Lenovo S860 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.0
7.8
8.0

I've been using S860 for couple weeks. In my opinion, this phone is good, but not great. I am satisfied with the build quality, especially with it's metal body, feels premium. The drawback is the connection issue. Lenovo S860 is a dual sim card GSM Phone, but it will not work when you used both sim card slot... Signal lost and wifi issue are the result of this phone firmware weakness. May another update (after ROW S405) can solve this matter. If the problem solved, this phone is perfect...

• 2015-05-22 06:02
  • KLRp

Hello, I suggest to chose another phone. I was expecting to be a good product (i have other very good Lenovo products), but this phone has a lot of issues with the signal, the gps (even with data) it takes more than 10 minutes to detect your location and is seeing you in the other side of the city. Beside this, considering that is a design issue (is a problem for almost all customers), lenovo does not have any official statement and they are not even working to fix the problem. Software updates (Android 5.0) are released for other phones, but they are not taking S860 in consideration for these updates. I was totally disappointed by Lenovo with this product, and i will not buy any other phone or tablet from them. They are really good at notebooks, but that's all.

• 2015-05-19 13:35
  • Mywr

Hey guys, I've been thinking about purchasing a Lenovo for my husband, but still haven't decided which one I should get him. The S860 was my first idea, since a friend of mine has been using it for a few months and she's been pretty happy with it. On the other hand I read some good things about the new Vibe X2, but the long battery life wasn't a plus there. So basically I am looking for a good smart phone, with a long lasting battery, easy to work with, as big as the S860 (my husband has big hands:)), good audio and video. What would you suggest? Thanks!

• 2015-05-15 11:58
  • 3I@a

This is really fucking nonsense phone, this phone is not getting signals(network) poor performance when answering the phone...struck between i have bought this phone and changed 3 networks like Vodafone, docomo and IDEA thinking their network problem but when discussing with Airtel customer care they confirmed that many ppl complaining about network who is using this model...please do not buy this phone.....

• 2015-05-12 14:21
  • QKbD

i love the phone.. but the speaker wont work its keep making weird sound like knocking a door

• 2015-05-09 21:19
  • 9CYx
  • nikunj patel upleta
  • Rating0

I have solution for who lost data connection :-

Go to system setting>more>mobile network> roaming>data roaming and then select right mark to your data connection card.. It dont cut your mobile Balance and connect you with your mobile data.. You never lost your connection..

• 2015-05-01 17:28
  • X0Eu

Great phone long battery life

• 2015-04-29 07:14
  • Hkt7

I have the S860 since 2+ months, it is still superior, I never switch off mobile data because i use it for business mails, and with mobile data open all the time it stays more than 2 days, with browsing and texting whatsapp, response is very good, I am still enjoying it, around similar specs, its really of competitive price, overall experience is really good.

• 2015-04-28 23:49
  • fkSJ

> In reply to islam tantawy @ 2015-04-18 18:02 from mjFy - click to readbuy it and donot do the kitkat update
.. i am using it >> it is so pretty & cheap

• 2015-04-28 23:39
  • fkW7

amazing phone

• 2015-04-28 23:35
  • fkW7

I have a free built-in antivirus. A prompt always popup (when update is needed) which to choose to bought the premium version. The hell? It is a built-in app, why bother paying the premium one? It should already a premium version when we bought the phone.

Who has this annoying problem as i am? And how to solve this? Or at least how to uninstall this anti-virus?

• 2015-04-28 05:28
  • KZ8x

how to transfer photo from pc to lenovo s860

• 2015-04-26 10:01
  • 0BTS

> In reply to FatEyeDavis @ 2015-04-01 12:41 from PFxg - click to readUnfortunately that's not the case here in Malaysia, may I know your location?

• 2015-04-22 16:45
  • tVnt

> In reply to erlann @ 2015-04-17 00:46 from nCe0 - click to readI think it is normal...
From time to time the charge take almost double in time and I guess the phone is doing a battery recalibration or something...

• 2015-04-22 09:55
  • n353

Charge for 3 hours and lasts 12 days!!! Amazing phone!!!

• 2015-04-20 20:40
  • gxMH

> In reply to erlann @ 2015-04-17 00:46 from nCe0 - click to readEven i got a same problem. it takes around 7 hours to bget fully charged

• 2015-04-20 08:54
  • bEPr

Lenovo S860 is good phone ..but .
Camera brightness how to minimize..
Plzzz help me ...l am low brightness use the phone but camera open brightness is full how to reduce brightness ..😭😭😭

• 2015-04-19 09:22
  • 6pxt

I've been using dozens of latest smartphones for years. From experia to Iphone 6 plus. But this one is the King of long last battery phones. It lasted me 9 days just for calls and massaging with mobile data off.

• 2015-04-18 18:23
  • 6p@p

want to buy this phone but um afraid really alot of porblems like network issue but i read abut update solved this problem

• 2015-04-18 18:02
  • mjFy
Total of 811 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S860.