Lenovo S930 - user opinions and reviews

2075580

7.7
7.6
7.4

> In reply to Marianna @ 2015-06-29 21:29 from 3dcM - click to readyes you can turn it off. look into setting..there are options to disable it

• 2015-07-03 12:54
  • PIxi

Bought the S930 at the PC show about 12mth ago.Having this problem:
1)When touch the contact /phone icon, it takes about 2 minutes only the screen will shows up.
2) Each time when there is a unconnected call, it takes more than 2 minutes for the screen to appear before i can call again.
Lastly i got to know that the device is actually not the export version which is why occasionally Mandarin characters appear during receiving unknown call and sometimes know call.
Question is can i convert this device to the export version.
Thanks

• 2015-07-01 05:23
  • IV%u

Hyee...my problem is..i charge my fon only 5 minit to full..and then..i unpluck from the charger..i have use only 5 minit and then it automatically off...please help me..i have change the battery but the problem had not fix..

• 2015-07-01 01:42
  • tuf7

I have a problem, when somebody sends me a sms and I open it and shake the phone, it begins to call to this person, how can I turn this function off. I don't like this at all. please, help.

• 2015-06-29 21:29
  • 3dcM

how do i want to fix Can't Connect to Computer ?

• 2015-06-29 09:15
  • PA7C

> In reply to nru @ 2015-06-24 08:37 from TSMf - click to readThe good (or the bad) part of Lenovo, is the charging port is prone to having problem. It is the connector pin that easy to loose, detached or break.
Mine was having three times of faulty. But sending for warranty would take days. Fork out for minor repair would take less than half a day.
Just go to any repair shop to replace the charging pin. Cost you RM60-80. They may do it in 2 hours. I is available for Lenovo, I did not ask for other brand, except Samsung, which require you to replace the whole IC.

• 2015-06-25 04:57
  • P%CM

how do i want to fix this charging port problem??? its already 3 times. really dissappointed..i do love lenovo :(

• 2015-06-24 08:37
  • TSMf

I bought this phone on march 2014, till now I sended my phone back for repair and claim warranty for 6 times!!! Can you believe that??? Just to fix the charging problem and can't use USB to connect to my PC.When I connect my USB cable to my PC it does nothing!!! They helped me changed the charging port,yes the problem solved but after a month the problem came back!!! Day by days the charging speed get slower!!! And worse the USB cannot detect by my PC!!! What a joke!!! Each time I sended back it took me one fcuking month to get it back. What I bought is basically a piece of plastic!!!

• 2015-06-23 21:21
  • Hkaf

how do i want to fix this charging port problem? really dissappointed..i do love lenovo due its specs..somehow after few months, i got stress..i cant even charge my handphone properly..the percentage is not right..something wrong with this brand..my members also facing same problem..find a new handphone...i dont know if the manufacturer well aware of this problem..

• 2015-06-22 09:38
  • ib6c

Setting or enfon

• 2015-06-21 16:47
  • tufH

When I make call ppl heard me very low noise but I try to voice recording it's OK.can anyone help me.tq

• 2015-06-21 10:19
  • tZ45

I got this device in March 2014, have been about 15-16 month...What can i tell you guys so far there's no problem with my device.SUPERB!! The battery still long lasting even after 1 year of usage with data turned on for every day.I don't need power bank to support the device.My battery still have about 30% juice after heavy usage from 8am-1am.

The tips is not to turn on the data while charging and make sure to kill ram and unused apps always. No lagging issues and the camera works fine.

Very satisfied with the device and worth my money!! (from malaysia)

• 2015-06-17 17:05
  • cN7r

This phone is the best ever.I would suggest this truly smart phone to new buyer.It is running restlessly,tirelessly .Nice job.

• 2015-06-15 19:55
  • HsJ4

Can this model do video call?

• 2015-06-08 05:38
  • tZ4r

since I got this phone last july 2014,and its cool..there is some problem encountered but I got already the solution..what can I say to this phone is that its awesome...I love it..

• 2015-06-08 03:40
  • vxdq

> In reply to Tom @ 2015-04-06 09:52 from HjBG - click to readMine too. Find a good repairer. I had sent it to a service of charging port for 3 times (re-open and solder it back the wire). But its cause only RM10 per service. After a month, it will happen again. Frustrated already. Base on repairer this is an engineering design problem. Looking for a new phone.

• 2015-06-01 07:09
  • uCpL

> In reply to miss syefie @ 2015-05-29 22:04 from XMpT - click to readSame here. the only issue for hardware is the charging port and for the software is unable to connect to pc since the last update. hahaha.. but overall i love this phone because it's fast and it's big. but really charging ports are very weak..

• 2015-05-30 12:42
  • vxt3

I'm truly disappointed with this model. I enjoyed the features such as the big screens, camera for the last 8 months but it seems to have problems with the charging port. I have to change it 3 months ago and now the same problem arise again. I feel upset because the warranty does not cover the charging port repairing and the same problem arises. Please improved the charging port.

• 2015-05-29 22:04
  • XMpT

> In reply to puvendren @ 2014-12-29 07:02 from sF%U - click to readSo far no problem bro...

• 2015-05-29 11:27
  • vV5L

I cant download any thing in my lenovo phone...I always say..insufficient storage...but my SD cards has 3gb available... I will put in SD card storage... How to fix this...

• 2015-05-28 16:08
  • thbV
Total of 901 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S930.