Lenovo Vibe X S960 - user opinions and reviews

8.1
8.0
7.9

Recently I purchased a Lenovo vibe S960. it had a very Weird
Problem, the phone run itself.
The problem start like this, when I on the phone, ever before I touch any
Apps, the phone running by itself without my finger touching it,
It like a mad dog running around, like an invisible finger touching on it. please help me

• 2014-12-17 16:14
  • XMcd

> In reply to sasi87 @ 2014-12-17 07:23 from M7r0 - click to readHow do you check for the AP model?

• 2014-12-17 15:05
  • sndj

Hi Guys!

I bought a Lenovo s960 a couple of weeks from the Pandavill.com to my bride.
I have some problem with this phone, so I would like to request some help.
First of all, this phone came from Android 4.4.2. I have some problem with the apps, because all the time stopping. And the other is the language. If I understand well, I need to downgrade the Android to 4.2.2 and after it will be good?
The second problem is the battery :S It's draining very fast. Approximetly 6-8 hours.

• 2014-12-17 08:26
  • nCng

hi, I'm using Lenovo Vibe x past 8 month and the phone works fine for me. for the memory issue, the phone memory is 16 gb but google OS occoupies 4gb of the phone memory. the phone is still durable after several times fell to hard surface. Please check for the AP models since AP models have battery issue, fragile glass and software upgrades in chinese. Hope his helps. :)

• 2014-12-17 07:23
  • M7r0
  • please dont buy this
  • Rating0

Worseeeee phone ever. Drain batery soo fast.. I"ve been using this phone for 1 year..lagggg 😤😤😤T.T

• 2014-12-16 10:25
  • PxFn

is there any imitation of lenovo? i have on my hand now lenovo s960 my friend bought me this, she said it is original and 16gb, but when i saw the phone, i found out that its only 12gb and made in china?question, where did lenovo made of?

• 2014-12-15 19:35
  • v0qT

• 2014-12-15 19:33
  • v0qT

I bought lenovo Vibe X yeaterday but the storage stated only 8gb instead of 16gb. I've googled a lot and they all said if the android system shared the same storage it should be 12gb free remaining from 16gb. Is this the "China Version" Vibe X phone sold to me by directd?

• 2014-12-14 12:23
  • IVZw

i had a problem with facebook.on wifi it worsk perfect,but on data i cant see my homepage.any sollution for that?

• 2014-12-13 02:14
  • ixda

> In reply to chris @ 2014-12-11 23:54 from St{N - click to readAbout your battery drain fast, the problem is the media scanner that´s running in your phone. Go to the applications menu and stop media then you´ll see the battery during much more

• 2014-12-12 12:54
  • i5Mx

I bought yesterday lenovo vibe x s960 and i charged it about 8 hours and i think that the battery has a problem because battery draining very fast about 6 hours without using it. Can someone explain me the reason and if there is any solution about this? help pls

• 2014-12-11 23:54
  • St{N

> In reply to stuartgirl @ 2014-12-09 15:25 from PIN3 - click to readReally?? Mine just fell down n now my screen has that crack line at the edge of the phone

• 2014-12-11 15:33
  • uC3f

> In reply to stuartgirl @ 2014-12-09 15:25 from PIN3 - click to readplease is your LENOVO VIBE X S960 updated to 4.4 kitkat?

thanks

• 2014-12-11 10:31
  • 3SIk

i am using it almost a year. and honestly, it fell down so many times but my phone still in good condition. even the screen isnt broken. thank God.! i love this phone. :)

• 2014-12-09 15:25
  • PIN3

> In reply to nidze @ 2014-12-09 00:22 from JA$U - click to readThank you for info!

• 2014-12-09 13:10
  • 04Mc

> In reply to miskolaki @ 2014-12-07 19:48 from S6ZR - click to readOne thing is sure - DONT UPDATE TO 4.4.2 KITKAT, because it's gonna be Chinese 4.4.2 KitKat!!! Still searching for a solution to downgrade to 4.2.2

• 2014-12-09 00:22
  • JA$U

Iv just download new firmware. Can someone sent some info about?

• 2014-12-08 05:04
  • S6ZR

I have bought Lenovo vibe X four month back, I am facing the problem with the DATA connection" ---Data connection selection bar is disabled.. within four month this is second time i am facing. Initially I done haraware reset and problem solved but I lost my all data including phone nos. videos, music files, photos etc..

Could you help me to solve this issue without loosing any data?

• 2014-12-08 04:37
  • vIqk

Iv just download new firmware. Can someone sent some info about?

• 2014-12-08 04:37
  • S6ZR
Total of 686 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo Vibe X S960.