Lenovo S930 - user opinions and reviews

2074834

7.7
7.6
7.4

I got a Lenovo S930 last year, here's my personal experience/reviews: Camera (back) is superb!, camera (front) is ok in good lighting condition.. battery is great!.. HD movie recording is also superb! However, there are some cons noted: the lower right portion of the touch screen was detached months after i bought it, the power charging port was easily deformed and the last is that when i upgraded to kitkat, the camera (front) self timer was not present, its hard to take selfies..

• 2015-03-08 14:08
  • vxif

> In reply to jaminox @ 2015-03-03 19:32 from sxuQ - click to readTry this...

1) Make a full backup
2) Do a factory reset

Hope it helps...

• 2015-03-04 05:29
  • tVnJ

My camera is nit working after updating my os i dont know what to do plss help... Tnx

• 2015-03-03 19:32
  • sxuQ

> In reply to serra @ 2015-02-24 04:58 from t4vh - click to readput your simkad into sim 1, dont put in sim 2, cos sim 2 no 3g

• 2015-03-03 01:58
  • ibYZ

> In reply to serra @ 2015-02-24 04:58 from t4vh - click to readI'm facing the same problem. wife & I use the same telco. But with different phone, my wife can get full signal (H+), but by using this model (S930) I only get E (Edge)

• 2015-02-26 06:27
  • Mfxa

if there is problem due to coverage, is it related with my phone? Because, my friends who use the same line but different phone , their coverage is good. I dun think my house didnt attract the coverage because this problem arise a week ago.

• 2015-02-24 04:58
  • t4vh

> In reply to dew @ 2015-02-19 01:17 from t7Xx - click to readmove all app frm internal to SD option is given in setting>>>>apps>>>>click­ on apps >>>>select apps>>>>>move to SD

• 2015-02-20 12:38
  • t}xx

the mobile is good special size special camera, but it`s problems are a nightmare -.- ..

1st problem, after 3 months the charging port stopped working, i fixed it twice and and changed it once but after each time with few days it`s stopped again.

2nd problem, the microphone stopped working only with the calls, when i make a call the other side can`t hear me, though it`s working normally with recorder and other apps that use microphone

and more.. :/ and until now Lenovo did not give us any solution, and the replacement can take over a year .. other way, drink your mobile! and buy a new one!

• 2015-02-19 16:58
  • fqdQ

Hey can anybody help me pls ? I can't download apps coz it says there's no sufficient space on my storage but only my internal is almost full my external(SD) card is not even half full . How can I download apps that it would be in my external or it isn't possible? Then how can I transfer my files from my internal to that of the external. I would appreciate ur help and am waiting. Thanks

• 2015-02-19 01:17
  • t7Xx

I've been using this phone for one full year..and it still works on top condition..no lagging, or slow..my battery is still last long..the key is how you manage your smartphone..the more ram you use, the more battery it uses..so, manage your apps and use kill apps often..

• 2015-02-18 19:47
  • tue9

Im use tuis lenovo for almost 1 years and my phone condition still good include the battery maybe if your phone having a problem you must check whether tht phone original or not..peace

• 2015-02-18 16:38
  • K1Ef

• 2015-02-18 16:34
  • K1Ef

I repaired with cost RM45.00

• 2015-02-17 05:11
  • IVNK

My lenovo s930 the WiFi keeps turning on automaticly even though I off it. Every time I unclock my phone my WiFi will be on.

• 2015-02-15 16:32
  • HjBB

• 2015-02-15 16:31
  • HjBB

> In reply to Ruby @ 2014-12-11 19:11 from TS%1 - click to readDo a battery callibaration...

• 2015-01-27 20:18
  • YM0k

Has been using S930 for a full 1 year. Finally has to get a replacement.
Unfortunately S for this phone stand for slow and sluggish. Not really a big problem if you are really patient and slow and steady type of person.

The good;
1. Superb stereo speaker which fairly loud. Not as loud as my wife Note II though.
2. Big and fairly neutral coloured screen. Of course S series Lenovo has the best screen among Lenovo phone even they are not full HD. Almost perfectly match resolution of most apps.
3. Battery capacity is quite good. The last at least from 7am to 6-10pm every day. Even with data plan, GPS always on. Even though charging time is around 6 hours with ANY chargers I rate this as good feature because I always charge the phone at midnight and stop charging by 6.30 the next morning.
4. Thin and light for a 6 inch screen phone. Fit perfectly in my work pant. More importantly I can always feel it inside the pocket.
5. Lenovo level of customisation is more compared to my previous Android phone; Huawei P1 and Xperia Ray. Even my new HTC 820 level of customisation looks poor compared to Lenovo.
6. Dolby audio in S930 enable fairly detail tweaking of sound equalizer.
HTC 820 without Beat audio has a very basic equalizer.

The bad;
1. SLOW
2. Sluggish
3. Lag

The ugly;
Charging port has to be replaced TWICE. Even after last replacement
the microusb male side has to be supported to enable charging. Lifting the phone while charging will cause the charging to stop.

My new phone is better in many way except battery life and it has smaller 5.5 inch screen.

• 2015-01-24 17:05
  • TC$4

Has been using S930 for a full 1 year. Finally has to get a replacement.

The good;
6. Dolby audio in S930 enable fairly detail tweaking of sound equalizer.
HTC 820 without Beat audio has a very basic equalizer.

The bad;
1. SLOW
2. Sluggish
3. Lag

The ugly;
Charging port has to be replaced TWICE. Even after last replacement

• 2015-01-24 14:27
  • TC$4

> In reply to Ruby @ 2014-12-11 19:11 from TS%1 - click to readHi... Got same problem after 8*months I bought it.... I changed z battery to a new one n it's new now.... Just change ur battery will b OK.. It's an android n while downloading loads of application it kills our battery fast....

• 2015-01-21 20:59
  • fu0N

> In reply to s930_daebak @ 2015-01-08 13:45 from veTZ - click to readYes true I got same problem bt after 8months of using.... Battery was dead completely... Bt now am unable to open my fb on shortcut screen....

• 2015-01-21 20:52
  • fu0N
Total of 901 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo S930.