Lenovo S930 - user opinions and reviews

1819692

7.8
7.8
7.5

> In reply to Ruby @ 2014-12-11 19:11 from TS%1 - click to readDo a battery callibaration...

• 2015-01-27 20:18
  • YM0k

Has been using S930 for a full 1 year. Finally has to get a replacement.
Unfortunately S for this phone stand for slow and sluggish. Not really a big problem if you are really patient and slow and steady type of person.

The good;
1. Superb stereo speaker which fairly loud. Not as loud as my wife Note II though.
2. Big and fairly neutral coloured screen. Of course S series Lenovo has the best screen among Lenovo phone even they are not full HD. Almost perfectly match resolution of most apps.
3. Battery capacity is quite good. The last at least from 7am to 6-10pm every day. Even with data plan, GPS always on. Even though charging time is around 6 hours with ANY chargers I rate this as good feature because I always charge the phone at midnight and stop charging by 6.30 the next morning.
4. Thin and light for a 6 inch screen phone. Fit perfectly in my work pant. More importantly I can always feel it inside the pocket.
5. Lenovo level of customisation is more compared to my previous Android phone; Huawei P1 and Xperia Ray. Even my new HTC 820 level of customisation looks poor compared to Lenovo.
6. Dolby audio in S930 enable fairly detail tweaking of sound equalizer.
HTC 820 without Beat audio has a very basic equalizer.

The bad;
1. SLOW
2. Sluggish
3. Lag

The ugly;
Charging port has to be replaced TWICE. Even after last replacement
the microusb male side has to be supported to enable charging. Lifting the phone while charging will cause the charging to stop.

My new phone is better in many way except battery life and it has smaller 5.5 inch screen.

• 2015-01-24 17:05
  • TC$4

Has been using S930 for a full 1 year. Finally has to get a replacement.

The good;
6. Dolby audio in S930 enable fairly detail tweaking of sound equalizer.
HTC 820 without Beat audio has a very basic equalizer.

The bad;
1. SLOW
2. Sluggish
3. Lag

The ugly;
Charging port has to be replaced TWICE. Even after last replacement

• 2015-01-24 14:27
  • TC$4

> In reply to Ruby @ 2014-12-11 19:11 from TS%1 - click to readHi... Got same problem after 8*months I bought it.... I changed z battery to a new one n it's new now.... Just change ur battery will b OK.. It's an android n while downloading loads of application it kills our battery fast....

• 2015-01-21 20:59
  • fu0N

> In reply to s930_daebak @ 2015-01-08 13:45 from veTZ - click to readYes true I got same problem bt after 8months of using.... Battery was dead completely... Bt now am unable to open my fb on shortcut screen....

• 2015-01-21 20:52
  • fu0N

my lenovo s930 cant sync contact whatsapp..why??

• 2015-01-19 15:17
  • v3A3

Your mobile is not original
I have one without any problems 7 months ago

• 2015-01-17 17:53
  • fvPK

never ever ever buy this phone!!bought original, after 3 months, charging port and battery become a nightmare!

• 2015-01-15 09:55
  • tVp7

Hello, I bought my Lenovo S930 last month. The only problem that I have is that the ringtone keep changing to the default one. I set it many times but everytime i reboot It will be back to the Salt Water ringtone. Hope anyone could help me figure out a solution for this problem. Thanks in advance.

• 2015-01-13 03:54
  • RIGR

Having problem with charging port. Sent it to shop for repair since it is still under warranty but the problem still occurs. I have also changed the battery but no luck. I have been using the phone for only 10 months.

• 2015-01-13 02:21
  • RIE@

> In reply to Palash @ 2015-01-08 15:37 from bCb5 - click to readYes, It has removable battery. Battery backup is also good of this phone on 3G. Apporx 13 hours on countinues using.

• 2015-01-12 20:14
  • S35r

> In reply to kk @ 2014-11-28 09:48 from KxDr - click to readi facing same problem also. i cant say the mic is problem because the recorder function well.. you have solution? my opinion just maybe the software problem.

• 2015-01-10 09:30
  • tZ05

how to determine between AP or original? ..Malaysia

• 2015-01-09 12:55
  • tVp7

Any Updates to Android L?

• 2015-01-08 21:46
  • FMYK

Is it removable battery? Pl. help, I am thinking of buying this or S920

• 2015-01-08 15:37
  • bCb5

Hi,I bought lenovo s930 6 months ago. And got the same problem. Battery. So I went to lenovo site and they said that mine is the local one not ori. There's nothing I can do with it since I forgot to ask the owner of the shop whether this is local or ori before :( So I sent my phone to the shop and repair it under one year warranty. So I think battery problem may occured because you buy the local one. Since this 6 months,i only having battery and transferring data to computer. Other than that,its awesome and didn't have any problem at all! Camera is 1.6 mp but its looks like 5 mp! Im not lying. Im highly recommended to you this lenovo phone.But make sure you buy the original one ;) Lenovo s930 Daebakk.

• 2015-01-08 13:45
  • veTZ

hi every body. I have this smartphone and i very like it but for my bad luck i had broke it Screen the glass part with buttons the display it self did not get any damages.
my question any budy know how to change it? please help because i am currently in GERMANY and here the is no lenovo support service

• 2015-01-06 23:07
  • bEjm

If you dislike browsing through Settings in order to switch a card on/off (SIM1 or SIM2, whichever), toggle data, etc, visit Google Play and look for app called Dual SIM Switch Widget. Otherwise, dual SIM functionality doesn't make much sense for intended use.

• 2015-01-06 07:56
  • JF4j

Any updates on this phone? Will they have Lollipop on this any time soon?

• 2015-01-04 07:10
  • v0q9

> In reply to waha @ 2015-01-01 05:43 from ibc0 - click to readyes, i know. that's why i ask whether his phone is AP set. If so, then he shouldn't blame Lenovo because he chose to buy AP set himself.

• 2015-01-01 18:58
  • EqKC
Total of 827 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S930.