Lenovo S850 - user opinions and reviews

14%

8.2
8.1
8.1

> In reply to zest @ 2014-11-26 09:11 from 9FXa - click to readhow bright is its led flash? can it take good pictures in the absolute dark?

• 2014-11-26 18:17
  • fu%S

Hey guys~recently I got my new smartphone that is Lenovo s850..I use it dy almost 1week, faced network issue one time, the auto restart also juz one time...maybe I got a very very very bad phone before that is HTC DESIRE C so I think that the issue of this Lenovo s850 that I faced is not a big problem. I still feel okay and satsfied about Lenovo s850.

Well, 5 inch screen is awesome :)

• 2014-11-26 14:48
  • IW9P

Evrything about this phone is awesome...stylish classy looks,good battery..superb camera....but for some reason I can't play online mmo RPG games...even when I have 3g net pack which works perfctly fine for downloading,browsing etc...I can play the games via. Wifii but can't play via my network...

• 2014-11-26 09:11
  • 9FXa

im quite perplexed if somebody got connection problem.

I brought my lenovo during fishing to the area where the other phone couldn't get the signal, but my lenovo just fine. I can call, text, even use google map (which is need data connection).

At that time i fuctioned only one sim card slot. Is that making any different if i used two slots?

• 2014-11-26 05:02
  • tDCX

I've used this phone for two months:

Pros:
- got the feel of premium design
- the battery only 2,150mAh, but it works really efficient becoz lenovo has its own power management. In busy use (screean mostly on, soc med and browsing) it can remain 10-12 hours. Normal use will last 20-24 hours. when in sleep mode, it spent only 1% battery in 5 hours (power saving mode)
- security also very good provided by lenovo
- looks very fragile (becoz it's shiny and looks like glass), but actually it's so sturdy. I dropped almost 4 times (hard drop) but nothing happened.
- very easy to use, has several smart features which very helpful
- very clear phone call quality (i use several phones and making call from same area and provider, lenovo one of the best).
- value for money, at this price range one of the best
- you dont need big storage if you have dropbox or other similar apps.

Cons:
- no gorilla glass
- no compass (i intalled compass app but couldn't work)
- it is so sleek, sometime i put on edge of the couch and fallen down. also takes time to handle it comfortably with your hand.
- camera flash couldn't set as auto (dunno how)

• 2014-11-26 04:45
  • tDCX

> In reply to raj @ 2014-11-09 06:59 from 9EKV - click to readMe too facing network problem . it comes daily 3 to 4 time I need to reset my mobile. Kindly advice how yo over come this issue

• 2014-11-25 19:20
  • rAQ8

> In reply to ameer @ 2014-11-25 14:55 from 7tT{ - click to readYes phone is good but what is the use of it when there is no network in phone.
Guys this phone does have network issue when we change our location from one place to another & sometimes it also does not read the sim card.
Lenovo please brings some good updates related to network issue.
Dont buy this phone. Network issue is major issue.

• 2014-11-25 18:58
  • HsF$

don't listen to anybody guys.this is a damn good phone.i never got any of the hanging or battery problem.and no networkproblem.

• 2014-11-25 14:55
  • 7tT{

i would suggest this phone to all my friend. great performance. superb camera and its looking good overall. keep it up good work lenovo!

• 2014-11-25 13:10
  • KZ8F
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-25 09:39 from Av9j - click to readshould i buy this phone or not kindly advise .
is there 3g nework or not?
is there really network problem or all are face commented pls tell me guys

• 2014-11-25 12:49
  • ijMj

Has signal problem whenever u keep in pocket or driving around it does not refresh. and the signal freezes. The phone hangs.

• 2014-11-25 11:49
  • tUhC

This is a good phone as compare to MotoG and other similar phones.
I never faced signal or other connectivity problem.

The camera quality is super the phone works smooth.

• 2014-11-25 09:39
  • Av9j

Plz give me suggestions, I wnt to buy Lenovo S850.

• 2014-11-25 09:34
  • ijMj

> In reply to Sagda @ 2014-11-19 19:50 from fu{x - click to readplease let me know those the ohone has a strange shake, like when u lift it I feel like battery shaking inside

• 2014-11-24 23:01
  • SiPA

> In reply to kanks @ 2014-11-24 18:36 from ttYa - click to readput the usb at the back of the computer tower

• 2014-11-24 19:42
  • XNtq

sucks dont buy and waste money
wen ever connected on USB to transfer data gets terribly hanged
data connection doesn't connect at all times
watsapp unless u dont open the tab messages dont deliver

• 2014-11-24 18:36
  • ttYa

i bought this phone ,yes it has signal problem.. :(

• 2014-11-24 14:53
  • uuax

Why the battery is drained so fast ?pls help

• 2014-11-24 09:08
  • gxJC

The main issue of this phone is the battery it drained so fast... This phone is not good and I was totally disappointed for this one...

• 2014-11-24 07:18
  • iDyd

I bought this phone i m very happy with the features and camera clarity.. But y does it not recognise any of the WiFi networks around...?please help...

• 2014-11-23 17:47
  • nXFM
Total of 902 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S850.