Lenovo S820 - user opinions and reviews

2209458

8.2
8.1
8.2

hi...is the housing of lenovo s820 compactible with lenovo s960??

• 2014-11-23 09:23
  • fq5}

why I couldn't updated my hp. currently S820_ROW_S108_130603

• 2014-11-22 23:59
  • AdM1

I am having difficulty how I would be able to download the picture from the chatbox that was sent to me.
If anyone here knows how it works or how they way to download, please can you share it here. Thanks

• 2014-11-22 16:36
  • Sam@

Where can get it's accessories?

• 2014-11-22 13:37
  • 04}A

hi, all
my lenovo s820 cannot login
i have reset it but still can not login..
any suggestion???

• 2014-11-22 03:07
  • XNgt

> In reply to Azam @ 2014-09-12 05:40 from IV$9 - click to readSame problem here...but the good thing is...we dont need to open the battery...it will restart it self..

• 2014-11-18 13:13
  • IW1%

Hi. I tried to update the kit Kat version but after the same I got display touch issue and been informed by the service center people that to not update the kitkat version as it has not fully provided. Can any one suggest a way forward.

• 2014-11-16 20:11
  • rx7p

iam using the same phone but i have totally disappointed with signal strength very worst deal.any body have solutions pl. post

• 2014-11-12 18:39
  • LbgW

Hi friends I am using lenovo s820 only the phone performance s super after upgrading to KitKat I didn't have any problem..Because the phone s too good and performance of browsing s super...Don't get anger any 1 I think u dono how to update to KitKat..so u ll finding prob..I am well satisfied with ma mob and KitKat version

• 2014-11-12 07:18
  • rAfq

> In reply to kachinho @ 2014-11-10 14:47 from dPN6 - click to readwhat i read here about this phone is not what i agree
this is really one of the best phone we have in market
battery is superb and not fast disharging as samsung
best looks, nice touch, all features like camera , audio jack and speaker, hotspot everything works very well i am using it since last8months and very much satisfied with it
really best buy in this price range and anyday better r than samsung or apple
go for it . take my words u will not be disappointed

• 2014-11-11 19:09
  • 64MW

> In reply to sameer @ 2014-11-10 10:53 from MfqS - click to readhi im interested to buy this lenovo and i want your opinion if you can po this phone becouse you have this phone can you help me ?

• 2014-11-10 14:47
  • dPN6

The features of the phone are very encouraging and looks like value for money.
But when there are technical issues with the phone then you would understand what it means to be a lenovo phone user.

I bought S820, 8 months back, and was initally very happy with my choice.
Later after the kitkat upgrade, the problem started.
The display would turn off and the screen continued to flicker.
I call Lenovo support and that man was shouting at me. He said "Why in the first place you upgraded the phone".
I really did not understand him. The upgrade was officially launched as OTA. It was released by Lenovo and now this service engineer is shouting at me.
It was difficult for me to understand my mistake till I realised that my mistake was i bought this phone and trusted a brand like Lenovo.

I WOULD SUGGEST YOU NOT TO BUY LENOVO BRAND. ITS SUPPORT IS PATHETIC.

FOREWARNED IS FOREARMED -
Rest is your decision.

• 2014-11-10 10:53
  • MfqS

Hiii,
I want to know how is kitkat row on Lenovo s820.
As per reviews battery problem is resolved... Is it so?
What are other benefits and drawbacks...please someone explain....

• 2014-11-10 04:17
  • vb@b

Hi. My cellular phone hanged when I turned it on earlier so I removed the battery. Then, after a couple of minutes I put it again in my phone but still no effect. Nothing changed. What to do now? I badly need my phone right now.

• 2014-11-07 04:53
  • 7XcZ

In my lenovo S820 mobile, hotspot wifi is not working. If I want to connect my data network to laptop, it is showing limited connectivity. And if I try to connect hotspot wifi from Laptop to my mobile, it is getting connected. Any solution for this??

• 2014-11-06 08:14
  • nCfj

I have Lenovo S820. My phone has been upgrading for almost 2 hours and even util now...how to stop?

• 2014-11-05 15:53
  • vaQZ

Hye!,does this phone model's audio jack spoils fast?

• 2014-11-04 14:56
  • vV5G

> In reply to Minnie @ 2014-11-01 03:25 from sBSv - click to readIt has a timer on only on rear cam just go to settings. for the front cam timer I used Camer360. For better shots, I used HD camera ultra.

• 2014-11-03 03:41
  • M7Yx

> In reply to ashton @ 2014-10-20 08:27 from t7Xh - click to readThe built-in RAM and storage cannot be changed. If you want more storage, you have to find a model with more memory or storage. Can cannot upgrade your memory by upgrading the OS version (from 4gb to 8gb for example).
For built-in storage (4gb in this case), some space is always used by the OS and applications, so you only have 2gb left over.

• 2014-11-02 05:27
  • vV5I

Hi i would like to ask if there's a self timer for lenovo s820 camera? Or i have to download an app

• 2014-11-01 03:25
  • sBSv
Total of 1436 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S820.