heman99, 15 Mar 2016Lenovo vibe K5 plus - MY Opionion before launching (23-Mar-2016) of this phone : i think this... moreYou sure are Lenovo hater. How you even define this phone if you didn't have it. GG
Im confused. Vibe K5 / K5 Plus. if i choose K5 Plus i doubt the battery will not long lasting while its only have 2750mAh with FULL HD Display (441ppi). so its better choose Regular K5 or K5 Plus is still the best?
Battery is not good enough, I would rather buy redMi Note 3 as that phone has bigger backup than this, plus that has metal body.
heman99, 15 Mar 2016Lenovo vibe K5 plus - MY Opionion before launching (23-Mar-2016) of this phone : i think this... moreMy experience about Xiomi phones says don't just go for price vs specification. I have been using Xiomi Redmi Note 4G - no other mobile could beat the specification I got for the price. Though there are so many stability issues - mother board had to be replaced, camera had to be replaced and now a new problem since last few days - it keeps on hanging and restarting on it's own any time - all in just about a year. And I am not the only one, I have seen many people on the Xiomi's service center with such basic issues.
I want to buy a new phone which is good plz Redmi Note 3 or Lenovo K3 Note
It has 1.Light Sensor, 2.Orientation Sensor, 3.Proximity Sensor, 4.Gravitation Sensor, 5.eCompass and also TheaterMax Support.
heman99, 15 Mar 2016Lenovo vibe K5 plus - MY Opionion before launching (23-Mar-2016) of this phone : i think this... morewhich phone u recomend in 10 k range .with latest specification ? letv 1s ? xiomi note 3 ? or moto ??
Tan30, 15 Mar 2016Yes it has expendable memory upto 128gbbut GSM Arena at the mention of only stuck up to 32 GB?
please tell me?
Lenovo vibe K5 plus - MY Opionion before launching (23-Mar-2016) of this phone :
i think this phone is price is too HIGH and it is going to be the SUPER FLOP phone of the year 2016 . Reasons -
1. Battery is less as it has 5" FULL HD 441 ppi display .
2. processor is less powerfull to handle FULL HD display with multitasking .
-it means display is good but such good display consumes more energy than that of a HD 294 ppi screen .
2. No CDMA support , NO VoLTE support on 4G network .
- so if u r planning to use it on Reliance LTE 4G network , forget it because Reliance is coming with VoLTE support .
3. Single LED light - average camera .
-evening pics are going to be super blur
4 . NO IR sensor - which is common now a days .
- can't be used to handle electronics with out their remotes .
5. No Gorilla Glass protection - so keep 3000 more rupees in reserve
-chances are high of mobile slipping
6. Speakers are good , BUT is on back side . not like k4 note or moto G3 .
7. Doesn't have android 6.0 , marshmallow , Old OS Lollipop 5.1 version
- No update confirmation to marshmallow
8. cheap Plastic body and design is also not good
- rear camera should be in middle like Honor Holly 2 PLUS .
9. Price 8500 is too high
-compare it with - 7k coolpad lite , - 10k xiaomi note 3 ,
- 6k xiaomi redmi 3 , - meizu 2 .
There are so many options are available in less price .
add 1500 rupees and go for better option or wait for 1 month.
many companies with their killer phones with killer prices are coming .
if you like my review , then plz don't forget to give it a LIKE BUTTON .
Thanks for reading ........
Some sources report on its work LTE band: B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B20, B38, B40, B41.