Lenovo S820 - user opinions and reviews

8.2

I need different colur lenevo s820 mobile

• 2014-05-17 20:42
  • rAf1

Is it better than htc desire sv or one sv?

• 2014-05-17 19:12
  • rKwY

i have lenovo s820 when i open it there are some dots color appears how can i fixed it please help

• 2014-05-17 13:48
  • v0qJ

• 2014-05-17 13:45
  • v0qJ

> In reply to kazman @ 2014-04-02 07:21 from IWdY - click to readJust bought s820 rm 520 nro..huhu more save

• 2014-05-17 10:41
  • HjBD

> In reply to Pranay @ 2014-04-25 13:52 from KFPF - click to readMe also wanna know..is there any solution to change video format???

• 2014-05-17 10:22
  • HjBD

Gd phone , I have a red model , I think this is a great phone with a super camera

• 2014-05-16 20:05
  • GRQC

> In reply to Shiraz @ 2014-04-21 20:51 from 3Yh9 - click to readI have same problemm about my lenovo s820
can't move my bluetooth to turn on its move back to off.. i can't activate my bluetooth now....

• 2014-05-16 10:01
  • 7X1Q

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-15 06:33 from tUfd - click to readOkay. Thanks.
And that Magpie semi black transparent cover comes with the phone only or we have to buy it?

• 2014-05-15 12:02
  • up6S

I bought the S820 a last week. The model is S820_ROW 8GB .I have 1 question about the wireless connectivity. According to the the specification it has dual-band capability. It should be able to detect the 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz wireless network. My unit cannot find the the 5Ghz wireless network. I purchased it in the Philippines. The sales representative do not know how to troubleshoot the issue since they do not have a router that broadcast 5Ghz. I brought it to the service center and they do not know how to troubleshoot the issue. I was advised that the unit might have factory issue and got a replacement. I checked the unit but it still cannot find the 5Ghz wireless network. Can someone please tell me if this version is capable on detecting the 5Ghz wireless networks?

Thank you.

• 2014-05-15 07:19
  • vxuJ

I bought the S820 a last week. The model is S820_ROW 8GB .I have 1 question about the wireless connectivity. According to the the specification it has dual-band capability. It should be able to detect the 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz wireless network. My unit cannot find the the 5Ghz wireless network. I purchased it in the Philippines. The sales representative do not know how to troubleshoot the issue since they do not have a router that broadcast 5Ghz. I brought it to the service center and they do not know how to troubleshoot the issue.I was advised that the unit might have factory issue and got a replacement. I checked the unit but it still cannot find the 5Ghz wireless network. Can someone please tell me if this version is capable on detecting the 5Ghz
wireless networks?

Thank you.

• 2014-05-15 06:49
  • P@c0
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-14 12:53 from vbMZ - click to readWhite is available in 4GB version only, 8GB version comes only in Red. I have Red it looks good in Magpie semi transparent black back cover

• 2014-05-15 06:33
  • tUfd

Phone is great, specially battery life and Display.

But RAM consumption is always seen about 75% even when disabled/Force stopped many unwanted applications might be because of customized UI.

There are many preinstalled unwanted apps and there is no option to uninstall it.

If Lenovo is planning for OS upgrades its a good mid range options

• 2014-05-15 06:31
  • tUfd

Is White colour cover available in Lenovo S820?
I heard only Red colour cover is availabe.
Actually I want a White colour cover in Lenovo S820.
I'm going to buy this phone next week. So please if any one knows do tell me.

• 2014-05-14 12:53
  • vbMZ

i just bought this phone about 1 month ago..its not reliable bcoz of the lcd problem whereas there were many annoying dot patterns kept popping on the lcd when playing games..stupid phone..not recommended buying... even after i send it for repair (still under warranty),the problem keep persists..

• 2014-05-12 13:57
  • KZ8x

My Lenovo S820 keep restarting.
Still happening after i upgrade firmware.
Anyone can help??

• 2014-05-12 08:27
  • IVLZ

> In reply to SAM @ 2014-05-11 17:32 from 6QgT - click to readClick on the Power button & Volume key for 2 seconds simultaneously.

• 2014-05-12 05:16
  • tZj}

> In reply to SAM @ 2014-05-11 17:32 from 6QgT - click to readClick on the Power button & Volume key for 2 seconds.

• 2014-05-12 05:15
  • tZj}

Can someone please help me with some information, I am highly interested in this phone and would like to purchase one for use in the UNITED STATES However I can not get a clear answer whether or not this phone has multiple versions. I need one that covers 850wcdma / 1900wcdma standards for use with tmobile and or at&t however lenovo's product description separates its listing on gsm frequencies with asian pacific and latin america, does this phone cover both standards or are there 2 different versions of it?

• 2014-05-11 18:49
  • kZye

How do we take screen snapshot with this phone? Anyone please

• 2014-05-11 17:32
  • 6QgT
Total of 1493 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S820.