Lenovo S820 - user opinions and reviews

1924031

8.2
8.1
8.2

Hmmm .. Just wanna ask if some games are not compatible in this mobile coz for example "flappy bird" when I play it it becomes slomo but not hanging or logging its just slow .. Pls reply some suggestions .. Thx

• 2014-03-17 14:52
  • v0Xt

> In reply to samsmile @ 2014-03-13 02:44 from vaN} - click to readgoto setting>>>all settings tab>>>personal>>>Language and input>>>Type of keyboard u r suing(for ex: Google Keyboard) touch the gear(settings)>>>> from there you can off the auto corection etc options...
Hope this will be helpful

• 2014-03-17 14:52
  • Pxj}

When I charge my lenovo s820.. the lenovopower will show how long I should charge my phone..usually 2 hours something..but it can only charge until 99% and state that 6 more minutes to 100%..but after 6 minutes..the percentage is still the same..so usually I will stop charging the phone..

One time, I accidentally overcharge the phone for over an hour and the battery is fully charged...

So, my question is, should I stop charging the phone when it is 99% or overcharge it until it is fully charged? Which method will damage the battery or no effect at all..? Thanks.

• 2014-03-17 13:59
  • HjBy

Bought this mobile a couple of weeks ago. I was into a great confusion as at the same price range motoG was available. Yet, lenovo s 820 was so eye catching that made me to choose this. Everything is perfect about this mobile..only 1 thing that disappointed me a bit is its camera. 12 MP is what they say but it doesnt look like what is said. im able to pick at the most 1980 pixels with cam. But that did not took me away as other tech specs tied me up there at that price, If one would ask me... i would as well recommend to go for this mobile rather than motoG...

• 2014-03-17 13:44
  • Pxj}

Mine is having trouble charging. Like it says charging but it dies while it's charging.

• 2014-03-16 19:30
  • rvj9

how to make video call with this phone(lenovo s820)? i'm new with this..:-)

• 2014-03-16 07:07
  • PTGX

hello, im using this phone.my niece playing with it and remove the apps button.now i cant open my apps normally and its frustrating.how i can get the apps button back? thank you

• 2014-03-16 02:10
  • ibcJ

> In reply to sandy @ 2014-03-05 20:22 from Xu@J - click to readMe too! i also wish to know y..:(

• 2014-03-15 20:36
  • YV7A

> In reply to Ajay @ 2014-03-14 12:15 from 7t%I - click to readDear,
Go to Aliexpress.com and buy screen, it cost me 4200 indian rupees.
I purchased it and now its working fine like original
hope it helps you.

Aijaz

• 2014-03-15 12:17
  • 04@H

Hi All,

Just broke my screen... touch is still intact everything is working fine...
any suggestions for replacement
the service center s charging 8800/-rs

Please let me know if there is any other alternative..

• 2014-03-14 12:15
  • 7t%I

How to take screen shot i have already tried power + volume down...not working please suggest solution which doesn't include Rooting

• 2014-03-13 05:06
  • vGhi

> In reply to que @ 2014-03-02 04:55 from tuf7 - click to readchange your setting

• 2014-03-13 02:54
  • vaN}

I bought the phone last week...so far its good.My only problem is the front cam,for ex..2 persons took selfie pic when u check the pic the one in the left is in the right already...hahha.I'm a little bit confused.Another problem is the keyboard.I cant turn off prescriptive dictionary.Hope someone will help me bout this.

• 2014-03-13 02:44
  • vaN}

> In reply to Mobilegeeko @ 2014-03-12 15:41 from 7tQn - click to readAbout the radio, does it needs the wired headset to work or can play the radio without connecting the headset as it has built-in radio antenna?

• 2014-03-12 17:01
  • mGtb

I bought it yesterday morning.
Good phone at this price bracket.
But going by the cons,one would have to think over.
RAM management is bad.
Out of the four cores(since it's a quad core processor)
only one core takes all the load in general,resulting in overload.
I have only installed three to four apps of around 20MB in total.But the phone keeps on rebooting a lot,especially when connected to internet via WiFi or 3G data.
So,definitely bad performance.No support or fix is found online

• 2014-03-12 15:41
  • 7tQn

> In reply to Leo @ 2014-03-11 17:03 from apRN - click to readI am fron the Philippines. I am about to buy this phone. Is there any problems you've encountered with this phone?

• 2014-03-12 14:09
  • 7Xcm

> In reply to CReb @ 2014-02-21 07:02 from t}e@ - click to readYou click on the screen and there is zoom bar there

• 2014-03-11 19:46
  • 3YfV

> In reply to pyakang @ 2014-03-09 18:31 from 3CbY - click to readsame problem that I am in, can't send SMS to Phils

• 2014-03-11 17:03
  • apRN

I am using this phone for 6 months now ..initially it was a great experience however this became very disappointing now . The phone mic has starting not working suddenly and when i visit service center at Ludhiana , they took phone for 12 days ....

Very poor and disappointing . NOT RECOMMENDED

• 2014-03-11 11:53
  • t7jq

bought this device. i flashed it with MUIU Rom and its awesome!!

• 2014-03-11 10:51
  • PGJD
Total of 1290 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S820.