Lenovo S860 - user opinions and reviews

8.0
7.8
8.0

Best phone

I have used this phone up to a year now. below i sharing something about this,
RAM - Best capacity handing
Camera- not enough for market
Performance - Good
having network problem if we use dual sim time only,
Battery hell - five star i give (3 days) for game players

Overall i have done full fill usage..

• 2015-03-26 12:39
  • 98vK

I bought this S860 in last 2 days... So far I am happy with the performance and specs... and for sure.. the battery life is sooo amazing! you can say goodbye to the powerbank. For those who are looking for good mobile phone with long lasting battery life esp. when you are working outdoor, I would recommend this s860.

• 2015-03-26 06:58
  • IVEd

> In reply to afathy @ 2015-03-13 14:18 from fkMZ - click to readasphalt 8 on lenovo S860 is very smooth.

• 2015-03-25 12:52
  • uC0b

I have been using for 6 months now.
I am having following problem-
1. SIM1(3g) slot is having network problem. I am sure its not the service provider its the phone.
2. Contact manager hangs most of the time.

• 2015-03-19 13:52
  • v}gV

> In reply to Kiddo.fck @ 2015-02-20 13:02 from IVDf - click to readthe 2GB ram has two working speakers at the bottom

• 2015-03-18 08:41
  • fkYV

i bought the this phone last week, so far its great, for signal depends on the provider.

• 2015-03-17 08:35
  • wccv

I have purchased s860 phone for Rs\- 18800 on Oct 1st and there was a manufacturing defect during the purchase time.But i couldn't make the replacement with in 7 days. So they(service center, and lenovo customer care) refused to do the refund and replacement. They told it should be done with in 7 days. So i agree for the repair. I got the phone corrected by replacing the touch screen. But even after the repair, the touch screen was not working. Now the phone has 5 issues. 1) Touch screen not working 2) Not able to call from low range network connection area 3) Data connection not working 4) battery charge is not lasting for 4 days. it only last for 2 days 5) Not able to copy some of the photos taken in this phone. I am fighting with service center and lenovo for the refund or replacement. They are not ready to accept a genine issue and, it should have replaced on the fist day itself. Very poor customer service.... Very poor touch screen quality.

Now my phone is dead from jan 25th.I am asking them for a new phone or refund.I am not interested to go for the repair ... so bad bitter experiance due to s860 and Lenovo

• 2015-03-16 12:42
  • P$y2

Somebody please tell the performance of the latest firmwire update(292mb) . will it reduse o increase issues??

• 2015-03-13 20:47
  • U$jV

> In reply to NIKUNJ PATEL @ 2015-02-28 13:53 from X0xb - click to readIs this really a good phone ?
How does games like Nova 3 & Asphalt 8 run on it ? Can it run them perfectly without hanging or not ?
How much real memory on it ?

• 2015-03-13 14:18
  • fkMZ

im going to use my front camera, then it suddenly black out. then when i open the front camera again it says that" can't connect to camera" few days later i decided to format it expecting that the front camera will show. but it still not show! please answer my questions if anyone are experiencing it too. i need to know thanks

• 2015-03-12 05:23
  • v0qQ

I bought this at september 2014 .. It was running awesome .. But last 4 months its constantly shows "Storage Space Running Out" .. All though in this device im running only downloaded 7 app ..

• 2015-03-10 14:34
  • U{{B

i would like to buy this phone. but is their application okay?

• 2015-03-07 18:47
  • KZ8L

> In reply to amirteng @ 2014-09-29 02:38 from IV%c - click to readI'm thinking of buying this 1 GB chinese version from aliexpress. I've ready that it won't work proper after applying android 4.4.2 upgrade - is it true? What about network reception (for 1GB version) .. esp in India. Any issues with the 1 GB version so far? Anyone ?

• 2015-03-06 22:13
  • vGAd

just bought this phone...already used for a month..currently no problem occur..and a great battery life with almost stand 3 days for full charge.

• 2015-03-05 03:58
  • ibcD

From Malaysia
Just have my phone yesterday... no bad..only cost me RM499 purchased from directd online n Tis was an original not ap set... but problem is was ..Tis phone have alot of update... almost 5 or 6.... and the signal also not tat good...don't noe weather is phone or digi problem...
others are OK especially the huge battery..

• 2015-03-04 16:40
  • ibnS

when i am on the phone i press on the speaker.why the other person cannot hear me but i can hear them very well.when i use handset it be back normal.anybody experience it?

• 2015-03-04 06:06
  • KiKJ

Its nice phone No issues at all..working perfectly..very good battery & i got good price from Kuwait 67.00 KWD = 225.987 USD./13,992.30 INR.

• 2015-03-03 05:58
  • iKvT

I will be travelling to California in 3 weeks. I would like to know if this phone has GSM band to connect to AT&T .. thank you in advance.

• 2015-03-02 21:43
  • Kg%G

do dual SIM active all the time ؟

• 2015-03-01 20:46
  • fkJZ

Anybody updated the latest firmwire?? Plz give a Feed back..changed my network cable in warrenty yesterday. Seems like there is. Slight improvement in network reception.

• 2015-03-01 08:46
  • rKPC
Total of 770 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S860.