Lenovo S930 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.9
7.8
7.7

I have lenovo s930 phone. It is new one but it not working correctly. Sometimes shivering the screen and the touch is work automatically. I cannot able to use the phone. Please help me to find the problem and it's sollution.thak you....

• 2014-11-26 19:00
  • Hkt%

> In reply to iddfar @ 2014-11-22 16:19 from KZ8L - click to readExperienced the same problem. The actual problem is not with the battery. The problem with the charging slot. After change it, its back to normal battery performance.

• 2014-11-25 06:47
  • HjBU

Dont buy this phone!!!.After using for almost 7 month now the battery is drain fast,charge it 10 minutes then get 100%.I already change new battery and charger but still the problem is not solve.

• 2014-11-22 16:19
  • KZ8L

hi i using lenovo s930.i brought this hp only 6 months..but this few weeks my hp battery is draining too fast..it never have been this matter before...
and for screen scroll also have problem..scrolling is slow down..the screen appear also slow...
pls help me to solve this matter..
second matter is ..the phone setting for the update i cannot use it..pls advised..thank you

• 2014-11-21 04:59
  • v3EH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-17 09:43 from sxt9 - click to readCan you pls provide more info pertaining to this matter. Sir/Maam.

• 2014-11-20 16:54
  • UD{0

> In reply to 6UE%T @ 2014-11-19 17:19 from BqYH - click to readNeed to know about the phones

• 2014-11-19 18:04
  • r3He

Is this phone got removable battery? Thinking to buy it for my son, thx.

• 2014-11-19 17:19
  • BqYH

Never , Never buy this mobile,it is corrupt just after less than 6 months , first after about 45 days it need to change USB input, ( No charging , No Data transfer) after two monthes it is not charging again & no data transfer , even the sign of charge is Ok , when I asked about this issue , I was told this case need to change mother board !! so it is useless at all , I just have a piece of plastic after 6 months

• 2014-11-18 20:36
  • fm37

> In reply to justine @ 2014-07-17 03:41 from 2Ap} - click to readI got mine for almost 9 months, I think...and now I really got a charging problem, it drains just for a seconds of usage, even if I charge it, I don't think that the chargers and adopters are the reason about it, all inputs of voltages are ussually the same.

• 2014-11-18 18:56
  • thbu

> In reply to Whemz @ 2014-11-14 02:45 from UD{0 - click to readI think they can recover it trough flashing of new rom and imei.

• 2014-11-17 09:43
  • sxt9

> In reply to wardee @ 2014-11-14 02:14 from FMYK - click to readWhat was the update done?

• 2014-11-15 12:58
  • t7@0

My phone S930 got stolen. I went to the NTC (Philippines) to deactivate the phone,it has been deactivated already. My questions are. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE PHONE IF IT GETS DEACTIVATED? What will happen to the phones programming,software or what so ever that will happen to it? Would an error occur when someone tried to use the apps or the phone itself or whatever? Would the phone be jailed break or fixed by the person who stole it, from the phone fixing cellshops or it will be deactivated internally or whatsoever. Pls. Help and reply. I need your info and answers. Thanks. I need to know.

• 2014-11-14 02:45
  • UD{0

Update available! fellow users

• 2014-11-14 02:14
  • FMYK

> In reply to lens930 @ 2014-09-05 08:54 from XNE@ - click to readJust restart the phone. It shuts down celluar when there is no signal for a while, 10 min to save the battery.

• 2014-11-12 17:31
  • sGAQ

> In reply to Iqbal @ 2014-10-27 05:56 from PGek - click to readGo to setting-> Update or Software update. The KitKat update may be there or run software update and you should get it. Need to be connected to wifi

• 2014-11-12 17:25
  • sGAQ

Hi, just bought this phone last month but got problem when I using other application such as camera, facebook, YouTube etc, it will automatically closed by itself. My keyboard also got problem, won't appear if I want to type. Please help me to solve this problem...

• 2014-11-12 14:17
  • tZ0t

• 2014-11-12 14:04
  • tZ0t

I have a problem when sending some video by using What apps to another phone. The video has been sent but the picture can't disappear. Hope u can help me to settle this problem. Thanks

• 2014-11-12 12:11
  • KZ8G

> In reply to sa @ 2014-10-23 10:02 from mT@@ - click to readJust go to google play, search for FREEdi YT Player... then install.

• 2014-11-12 06:03
  • IVMc

> In reply to LandLord @ 2014-08-18 07:39 from vV5I - click to readI found way to solve SD card who has disappear when make upgrade to KitKat on lenovo s930 devices
1- remove your SD card
2- backup all your data
3- full charge
4- make a safe mode factory reset for device ( how ) ?
Power off - press volume up and power button for 7-10 second in same time until the device wake up - choose factory reset mode and follow instructions
5- after the device reset power it off
6- remove battery
7- put SD card
8- power in again it will work
For any other help : zaher84@gmail.com
Good luck

• 2014-11-10 12:33
  • fkZn
Total of 772 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S930.