Lenovo S930 - user opinions and reviews

2014354

7.7
7.6
7.4

Why when i play games,my lenovo s930 restart.always restart.how to fix this?

• 2015-05-23 16:23
  • bxde

Why when i play games,my lenovo s930 restart.always restart.how to fix this?

• 2015-05-23 16:21
  • bxde

Used this phone for more than 6 month.. No problem at all.. Until a few days earlier(from this day) the phone stopped to charge when its turned on.. When its turned off,it does charge very well.. When turned on,it is charging but..the percentage not increase at all.. Can help me how to solve this.. Changed usb cable,the mobile charger..still the same.. Is the charger port damaged? Help me thanks

• 2015-05-23 16:21
  • KZ8P

Why back camera not working

• 2015-05-21 03:19
  • tZkP

mine too having an usb issue, the phone can charge but cannot be identified by PC :'(

• 2015-05-20 13:17
  • U}}C

the charger port is spoiled so fast within a year

• 2015-05-19 08:42
  • xtbc

> In reply to Michelle @ 2015-05-17 14:30 from v3AD - click to readHave you tried google account

• 2015-05-19 04:53
  • vEcV

How can I find my phone when it's lost .. I try a lot of way to get my phone back .. But it cannot work .. Canjjust help me .. Pls .. Pls ..

• 2015-05-17 14:30
  • v3AD

my Lenovo S930 charging until 90% and will stop automatically,it happened when I first time calibrated my phone by using the power manager,the problem happened in the following charging.... I had try to restart the phone,close the phone and charging,but can't fixed it,is there any solution?

• 2015-05-17 12:51

gud phone .

• 2015-05-09 13:19
  • PS6Y

lenovo s930 sucks
i have a very bad experince with lenovo and with its service center (Grow More Service Center pvt ltd) they kept cell phone for 15 days to repair and to change the battery and also change the mother board, after 15 days same issue with the battery and my cell phone getting hanged frequently even after repairing which i paid them Rs. 1500 for a battery only.
i had to again visit the service center and they again kept my cell phone for trial.
no solutions.

• 2015-04-30 16:32
  • bEVu

Awsum mobile phone!!!! damn gudd!!!! Never hanged!!!! guyz if u want a phone which should not be hanged then plz choose this!!!! love it a looooot!!!! :*

• 2015-04-26 08:19
  • U@LK

Please clarify whether Samsung MicroSDHC 16GB 48 MB/s Class 10 EVO is compatible in Lenovo S930 phablet ?

Regards

• 2015-04-25 08:31
  • uuAd

What is the battery like on this big fella?I'm asking about watching videos,listening to music,web browsing,standby,3g calls

• 2015-04-23 22:45
  • gIVb

Hi any update to lollipop? Pls reply asap.

• 2015-04-16 17:03
  • v0qT

how to use/activate REAR CAMERA?..built-in camera app only allow to use front cam, not the rear...how to fix this besides downloading 3rd party app?..thanks...

• 2015-04-09 09:14
  • v0qT

Hi my lenovo s930 is tool dl image fail and uboot is blocking by 4l info coming how to recover pls tell me.

• 2015-04-08 10:30
  • uuCx
  • F

> In reply to BearBoy1985 @ 2014-12-17 00:40 from HjBI - click to read@BearBoy I can relate to ur stiuation. I bought this phone last December when Pacman was hosting the international 8 balls competition just to take some photos of d game. Camera was OK, the Sound is good however, just 4 months after, the charging port becomes a nightmare. Bending it a bit remedy the problem but it was worst after that as u can't charge anymore and ur phone becomes useless. I hope lenovo will fix this problem. Am using my apple iPod for 9 long years now and still the features are functioning well and are excellent. May lenovo find ways to improve its product and make us happy costumers.

• 2015-04-07 20:51
  • t7Xi

> In reply to Parjo Madirono @ 2014-11-01 09:09 from KZ8J - click to readI also faced the same problem...ive charged it for overnight..and the battery still drain fast..yesterday i bought Sun Global battery and still facing the same problem even it is new battery,.Ive sent it twice to the service centre and need to wait for 2 months and again still the same..*frust

• 2015-04-06 09:52
  • HjBG
Total of 879 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S930.