Lenovo S890 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.8
7.6
7.6

> In reply to Andrea @ 2014-06-04 08:26 from KiQ% - click to readhello. This is how i fixed that problem. i rooted it and removed the stock ROM and put a custom ROM with little space ..this left alot more space for apps etc. i can help you do it just send me an email if you need help oduoro23@gmail. com...

• 2014-08-11 10:18
  • rvtS

The font style I've chose to my A895 lenovo is not working.How can I fix this?

• 2014-08-08 13:05
  • UD%n

> In reply to fiza @ 2014-07-23 18:15 from wc6t - click to readyou have to download clean master application on play store, and you can move the appplication into memory card. good luck

• 2014-07-29 15:06
  • uE5g

I'm using s890 model for almost 3monts. The phone is good but a bit disappointed when all my apps that i have installed go to internal storage not SD storage. I bought memory card 8gb but why all my apps go to internal? I have no sufficient storage anymore. For example, Facebook apps, when I go to setting I found out that it was on Internal storage, and I cannot klik to 'move to Sd storage at all!" the button is disable. plz help me guys.

• 2014-07-23 18:15
  • wc6t

my lenovo s890 is locked caused of too many pattern attempts .now phone need username(email) and password .I try my gmail account but failed .have any solution ?? pls help me .if u be kind.

• 2014-07-15 18:17
  • uNVK

its good at first, already had this for almost a year. now I have a problem with charging. the S890 won't charge to 100%!

My battery is 10%, charge for 3 hours, its only increase like 5%. I waited for another 3 hours, its only increase 2%.

6 hours and all I got is only 17%!!

In my country, there's a community for S890 user, almost everyone got the same problem!

• 2014-07-13 21:54
  • y$9i

dissapointing .a big screen phone like this supposedly have a bigger storage space ,i just reset d phone and its already 1.5gb consumed by its original apps ? its just 2gb internal ram ,and 2gb usb storage .even u insert 8gb mcard also useless .. just download candy crush and asphalt then memory is full ! just sold my favourite xperia v coz its 3 years old to buy this crap ? duh ...for those who gamers wanna buy this .do think twice to buy it .others is just ok for this low budget phone .

• 2014-07-05 16:02
  • tZk}

• 2014-07-05 16:00
  • tZk}

> In reply to Andrea @ 2014-06-04 08:26 from KiQ% - click to readdownload
clean master

• 2014-06-30 09:52
  • tV3{

> In reply to murugesan @ 2014-06-18 04:22 from ijiu - click to readroot it, .. how ? install Mobogenie program, it helps alot, you can root it from your computer.

• 2014-06-23 08:35
  • Ki2$

The internal memory is always full.Is not the internal memory 4.0GB?How to transfer some applications from internal memory to SD card?

• 2014-06-18 04:22
  • ijiu
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-06 20:53 from Xu@{ - click to readAmazing phone,no one can compare,slim and smooth....

• 2014-06-10 08:23
  • 7XHp

THE GOOD:
(a) I like the quality of the pictures, especially the close-ups.

(b) I've dropped it a number of times, and it's still functioning like it's brand new (good for clumsy people like me).

(c) Fast browsing. Some of my friends are using Samsung and take a lot longer than me to get to a webpage.

THE BAD:
(a) Phone memory is small. Like, really. And somehow can't transfer certain apps to my SD card. Sometimes I have to manually clear data / cache to clear memory space, otherwise email service stops and the phone lags.

(b) My phone has switched off and on again on its own a couple of times. Wonder if anyone else has experienced this.

(c) Inconsistent in detecting GPS signal. Sometimes it takes ages. I have to drive quite a distance on the road before it actually kicks in and Waze starts to move. But there was one time I turned it on in court to give it time to buffer, and it detected the GPS signal right away (Waze started speaking in court - embarrassing much lol)

(d) Doesn't sync with Google automatically. I have to manually update my Calendar and Contacts everyday. It synced automatically in the first few weeks then stopped syncing.

Other than THE BAD mentioned above, I don't have much problems with it, and I actually think it's value for money. =D

• 2014-06-09 09:08
  • PTGw

I use passed 8month.. Nice mobile.. excellent video clarity.. and touch also.
But internal memory full. Always ...
I love my mobile.....

• 2014-06-06 20:53
  • Xu@{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-02 01:38 from XNWt - click to readI have this problem too. I have to delete some of my favorite app and redownload again. Its exhausting. Somebody please just tell me how to fix this. Thanks.

• 2014-06-04 08:26
  • KiQ%

Internal storage always full and canít instore any app. SD card half utilized. Send for repair twice. Can someone help?

• 2014-06-02 01:38
  • XNWt

Kewl

• 2014-06-01 19:35
  • IaHn

its been only 2days i have bought this phone...very attactive design with a camera quality comparable with samsung galaxy grand.really love this phone.

• 2014-05-25 12:56
  • MfxY

> In reply to vvldi @ 2014-02-16 22:44 from thu9 - click to readits a very nice phone love everything about it.Mine is five months old n so far there nothin to complain abt it.

• 2014-05-23 16:22
  • fnBx

> In reply to ida @ 2014-04-07 15:53 from KZ8I - click to readSame problem. Full internal memory but a lot of free space in the sd card and can't find ways to solve it yet

• 2014-05-17 05:39
  • XMV}
Total of 511 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S890.