Lenovo S850 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.0
7.8
7.7

Camera is best good phone

• 2015-07-04 20:37
  • 84u}

IS there is problem of speaker in this company of mbile

• 2015-07-04 07:13
  • BCKB

> In reply to Milan @ 2015-07-02 16:54 from rAfB - click to readWhat about this phone performance..?

• 2015-07-03 23:31
  • tueb

Nice design but 1 disvantange 1GB ram..in this new era of technology adlist phone should 2GB ram

• 2015-07-03 23:30
  • tueb

Very bad mobile worest battary I have ever used Hanging all the time

• 2015-07-03 23:18
  • N09F

I does not have any problem on using this mobile.

• 2015-07-02 16:54
  • rAfB

I does not have any problem on using this mobile.

• 2015-07-02 16:53
  • rAfB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-28 11:29 from Iajf - click to readWarm while using this lenovo850

• 2015-06-29 15:01
  • 3C1G

> In reply to inda @ 2015-06-27 05:13 from KZ8P - click to readIs there any problem like ait gets heated or battery???????

• 2015-06-28 11:29
  • Iajf

> In reply to sat @ 2015-06-27 12:55 from XuZM - click to readLenovo s850 does not have this feature

• 2015-06-28 11:27
  • Iajf

Would anyone help me as my front camera got dusty can we clean it by ourselves or have to go to the servicing centre

• 2015-06-28 05:58
  • KAe@

• 2015-06-28 05:43
  • U@HQ

How to insert SD card in lenovo s850

• 2015-06-27 12:55
  • XuZM

> In reply to mJ.izzy @ 2015-05-29 08:22 from RBAP - click to readI want to buy this phone this phone has any problum

• 2015-06-27 06:57
  • rAfx

I've been using this phone for half a year..(bought on Nov 2014). The main prob for me is, I cannot send any message to certain number. Which really breaks my heart.

• 2015-06-27 05:13
  • KZ8P
  • F

I've been using this phone half a year..(bought on Nov 2014). The main prob for me is, I cannot send any message to certain number. Which really breaks my heart.

• 2015-06-27 05:12
  • KZ8P
  • F

Bought in March 2015.Following problems faced in April & again in May 2015:(a)phone gets "switched off" by its own & not gets "ON" by On/Off switch or otherwise (b)gets heated up within 3-4 min. of talking. It was kept in HCL touch service center for about a week each time & returned rectified.
Again on 25th June, problems faced: (a)Showing full network indication but neither receiving nor sending any communication (b) Its signal reception is week compared to another set at the same location by the same service provider (c)gets heated up within 3-4 min. of talking (d) Ringer not working.
I will approach consumer court if Lenovo doesn't replace it with a new phone, providing fresh two year warranty.

• 2015-06-26 09:25
  • FYje

> In reply to vickal Baisoya @ 2015-06-26 06:21 from Hktx - click to readHave you bought it?? does it have any issues?

• 2015-06-26 08:59

Hi all ,

This is to let u all know abt a very bad experience with Lenovo S850
and its service centre
As its just a waste of Time and inconvenience u get at the end of the story.
I have visited the service centre at fourtech 4 times in last 4 months
and seen many unsatisfied and furious customers all throughtout.
Then I wrote to the lencare mail support at Bangalore and today morning i realised that I was a big timme pass to go thr' all the procedure and ultimately they couldnt slove the problem with my handset and not ready to replace the same inspite of being a manufacturing fault.

I purchased Lenovo S860 online in Jan 15
1.There was a problem with the handset immediately in 1st week of its usage .it was regarding detection of Sim.we thought it was related to wrong cutting of the Sim as I had got it cut from local store, still the problem persisted

2. Then there was a problem with speaker . for incoming call only with the speaker phone l could hear the voice.l gave it to service Centre to fix the problem

3. After repair that problem was solved but there was a new problem

As I started loosing the network without interferences to other services.most imp l would not notice it as all other functions work

But the person calling to me would register it as mobile switch off

When this happened quiet frequently l used to receive the call on my alternative landline clinic no and l simply just used to switch off the mobile and could catch the network again

4 .again gave to service Centre and they changed the motherboard

5.after all this also the problem persists .I l have checked with Idea service but their end no problem and also tried with other handset and discovered no problem with the Sim and persistent problem with the handset

Most dangerous part is l won't notice it for long as all functions function normally only caller would register it as phoneswich off

6. Now the question is how to slove the problem

I visited the sevice centre Fourtech just to know that every time they would format the software , would not be able to diagnose the problem and would return the handset after 3 days.
Once they changed the motherbord and the technical staff was telling me that the changed motherboard can also be faulty.(!!!!)

Sharing this experience here so that none of other valued costemer should waste their valued time like i have done and get the annoyance by visiting the srvice support.

if anybody has the same experience kindly share to inform the new costomers and avoid their inconvenience .

Dr. Sonali Bhojane

• 2015-06-26 06:38
  • ij9F

> In reply to Shreya @ 2015-06-25 18:32 from Iajf - click to readlenovo k3 note is the best

• 2015-06-26 06:21
  • Hktx
Total of 1514 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S850.