Lenovo S820 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.1
7.9
8.0

Very weak network signal. Any solution for this?

• 2014-06-08 00:24
  • v0qT

Poor network signal!!! Can anybody help?

• 2014-06-08 00:14
  • v0qT

Why my phone only hv 2gb internal

• 2014-06-06 17:30
  • sF}M

To GSMARENA,

Can you do an in depth review of this cellphone? Thanks

• 2014-06-06 09:07
  • Mfx7

can I use the phone to do messaging with Chinese hand written on screen. All Chinese iphone used by me previously can have this Chinese hand write function. please advise.

• 2014-06-06 08:58
  • TSMq

Boy, the battery life is so so bad. I cant use the phone for more than 6hrs. I don't Skype, I have turned off my FB app. My Whatz app I active, but don't chat much. And I purchased the phone one week back. I even downloaded the "Battery Doctor", coz the battery life is so bad. Words cant explain my frustration.

• 2014-06-06 05:09
  • 25KQ

Please Dont Buy thi phone ...when i broght this mobile its screen got damaged with in 15 days..then i reachd to servce center then they cost me 8800/- so please its worth less to buy this phone such a delicated one...

• 2014-06-05 11:55
  • KA59

OTA

• 2014-06-04 17:07
  • RILa

How did u update the phone to vibe ui 1.5?
From the ota or vibeui.com?

• 2014-06-04 14:08
  • X}Gm

I NEED HELP!! I updated my Vibe UI to 1.5 and then my play store and other apps are missing.. I didn't make a back up sadly (cos I was stupid).. can you guys help me? How do I get the play store?

• 2014-06-04 05:06

Hello !
Recently I purchased this phone and the menu seems to be missing (you know when you tap the home button and the menu pops up (all the apps and stuff like on a Samsung I guess..) or is the phone just like that ?

• 2014-06-02 16:03
  • RILa

may i noe this hp can take photo in the night without flashlight ?

• 2014-06-02 09:04
  • IVUj

Have been using this phone for last 7 months. I have the red 8 GB version. So far:
1. Camera is good and worthy of price.
2. Battery life is acceptable. With single sim, can last for 1 and half day with 2 hrs of Skype video call, 4 hours of Whatsapp, 4 hour of web surfing and 20 minutes of calls.
3. With dual sim, charge once in 24 hrs required.
4. Gaming performance is fine, It does not hang with most of the games.
5. Display is very clear and sharp. Specially the web surfing is quite comfortable. The tiny font is readable without magnification most of the time.
6. No problems in WiFi connectivity when it is set to "always on".
7. Sometimes signals are lost in basement.
8. Flashlight is quite handy.
9. Viewing angles are quite wide.
10. Ambient light sensor is sluggish and battery is consumed more when set to automatic brightness. So keep it off.
11. Light weight set is easy to carry.
12. Slim design easily slides into pocket of jeans.
So far, I am quite satisfied with this set.

• 2014-06-01 18:42

• t1$B

Its a average mobile but price is too high comparison to other in same feacher

• 2014-05-30 12:35
  • t1$B

hello, why is my lenovo s820 got a chinese writing on my phonebook? its not fake, but somethings not right with the langauge.. i chose English UK already

pls help thanx

• 2014-05-30 07:07
  • tZj{

> In reply to satyendra @ 2014-05-29 08:16 from rK8k - click to readButton keys no light in all unit. Normal things.

• 2014-05-29 17:20
  • t7$x

> In reply to satyendra @ 2014-05-29 08:16 from rK8k - click to readThere's no lights on touch buttons!

• 2014-05-29 17:14
  • KFPJ

Hi i bought leneovo s820 its working good but but i dont know how can i on the light of button keys which are present on the bottom

• 2014-05-29 08:16
  • rK8k
Total of 1537 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S820.