the Lenovo K4 note has dedicated extended memory slot. I just bought an additional SD card and mounted on my K4 mobile, which i got two weeks before. The phone restarted on its own when changed from internal memory to SD card. Same happened when changing from sd card to intnl memory. Lenovo is not able to answer correctly why. Can anyone help? Is there a way to access both memories together, without having to restart phone?
i am confused between lenovo k3 note n lenevo k4 note... can u tell me what shall i purchase?????
Anonymous, 26 Feb 2016There is no such option available in android L for security reasons. So this is not a cons of ... moreThe mtp would do what you want. If you connect with your laptop/computer just choose mtp and you can do the file transfer using the computer. Go to explorer and check you will see two new drive.
Sam, 26 Feb 2016In night when data connectivity is off , still battery consumes more than 20% drop. I have che... moreThe battery is depend on various case.
In your case you are saying that u turned off mobile data and wifi but still you feels like battery are dropping more.
This may be the issue of the network. If network signal is week in your area or in your room then device will keep searching the network and results is battery drop.
Do one test. Before going to sleep at night charge your battery 100% , remove your sim card, turn off mobile data and wifi and checked next morning the status of the battery.
This is updates about the 38MB update by Lenovo and how to resolve yellow flash issue.
1. 38 MB update--> Yester day I have updated my mobile. Every thing gone well. My phone does not heat (from the day I purchase). Also getting good battery backup. (Charged mobile to 100% and watched the 2 movie using VR) after two movie it reached at 65%.
From the day I purchased the mobile I was having one issue like the dolby atmos slider bar was not going at top. whenever I am taking this at top the slider automatically comes to down. Even after this updates the same issue exist.
major thing I have notice in the dolby sound quality. earlier at first time when I got mobile the bass was so good. after the 235 and 48 MB update the bass went down say 40% and treble was same. so when I was playing the music it was doing average bass but was low on the treble.
Now after this 38MB update. I can see that the treble has been increase and bass downgraded. Now I can hear more treble and very less bass through speaker.
I have Beats headphone (Purchased at 9000/- rs). and I also have Samsung Note 1. Now I can tell that my Samsung Note 1 making good bass and sound quality then the Lenovo k4.
Lenovo k4 has the bass the seems like quality went down after this 38Mb Update.
HOW TO SOLVE YELLOW FLASH ISSUE STEP WISE.
1. Down load MTK engineer mod from play store or dial *#*#3646633#*#*
2. It will open the engineering mode and you will see two option ANDROID Setting and MTK
3. Select the MTK. It will open another window.
4. Look for Hardware Testing (generaly it is at third position or third tab) and click on it
5. Select 2nd option (CAMERA)
6. Scroll and look for (Flash Calibration) and turn it ON
7. Bring different shades of yellow object (Deep, Light deep, light, very light, almost offwhite).
8. Do this in Night time inside room
9. Place the yellow object on the floor/bed wherever you are comfortable.
10.Turn off your room light
11.Scroll down and click on the "Start Preview" (Last option)
12. Do not shake your hand.
13. It will calibrate the flash light and pop up a message. Look at message. If it is saying successful then follow Step 14 else try with other yellow shades.
14. Now turn on your room light and take a snap with flash.
15. If photo is ok then you are done. If photo is more towards blue shades then you need the lighter Yellow then you just used. If photo is still yellow then you need deeper yellow then you just used.
In night when data connectivity is off , still battery consumes more than 20% drop. I have checked auto start application also. anybody is facing same problem or what is solution?
Plz Help in getting rid of this Yellowish color in taking pix with flash.
Thanks in Advance.
Bunny, 26 Feb 2016Can we use both the sim's & memory card at once in lenovo k4 note ???yes u can
I have buy this mobile however in Mobile accessories some missing item like Head phone etc.
So I would like to suggest to the company please provide the head phone with mobile.
Hello. Please reset your device and also update the latest firmware prior to using the handset and if u still face any issues go for replacement without any other thought. Once you miss the opportunity of returning any defective handset its impossible to get replaced from Lenovo service centeres.
Navneet shukla, 26 Feb 2016I received a new firmware update of 38 mb what is the effect of this update on my device any o... moreAs far I felt was after clearing ram is 1.9-2.1 gb free that's better and about battery it took about 1h30m to lose 20% of battery but it falls bad after that like in 45m u will be on 65-70% and rear camera got better in terms of clarity.. Anything else u wanna know I will check and say
Anonymous, 25 Feb 2016There is no usb mass storage mode in this phone. When i conect it to pc it will show only mtp,... moreThere is no such option available in android L for security reasons. So this is not a cons of mobile.
sunny, 25 Feb 2016please suggest me.. should i purchase k4 or notYah u should
Himanshu, 25 Feb 2016im confused between apple 5s n lenevo k4 note... can u tell me what shall i purchase????? Buy samsung galaxy edge 6
AadilMansuri, 26 Feb 2016Apple phone is just for show off, if you are really a phone and android person, then K4 note w... moreIts not about any show-off.
Its about the OS. Whether you need android or ios. If you arengoing to download songs and videos a lot, then you're gonna have to stay with android. Well.. thats better..
And apple phones are really good phones. 5s is the last model receiving updates and apple is soon gonna stop giving out updates for 5s. So.. You might wanna think on that.
I like apple. But, I just ordered a k4. Low on budget :P
If you have the cash for a newer Apple model, go for it or better stay with Lenovo. :)