Lenovo S920 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.1
8.1
8.2

i've just upgrade my lenovo s920 to kitkat but unfortunately my phone keeps on hanging and shuts off and takes time to restart again. I've been removing the battery and turn it on but nothing happens. it takes so much time to repot again. I've tried doing a factory reset but unfortunately still encountering same problem... please help...

• 2014-09-29 10:37
  • nCi{

i just upgraded my lenov0 s920 to kitkat but somehow it hangs and shuts down and took time to restart again. I've already reset it to factory setting for a couple of time yet I'm still encountering same problem... please help...

• 2014-09-29 10:29
  • nCi{

I love this phone, nice design, cool camera, frendly user application. but it was stolen couple days ago... too bad.

• 2014-09-28 04:16
  • tA$7

I want update android 4.4 kit kat for my phone model lenovo S 920...

• 2014-09-27 13:41
  • vV5I

I want update android 4.4 kit kat for my phone model lenovo S 920...

• 2014-09-27 13:40
  • vV5I

I am using this handset and upgraded it to OS(kitkat) I am experiencing that whenever I receive a text message, the led light is not responding, I tried to set the led light settings but still the led light is not working.

• 2014-09-27 03:48
  • vj1N

I am using this handset and upgraded it to OS(kitkat) I am experiencing that whenever I receive a text message, the led light is nit responding, I tried to set the led light settings but still the led light is is not working.

• 2014-09-27 03:47
  • vj1N

I have had this phone for almost 1 year. I love it because it is very thin and battery life is also quite impresive. However, I hate the speaker of this phone. Whenever i use it to call, I fell like i am using some cheap, non branded phone. Before this, i used S880 and it had the same problem. I don't understand why Lenovo could miss something so important. I have a low end Samsung phone and it sounds much better than this phone. I hope people over at Lenovo would take this matter seriously and make sure their new phones use good quality speakers. I would love to buy new Lenovo phones but not sure if the speaker would be good or bad.

• 2014-09-26 04:59
  • UDME

> In reply to Bochog @ 2014-09-24 15:14 from 7Xpe - click to readSwith off phone.remove batery.remove sim a few minute.insert back and swith on phone. Done..

• 2014-09-25 17:41
  • wHTw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-01 05:39 from vaPU - click to readIt is there in the Google folder named as play music

Thanks

• 2014-09-25 08:53
  • 2S@g

Guyz Need help no progress bar on the YouTube website in chrome after updating to KitKat so I cannot pause or play the video reistalling and updating tried no change rebooting also tried

• 2014-09-25 08:51
  • 2S@g

this phone is just great for normal/average person who use it for calling,texting,watching video,hear music , play casual games , everything is just perfect for me. but the only low about this phone is it graphic processsor . it cant handle 3d/really heavy(not all) games smoothly and a bit laggy. other than that it's just fine. really recommend it for the price...

• 2014-09-24 17:07
  • tV38

I'm having problem with my s920. Everytime I turn on my data connection, the GPS will automatically turn on too. I've checked all the possible reasons, and turn off all the app that requires location, but nothing happens. What seems to be the problem? Pls help.

• 2014-09-24 15:14
  • 7Xpe

I have Lenovo S920 since 2014 January. I like every application and specification supported by Lenovo. Features are very good and now Lenovo update gives me android 4.4. I like , I love, all of this. #Thank you Lenovo.

• 2014-09-23 16:25

• 2014-09-23 16:15

• 2014-09-23 15:55
  • XNAh

> In reply to QuestionMan @ 2014-08-05 11:49 from X}nq - click to readI have my lenovo s920 for 1 year..No problem experience so far.. great phone..love it.. go to your call and message settings...

• 2014-09-20 17:30
  • v0qT

Just wonder what happened to my whatsapp..i received the massage (whatsapp) when i open up the whatsapp..why?why?..please help me :(

• 2014-09-16 08:50
  • vV5I

> In reply to HI @ 2014-06-06 21:03 from tZjQ - click to readThis mobile is disgrace.. Slowest mobile I've ever used.

• 2014-09-15 12:39
  • PUAj

Conclusion:Dont upgrade it into kitkat version.. use jelly bean because its more better than kitkat.. i have faced many problem after upgrade it into kitkat.. Problem solve..

• 2014-09-12 16:22
  • tue9
Total of 929 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S920.