Lenovo S820 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.2
8.1
8.2

Everything is good about the phone. I used this phone for six months
Only problem is glass is really weak. Phone fell down from knee height and glass got broken and replacement costs 8000 rs. Mobile is slim and difficult to have grip on it.

• 2014-10-21 08:15
  • rKPn

Why does my S820 doesn't change its internal memory from 4gb to 8hb after I update it to KitKat, pls answer me,....thank u,

• 2014-10-20 08:27
  • t7Xh

> In reply to iamkashan @ 2014-10-12 10:24 from KI$A - click to readI have the same problem, plus most of the apps after the latest updated are in Chinese.. Help..

• 2014-10-19 14:45
  • 3iKN

is this mobile have really corning by GORILLA GLASS or not
????

• 2014-10-18 07:54
  • sUvP

What about 12 megapixel camera of this phone?? What about batery and batery back up?? Also we should not update this phone to Kit Kat coz many people saying that will freeze?? I have heard that performance and other things are awesome, hope someone will answer, bye :)

• 2014-10-18 02:42
  • mD6v

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-01 11:04 from 25F} - click to readbro it catches GPS at faster speed after using mobile uncle tool from play store n mediatek have GPS problems but its solution has been provided at various sites n if u want to know mail me at Shobhitmishra1111@gmail.com

• 2014-10-17 20:20
  • 7tE5

> In reply to Umair @ 2014-10-11 15:25 from awnJ - click to readbro go to setting
then go to language n input where u will find android keyboard (aosp) click on its setting there u will get vibrate on key press untick it

• 2014-10-17 20:07
  • 7tE5

I have this one and i upgraded it to KitKat 4.4.2 and it became amazing and speedy than before but i have small problem when i press triple on the screen it make zoom screen with a blue frame it's made me crazy while playing or camera or any thing else, how can i disable this bad blue frame. Please reply me as soon as possible...... Regards.... Shêtôs

• 2014-10-17 02:26
  • Nkm%

> In reply to Kosova( Big Albania) @ 2014-10-15 08:47 from JE0s - click to readThis is very good phone better than most other brands at same platform. the processing speed is incredible, touch response awesome. i really didnt expect lenovo to be a great brand in mobiles. but this handset has proven me wrong and trust me this handset is really amazing.

• 2014-10-15 13:07
  • mT@J
  • Kosova( Big Albania)
  • Rating0

Hows the battery life and backup at this phone?? What about 12 megapixel camera?? Hows this phone at all coz I'm interested to buy one. Hope someone will answer, Bye :)

• 2014-10-15 08:47
  • JE0s

I have got a Kitkat update.Is there any problem when the update is done??? . Also will there be any battery stand by problem.Also can you tell me what change can i hope for when the update is made????.Please can you help me out!!!!

• 2014-10-14 13:06
  • EsmS

> In reply to Marcus @ 2014-10-12 15:07 from vQ}N - click to readHi,go to settings about phone then click the system Update. thats all but its almost 3 1/2 hrs updating for kitkat

• 2014-10-13 18:46
  • v0qT

people, if you didn't rooted youre device yet.. root it now! the device will work properly. but remember, if you still have a guarantie list dont root it becouse the guarantie wull expire the same moment you do that!!!

• 2014-10-12 16:15
  • 3nuF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-29 16:13 from fkAH - click to readMan.. Lg L9 is shit comparing to this one. I had the same problems like all you guys but i have corrected them. Dont root your phone until you have a guarantie list. When it expire then you root youre device and than it work properly.. See ya

• 2014-10-12 16:11
  • 3nuF

I currently have S820_ROW_S124_140404 firmware, when do i get KitKat OS update notification???? and how do I install the KitKat update??? Please reply me?????

• 2014-10-12 15:07
  • vQ}N

• 2014-10-12 11:32
  • mD6v

i have lenovo s820 but some of my apps not working on this phone, like fb instagram many other. pls tell me if anything i can do to fix it?

• 2014-10-12 10:24
  • KI$A

> In reply to Eioj @ 2014-09-24 21:47 from F%2{ - click to readWhy didn't you just reset your phone ( if its work ). Because my phone have the same problem like yours but I bought my phone to service center and its fine now.

• 2014-10-11 15:31
  • KZ8R

I want to turn off vibration while typing on whatsapp tango facebook messenger but I am unable to find this option. Can somebody please help me?

Regards,

Umair

• 2014-10-11 15:25
  • awnJ

Regards,

Umair

• 2014-10-11 15:20
  • awnJ
Total of 1401 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S820.