Lenovo Vibe X S960 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.0
7.9
7.8

Ok i use it about 3 to 4 month, and it still healthy.
This phone is surprisely cheap, pack in some OK spec not so bad nor good. You can upgrade of android jelly beam to kitkat! Kitkat version run more smoother than the jelly beam.

Pros:
Cheap Price
Light weight

Cons:
1000mAh~1900mAh
Storage maximum 16GB no sdcard available

When you are first time user. After fully charge your phone go setting>aboutphone and upgrade your phone version (S960_ROW)for better performance. The looks and the feel of this phone is stylist and feather light, your friend will be amaze the size of this phone :).
Don't let this phone naked all the time, get a cover for it, once it's fall consider broke. I have try it before,after drop it, the back of the phone can be open by using your finger nail.
Ok,talk about the lifespan, i mean battery life. It said Li-po with 2000mAh,but mine are Li-ion with 1000mAh,REALlY?!!? 1000?
After that, the storage 16GB, mainly just 14GB,android eat up plenty of storage with some lenovo pre-install bloat, so the totL space you have is 8GB!!!!!even my p*rn cant be store!! And it does support OTG hurray hurray but if only for my phone???? That's your call :)
Hope this will help you all without having a second though TQ

• 2015-04-18 18:10
  • IWHg

my lenovo s960 have a problem, the phone is always get stuck and suddenly shut down and it takes too long to power on back.How to solve this problem ehh?

• 2015-04-18 09:08
  • TSQV

> In reply to new_user @ 2015-04-17 04:13 from IV%y - click to readThank you!!

• 2015-04-17 05:29
  • GyXx

> In reply to joyaphro @ 2015-04-16 09:35 from GyXx - click to readYou currently have a chinese ROM.

You can download an international English version here http://www.needrom.com/downloa...ovo-s960-kk/

Then follow instructions from the site.

Goodluck!

• 2015-04-17 04:13
  • IV%y

> In reply to new_user @ 2015-04-16 09:19 from IV%y - click to readThank you for your response. But i am not really a tech savvy. I did look for a ROM at needrom but im not sure which one to download. For you info my s960 version right now is VIBEUI_V1.5_WWW.SJROM.CN_S960. I really need help..

• 2015-04-16 09:35
  • GyXx

> In reply to joyaphro @ 2015-04-16 08:18 from GyXx - click to readIf it says VIBE UI then its chinese rom.

If you want an International ROM then download ROW from needrom

• 2015-04-16 09:19

hi everyone..
i just got my Vibe X S960 last Sun. And I've been prompt to update my software to Vibe X UI 2.0. I am hesitating because from most of the reviews i read, updating using the official update, GAPPS will not be working anymore. I need advice. Anyone?

• 2015-04-16 08:18
  • GyXx

Can someone teach me how to remove chinese characters in this phone?

• 2015-04-16 05:02
  • thg6

Hey guys !!!In the summer I am going to buy a new phone and I am between this phone and lenovo s850.Which do u think I should buy???

• 2015-04-14 11:52
  • 6jsP

does it have 4g?

• 2015-04-12 14:24
  • gC4L

how about the battery does it stand for long time ?

• 2015-04-11 01:55
  • rtHY

> In reply to moh @ 2015-04-08 18:10 from tueY - click to readOpen the SecureiT application on your phone and disable the block setting.

• 2015-04-09 04:53
  • bxdk

Hi guys, I already bought a lenovo s960. It rejects all incomes calls after once ringing, may anybody help me to setting. Thanks

• 2015-04-08 18:10
  • tueY

I just bought the VibeX 960 with KitKat. It is a great phone with one big exception. There is a tiny little speaker/microphone on the bottom of the phone. Incoming call volume is set to the highest but it is very weak. Overall sound quality is not that great. Also, had to uninstall the YouTube app as the video lags. However, I have found that if I access YouTube through the browser and not the app this is not a problem, a hassle though. For the money this is a really sharp looking phone with great features. I do wish they would improve the sound quality and volume though.

• 2015-04-06 09:24
  • gDna

I have two questions from you guys, did you buy your vibe x from an authorized Lenovo dealer or only in the net? and how did you uprade your vibe x, OTA legally or through the computer via internet? thanks.

• 2015-04-05 00:03
  • Kg%t

does anyone know if 3g network is available in europe

• 2015-04-04 00:15
  • s0MN

Does anyone had a problem with the ringing and media sound????? Everything is on but there is no sound when someone is calling...

• 2015-04-03 21:25
  • 04Me

> In reply to ELKO @ 2015-03-26 02:40 from 7Xtb - click to readI had the same problem with the vibe x, u can carefully open the back cover with a guitar pick and then u see the battery, just disconnect and connect it again and your phone will boot again. Do it only if u don't have warranty on the phone anymore. But it works great

• 2015-03-31 11:40
  • ixaC

Very nice phone, but laggy.. APP space runs out very fast

• 2015-03-31 11:36
  • ixaC

> In reply to new_user @ 2015-03-23 09:01 from IV%y - click to readmaps 9.6 works well without crashing with this trick!!

• 2015-03-30 06:07
  • IV%y
Total of 825 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo Vibe X S960.