Lenovo S930 - user opinions and reviews

1719952

7.9
7.8
7.7

i already used this lenovo s930 almost 6 month..before this, there no problem but since yesterday my gps turn on by itself.. could anyone help me how to turn off the gps?

• 2014-12-17 15:46
  • tue1

> In reply to Ruby @ 2014-12-11 19:11 from TS%1 - click to readLenovo SUck...got the same problems too...
In addition cannot captured Malaysia same number with +601..and without 601..
Dictionary problems..always disturbing even after your off the spell checker..

• 2014-12-17 09:17
  • IWaS

I wasted my money buying this ridiculous brand. First time using this brand and really upsets me. Using less than 6 months and there was so many problems i encountered. Used the warranty once to fix the charger hole on the phone. Its not fit enough when everytime i charge the phone. Loose. Then it was okay. After two weeks here it go again. Same problem. Really annoying. A friend of mine got the same phone and guess what?? Same problem!!!! I had to bend the charger thing on the hole for really hard and it makes it worse. Quality very poor. The charger hole seems like even bigger than the usb charger where we fit it in for charging. Loose. Really annoying and upsetting. Its like i have to destroy this phone in order to make it work.

• 2014-12-17 00:40
  • HjBI

super cell phone
i am always play gta san andreas
this games size 2.39 G.B and its work super nevar hang this phone when i play games or do other works :)

• 2014-12-16 19:09
  • bCdd

Please can you advice is it worth to buy Lenovo S938T Dual Sim for 180 Euro? I live in Ballkans (East Europe) and would it work here? Also is play store available in this phone and is it the same as in other android smartphones i.e Samsung, HTC etc, or is it Chinese market Play Store? Please advice and recommend! Waiting on your reply?

• 2014-12-14 16:09
  • gC7d

> In reply to Ruby @ 2014-12-11 19:11 from TS%1 - click to readI have the same problm

• 2014-12-14 15:39
  • tUpe

> In reply to Ruby @ 2014-12-11 19:11 from TS%1 - click to readSame here I hav the same problm lenovo sucks!!!

• 2014-12-14 15:34
  • tUpe

Hello people. Mine is the original one. I used for about 7 month. There is a problem when i play music, then no sound after about 16 seconds. But it still playing. How do i fix this? Please respond :) thanks in advance.

• 2014-12-14 15:01
  • IVAe

> In reply to Ruby @ 2014-12-11 19:11 from TS%1 - click to readPlease change your mobile charger. The problem is not with your hnadset.

• 2014-12-14 11:39
  • S35r

> In reply to Jay @ 2014-10-14 19:40 from MbtY - click to readI have the same problem on the day i bought my phone, so the next day i went to the seller and he did change my phone with a new one, bit the after 6 months new problem arisewhich the battery drained quickly and cant bedetected with my pc, i charged it for 5 hours,but it only charged about 30%.

• 2014-12-14 06:01
  • TS%V

Help my music is not working properly.when earset is plugin music is heard but if only speaker no sound is heard.pls help me.

• 2014-12-12 17:55
  • ShvD

i bought my lenovo s930 6 months ago, then few days ago my battery drained so fast even after charging it up to 100%, another problem is sometimes it cannot be charged eventhough it give a charging sign, i left my phone charging for about 2 hours but the battery remain 1%, then i take off the battery and put it back after half an hour and continue charging, then it will be charged 100% in just 10 minutes, i dont understand what's going on with this phone..someone could help?

• 2014-12-11 19:11
  • TS%1

My lenovo s930 is too slow in downloading movies through torrentsb...please help ..it takes more than 2 days even under faster wifi

• 2014-12-10 04:57
  • Tr0G

I'm using s930 for 6 months
Great phone for the price
I still use android 4.2
And the phone work perfect
The screen and the sound and internet is more than very good
For those peoble whos have problems in the phone,
Maybe your lenovo s930 is a copy

• 2014-12-07 19:48
  • 6kMA

> In reply to Batocelot @ 2014-12-03 23:07 from 3Dy2 - click to readReally a great phone. I'm using this phone from last 2 months and it's working like charm. :)

• 2014-12-05 06:34
  • S35r

I'm using s930 for 9 months, i haven't found any problems on this device. Dual front facing speakers are great! I also upgraded my firmware to 4.4.2 and rooted it. It supports xposed modules without any issue.

• 2014-12-03 23:07
  • 3Dy2

Been using this phone for almost 8 months now. And so far, i haven't experienced any problem except for the battery problem which i soon resolved. You just need to calibrate the battery using the power manager and voila it fixes the problem. I hope it might work. Phone's just too big and the camera is okay, not great but overall it is a good phone for its price.

• 2014-12-02 19:04
  • t7XH

> In reply to Umbro @ 2014-10-11 05:09 from fuNc - click to readI also facing same problem.:-(

• 2014-12-01 18:42
  • KZ8C

> In reply to Dave @ 2014-11-25 06:47 from HjBU - click to readOh the problem is charging slot.thanks. How much u pay to change the charging slot.

• 2014-12-01 18:39
  • KZ8C
Total of 794 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S930.