Lenovo S890 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.8
7.6
7.6

I use this phone almost a year and never get problems. I like the battery because I need to travel everyday to different location but still can use it without charging often until midnight. The pic and sounds work excellent.

• 2014-05-09 03:46
  • vV5G

i bought s890 in india and got it to new york...but this phone is not working here...can someone please tell me why is it not reading d sim card and also what is the remedy for this problem?

• 2014-05-07 11:47
  • qisV

> In reply to hilmi @ 2014-02-22 07:31 from PS6r - click to readi also used this phone and have problem that u had.and i do simple trick ok simply switch of ur phone and remove ur battery and wait for ten mints then put battery and switch it on.when u swicth off phone ask u for quick rebooting simply u said no then ur phone will take time to open but when on ur problem will b solve ok take care ur self and phone also.byeee

• 2014-05-06 21:14
  • rAMI

I'm using this phone since past 7 months. I'm loving this phone. Games play very smooth no lag. But my only problem is though i have zero msgs in inbox it is hanging. Plz provide a solution for this

• 2014-04-28 13:06
  • sSUR

I bought my S890 and was working fine the first 2 months, then he started to a problem on the screen, the touch does not operate at all, only at the bottom of the device and at the top, in the middle of the screen it does not nothing works.
Is there anything I can do? As a software update? I love this phone and would not pardon him.
thank you very much.

• 2014-04-26 17:25
  • JsuN

I bought my S890 and it worked well in the first two months after he stopped working full touch scren of the screen, only works on the bottom of the screen or at the top.
What should I do? Will some software update that has to-do to end this problem.What should I do?

• 2014-04-26 17:17
  • JsuN

Can this phone update OS to Android 4.3 or latest version???

• 2014-04-26 06:26
  • u{6I

Why are Lenovo phone's not availible in the netherlands.

• 2014-04-23 10:13
  • nXrI
  • F

I'm using this phone from last 8 months and it works very fine. Battery life is much better compared to Samsung phones. I'm posting this comment from the same phone. This phone is less popular compared to Samsung phones in India. Lenovo is doing great :-)

• 2014-04-20 08:28
  • Xu@Z

> In reply to ida @ 2014-04-07 15:53 from KZ8I - click to readopen setting>storage>
choose default write disk to sd storage...
Ur phone will reboot.
After booting open setting>apps>
now here u can move the moveable apps to sd storage easily

• 2014-04-08 18:40
  • wiSt

Can anyone help me. My sister phone all file save in internsl memori not automatic go to memory card. How to setting it? Her internal memory almost full but memory card onlu used 15%

• 2014-04-07 15:53
  • KZ8I

> In reply to ajay912 @ 2013-03-13 17:05 from KS6n - click to readI am waiting..

• 2014-04-03 15:34
  • HsJ6

which phone shall I buy - Lenovo ideaphone s920 or k860 or s890 ??

• 2014-03-25 09:41
  • ut6q

What is bluetooth version?

• 2014-03-12 22:31
  • 60Hy

I have been using this phone for 6months now...so far its work amazing n 2 thumbs up from me.the battery is better than my samsung s2 n samsung y...the pic is clear and i am able to watch youtube smoothly most so the time.i never experienced any lage when playing game ;)

• 2014-03-09 08:17
  • KZ8Q

> In reply to mz jan @ 2013-11-16 23:15 from tZj% - click to readIf you've bought it from Malaysia, it's called a AP(Approved Permit) set not original set,warranty by shop only and not Lenovo Malaysia.Direct D or OneGadget?Sometimes your dubed into believing it's ori,careful when buying a smartphone or any kind of phone from Malaysia,amazingly the same but totally waste of money...reason China market 85% into Malaysia mobile market.The only way to find out immidiately is Internal memory and RAM size.If Ori 16GB, Ap 8 GB or less....but sometimes they rig that too...so please do check by dowloading something from net...such as WAZE or compass.

• 2014-02-24 05:42
  • uCkQ

Anyone knows how or where to get this phone unlocked to any network?

• 2014-02-23 01:36
  • LBiT

my s890 have a problem that if someone call it did not make a ringtone evnthough in general mode.and if call someone it automatically change to silent mode.anyone know why?

• 2014-02-22 07:31
  • PS6r

excuse me I want to ask something about this phone ... whether in terms of the performance of the phone is good?? please let me know the shortcomings of this phone for those who have been using this phone ... because I want to buy it, but if I see her on the popularity of mobile phones is very little use ..from indonesia

• 2014-02-16 22:44
  • thu9

using since 11months, seriously very good phone. except some minor hang up problems has been a great device to own.

• 2014-02-09 14:49
  • vQ%5
Total of 511 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S890.