Hello, I have been using this phone for two days now, and I noticed one of the two speakers is not working, is that a problem?
rr, 31 May 2016This phone good or not good pls guysdon't buy this phone
there was a touch problem with in one week
Lenovo Vibe P1m this smartphone nice or not plz gudz help me my 7000 rs checking.............
Bought Lenovo Vibe P1m last month. Did the 1.5gb initial update and now the system is up-to-date and in the last few weeks of use found the following bugs.
1. The flash light automatically turns on when its in pocket. (Did not find anything under Settings > Security > Lock screen to disable it.)
2. After few days the flash light stopped working. Did clear data and cache for camera application and restart. (Not sure if its a software bug or a hardware problem.)
3. The notification/ringtone volume and music/audio volume control is a mess. When I set the notification to full and when I plug the earphones and control the mucic volume, it controls the notification volume too. (Every time after listening to songs at low volume I had to manually increase the notification/ringtone volume.)
4. The alarm goes to snooze mode even when I slide to stop. Also it goes to snooze mode when I touch any part of the screen, not only on touching the specific area to snooze.
5. Most important issue is receiving calls! Most of the times when I take out my phone from pocket while receiving a call, nothing gets displayed, only the ringtone plays at the background. When I unlock the phone the call terminates.
i want to buy a phone under 9000 could anyone suggest me a good one
i want to buy a good phone under 7500 pls help me to buy a good phone
I am using this phone from last week phone is awesome in all aspects excellent is the only word for its rear camera not seen such quality in higher end products,detailed photos,not pixelating even after full pinch out to zoom,front can is also awesome,quick responsive ui,use of launchers will add more user friendly response,ram is performing well,doesn't lag anywhere,watching HD videos is breeze,sound production is excellent,not loud,but between medium,but adds sweetness to the sound effects.after long time I am enjoying the led backlit for the capacitive touch buttons,yes it has led backlit,the notification panel is excellent with all most used settings but missing some like profile.led torch is very bright white,not ugly yellow,not yet tried high end games but no fought they will run well without any hickup because it has t720 graphics chip,which is quite better than Mali family,this phone proved performance beast in budget,I am shocked with the performance,someone is cpmplainting regarding the camera I thinl he has forgot to remove the protective scratch guard over the camera lence,really the camera quality is at par.
Bulk quantity of accessories available on every online stores,but you get very cheap on only ebay,so guys if you have planned to go for this gem don't waste time grab it without second thought,you will not regret,Flipkart has slashed the price up to 6999,I have paid 500 bucks more,you are lucky go grab it.......
gr1982, 23 May 2016i want to purchase mobile under 10000.my criteria is only battery. i wanna to know how much vi... moreThis is very good in terms of battery backup if you charge your phone by putting your mobile in switch-off mode then in takes 2.5 to 2.4 hours exactly not more than that in switch on mode it take more than 3 hours from 10 to 100%.
MAS, 25 May 2016Need help my contacts open very slowly can anybody help me please how to fix it thanksI too had faced the same problem so I contacted the lenovo customer care they suggested me to reset the phone once after that its working fine.
Can anyone please say that updating system software will be good or bad.....
its mobile hanged many times??pls tell.or this issue get repeated or many times????????????????
hey guys help me what devise should i buy Lenovo Vibe P1m or HTC Desire 620G dual and why ?
i took lenovo vibe p1m recently, after update of software " mobile Network setting" option is hidden, is there any solution for the same.