Lenovo S890 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.8
7.6
7.6

The internal memory is always full.Is not the internal memory 4.0GB?How to transfer some applications from internal memory to SD card?

• 2014-06-18 04:22
  • ijiu
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-06 20:53 from Xu@{ - click to readAmazing phone,no one can compare,slim and smooth....

• 2014-06-10 08:23
  • 7XHp

THE GOOD:
(a) I like the quality of the pictures, especially the close-ups.

(b) I've dropped it a number of times, and it's still functioning like it's brand new (good for clumsy people like me).

(c) Fast browsing. Some of my friends are using Samsung and take a lot longer than me to get to a webpage.

THE BAD:
(a) Phone memory is small. Like, really. And somehow can't transfer certain apps to my SD card. Sometimes I have to manually clear data / cache to clear memory space, otherwise email service stops and the phone lags.

(b) My phone has switched off and on again on its own a couple of times. Wonder if anyone else has experienced this.

(c) Inconsistent in detecting GPS signal. Sometimes it takes ages. I have to drive quite a distance on the road before it actually kicks in and Waze starts to move. But there was one time I turned it on in court to give it time to buffer, and it detected the GPS signal right away (Waze started speaking in court - embarrassing much lol)

(d) Doesn't sync with Google automatically. I have to manually update my Calendar and Contacts everyday. It synced automatically in the first few weeks then stopped syncing.

Other than THE BAD mentioned above, I don't have much problems with it, and I actually think it's value for money. =D

• 2014-06-09 09:08
  • PTGw

I use passed 8month.. Nice mobile.. excellent video clarity.. and touch also.
But internal memory full. Always ...
I love my mobile.....

• 2014-06-06 20:53
  • Xu@{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-02 01:38 from XNWt - click to readI have this problem too. I have to delete some of my favorite app and redownload again. Its exhausting. Somebody please just tell me how to fix this. Thanks.

• 2014-06-04 08:26
  • KiQ%

Internal storage always full and can’t instore any app. SD card half utilized. Send for repair twice. Can someone help?

• 2014-06-02 01:38
  • XNWt

Kewl

• 2014-06-01 19:35
  • IaHn

its been only 2days i have bought this phone...very attactive design with a camera quality comparable with samsung galaxy grand.really love this phone.

• 2014-05-25 12:56
  • MfxY

> In reply to vvldi @ 2014-02-16 22:44 from thu9 - click to readits a very nice phone love everything about it.Mine is five months old n so far there nothin to complain abt it.

• 2014-05-23 16:22
  • fnBx

> In reply to ida @ 2014-04-07 15:53 from KZ8I - click to readSame problem. Full internal memory but a lot of free space in the sd card and can't find ways to solve it yet

• 2014-05-17 05:39
  • XMV}

I use this phone almost a year and never get problems. I like the battery because I need to travel everyday to different location but still can use it without charging often until midnight. The pic and sounds work excellent.

• 2014-05-09 03:46
  • vV5G

i bought s890 in india and got it to new york...but this phone is not working here...can someone please tell me why is it not reading d sim card and also what is the remedy for this problem?

• 2014-05-07 11:47
  • qisV

> In reply to hilmi @ 2014-02-22 07:31 from PS6r - click to readi also used this phone and have problem that u had.and i do simple trick ok simply switch of ur phone and remove ur battery and wait for ten mints then put battery and switch it on.when u swicth off phone ask u for quick rebooting simply u said no then ur phone will take time to open but when on ur problem will b solve ok take care ur self and phone also.byeee

• 2014-05-06 21:14
  • rAMI

I'm using this phone since past 7 months. I'm loving this phone. Games play very smooth no lag. But my only problem is though i have zero msgs in inbox it is hanging. Plz provide a solution for this

• 2014-04-28 13:06
  • sSUR

I bought my S890 and was working fine the first 2 months, then he started to a problem on the screen, the touch does not operate at all, only at the bottom of the device and at the top, in the middle of the screen it does not nothing works.
Is there anything I can do? As a software update? I love this phone and would not pardon him.
thank you very much.

• 2014-04-26 17:25
  • JsuN

I bought my S890 and it worked well in the first two months after he stopped working full touch scren of the screen, only works on the bottom of the screen or at the top.
What should I do? Will some software update that has to-do to end this problem.What should I do?

• 2014-04-26 17:17
  • JsuN

Can this phone update OS to Android 4.3 or latest version???

• 2014-04-26 06:26
  • u{6I

Why are Lenovo phone's not availible in the netherlands.

• 2014-04-23 10:13
  • nXrI
  • F

I'm using this phone from last 8 months and it works very fine. Battery life is much better compared to Samsung phones. I'm posting this comment from the same phone. This phone is less popular compared to Samsung phones in India. Lenovo is doing great :-)

• 2014-04-20 08:28
  • Xu@Z

> In reply to ida @ 2014-04-07 15:53 from KZ8I - click to readopen setting>storage>
choose default write disk to sd storage...
Ur phone will reboot.
After booting open setting>apps>
now here u can move the moveable apps to sd storage easily

• 2014-04-08 18:40
  • wiSt
Total of 521 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S890.