is it working fine after couple of months?
Will appreciate your feedback.
Many chines sites are offering the screen from $9 to $30 is it safe to deal with them?
Thanks.

• 2014-10-29 10:41
  • vbPZ

> In reply to muqtada @ 2014-10-24 20:25 from sUvU - click to readDont think so. Seeing so many complaints about the glass screen. This com should be sued for using substandard glass pane.
Can someone help?

• 2014-10-28 08:03
  • vbPL

Hey folks, I can't view images using my lenovo s820 while I search Google. Images just won't open.. Please help me with this problem.

Regards

Paru

• 2014-10-27 12:19
  • uvtp

Aijaz,
It is October now, is your screen working fine after buying rom Aliexpress? Plz let me know, Lenovo Serv centre charging half the cost of phone to replace screen!!
Will appreciate ur response.

• 2014-10-27 12:15
  • vbPM

> In reply to AMk @ 2014-07-31 17:12 from vbJ{ - click to readDoes it work fine after the repair?

• 2014-10-27 11:21
  • vbPM

> In reply to Qui @ 2014-08-14 07:00 from Mfxd - click to readWhat happened to the screen? could you replace without replace the glass? If yes where and what cost?

• 2014-10-27 11:03
  • vbPM

> In reply to riniss. @ 2014-10-18 02:42 from mD6v - click to readBattery is fake. Does not last as said by its display. To explain to those who have not seen the phone. The ph shows amt of hours of charging left with Wifi or Data connection etc. However it does not last as indcated.

• 2014-10-27 10:42
  • vbPM

The glass is very weak.Within 6 months of use the phone fell from a height from the knee and the display side glass broke, fortunetly the display is fine but service cannot replace glass alone. For both cost is Rs8000/- :(
In 2 months of use, Rear Camera glass broke as it could not resist heat and cold. Took it inside an AC room after clicking in hot sun and there was a crack in the viewer window glass.
Is there no quality control for such high end phones?

• 2014-10-27 10:38
  • vbPM

Very nice phone, only memory is short. upgradable to 4.4 kitkat without problem, Memory problem can be solved with Link2SD, I run now unlimited apps on the 32 GB SD card (extra partion for linking needed). Cost a lot of searching but I pretty happy with this phone. Battery run really one day with a bit care and the options kitkat delivers. A bigger Battery would be nice though. So if memomory problem solved you have a really good phone for very less money. The phone needs to be rootet voor link2SD that is a bit complicated but it works.

• 2014-10-26 15:53
  • pTdE

I have been using this phone for about one year, it's sucks!the front camera is bad, they say have 4gb of internal storage, but sadly there is only 2gb , I can't install much app into my phone, battery run down like super fast, I have to charge my phone 2times per day, and now my whatapps and facebook apps it close by itself due to No more internal storage What?!

• 2014-10-25 09:37
  • RI8T

Can v change internal memory from 4gb to 8gb and can v increase ram from 1 to 2 r 4 can any one say

• 2014-10-25 09:11
  • rAM5

> In reply to lyn @ 2014-10-13 18:46 from v0qT - click to readIs this really corning with gorilla glass

• 2014-10-24 20:25
  • sUvU

does it have a LED indicator????

• 2014-10-24 09:22
  • UD{8

Everything is good about the phone. I used this phone for six months
Only problem is glass is really weak. Phone fell down from knee height and glass got broken and replacement costs 8000 rs. Mobile is slim and difficult to have grip on it.

• 2014-10-21 08:15
  • rKPn

Why does my S820 doesn't change its internal memory from 4gb to 8hb after I update it to KitKat, pls answer me,....thank u,

• 2014-10-20 08:27
  • t7Xh

> In reply to iamkashan @ 2014-10-12 10:24 from KI$A - click to readI have the same problem, plus most of the apps after the latest updated are in Chinese.. Help..

• 2014-10-19 14:45
  • 3iKN

is this mobile have really corning by GORILLA GLASS or not
????

• 2014-10-18 07:54
  • sUvP

What about 12 megapixel camera of this phone?? What about batery and batery back up?? Also we should not update this phone to Kit Kat coz many people saying that will freeze?? I have heard that performance and other things are awesome, hope someone will answer, bye :)

• 2014-10-18 02:42
  • mD6v
Total of 1416 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S820.