Lenovo S920 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.0

Hi everyone... bought this mobile yesterday .. really awesome mobile wit big screen n slim design .. got 8gb internal memory device.. feeling happy with this specs n features.. :)

• 2014-07-14 15:07
  • 0BUx

for all smartphone user. if u have problem with memory, maybe it's because the memory card. Make sure use the high class memory card, every class have different performance

• 2014-07-12 08:16
  • KhsE

i bought this phone 8 month ago, but there is something make me so annoyed, because always warning that the storage was full. sometimes the application not responding and play store also doesnt work, i have to go to the service center, and they said the problem because my software was broken, they gave solution to back up my phone, already tried but still doesnt work. finally i come back again to the service center, and they said, my phone have to upgrade and im missing all of my file.. after that it will be finished service around 1 till 3 days. it is some problem really i hate, because my first time to brough a phone and just 8 month already has a problem like this. ok it is my experience with s920. im sorry if my english is not good enough. thank u!

• 2014-07-11 04:44
  • uC9J

is that double line i mean two lines are gunuine?

• 2014-07-09 22:48
  • fuZN

> In reply to AbhiKnocks @ 2014-07-01 07:40 from vIm3 - click to readI experienced even worst when i bought s920..no signal everytime i go outstation..then i realized that my phone is ap set or not the original one..so i asking for change..after that all seem ok..working just fine.

• 2014-07-07 02:44
  • tueH

This phone is great but unfortunally my lenovo s920's screen is cracked . And my lenovo s920 have few bug like the phone storage always full and it often bothering me , but at least this is a great android phone . I hope there is official android kitkat ( 4.4) for this phone and fix my bug . Sorry if my English not to good and mistaken . Thank you

• 2014-07-05 15:15
  • 6c7@

My s 920 have lcd problem after 1month. And stil not yet to finish after 4 month of service. I am very disapointed.

• 2014-07-03 09:34
  • PA7F

I bought this phone within 2 month. All ok..but when i m playing game. Some of application is unsupported. Lack or something else i dont know. Mostly 3D games. Last month change to new chip board. Damage when playing 3D car race. Screen blank and cant on back. My luck, still under warranty..huhu..FOC

• 2014-07-02 16:30
  • KZ8x

I have it since october 2013 this means that i'm using it for more than 9 months and i totally love it! I can work on it, play on it, read all the books /with the great app - book reader/. ... Sometimes there are some problems - i can't here the person of the other side while talking but i think that's because of the network. The camera is great, resolution also and it's fast enough. I don't have any problems :)

• 2014-07-01 14:51
  • mEB7

I bought 2 Lenovo phones. 1 model S920 (2nd highest model at launch time) and another S820 which is also an expensive one. Both are horrible equipments in hand. It was for the third party strong cover that the phone is in 1 piece now, for it would have been shattered by now. The way this cell phone works is horrible. They claim the S920 TO BE A QUAD CORE. But the speed is so pathetic and esp while texting or sending emails, the sensitivity becomes so horrible. You type apple and it shows orange. Its a basic requirement that a touch screen phone should work when you touch. and this piece of does not especially while charging. The components are of very poor quality. Eg: the compass application that works very well on a Samsung phone, gives you 3 norths, when you move three times. This was verified to be a hardware issue after installing another compass app that works well. And now, to top it, the charging port has stopped working. Though not always, but at times you call someone and check to see, there was no call that went by! All in all, a phone worth for your waste basket. Worthless Chinese products. I should have known! Certain Indian low end products have the integrity to charge appropriately rather than LENOVO which I do not know, what does it think of itself. or its product. UTTER WASTE!

• 2014-07-01 07:40
  • vIm3

Lenovo s920 phone is cool and great camera sleek and light
Weight games run easily led display and battery backup also good *****

• 2014-06-30 21:04
  • fCxh

> In reply to John @ 2014-06-18 13:48 from M1vL - click to readi also faced same prob.. how to solve.. can someone fix this?

• 2014-06-30 14:09
  • IWbR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-25 10:29 from v0qJ - click to readyes it can....tweak to 13mp

• 2014-06-28 03:43
  • KxfV

> In reply to John @ 2014-06-18 13:48 from M1vL - click to readYes,Thats correct

• 2014-06-27 12:23
  • yNs@

Hi all this link provides us files and steps required to update our S920 to Kitkat 4.4.2. Enjoy. I am getting this masterpiece tomorrow and will try this weekend and let you all know whether i was successful or not.

• 2014-06-25 11:41
  • PTi2

how can you tweak it to 13mp?

• 2014-06-25 10:29
  • v0qJ

> In reply to johnkx @ 2014-06-07 18:04 from PTGq - click to readwhat is the internet speed of 2g in it???

• 2014-06-21 08:47
  • utRX

> In reply to DaXiong @ 2014-06-07 20:46 from nvgP - click to readHow to update to Kitkat 4.4.2?

• 2014-06-20 19:19
  • TbBx

Did you know, you can tweak the camera res to 13MP. This phone is amazing.

• 2014-06-20 04:16
  • KLSe

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-18 17:18 from KZ8Q - click to readDon't throw your phone. Your Memory card must be faulty. Format it once then go to camera settings and select storage as memory card. Believe me, its a good handset. I am using s930.Works like a charm !

• 2014-06-19 17:23
  • vcyU
Total of 1009 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S920.