Sandeep Kemkar, 12 Nov 2014I am very much disturbed by ongoing continues chanal 50 messages for last week as I start usin... moreHi. I just got this and got frustrated with the broadcast message. Tried calling Airtel and Lenovo. Lenovo says "Reset the Phone" :).
Try this. Worked for me.
1. Go to Messaging.
2. Tap the left Button (Menu Key) and choose "More Features and Settings"
3. Choose "Message settings"
4.Choose "Cell broadcast settings"
5. Uncheck "Show channel 50 broadcasts" (I unchecked even the 60 broadcast".
Let me know if it works.
Sandeep Kemkar, 12 Nov 2014I am very much disturbed by ongoing continues chanal 50 messages for last week as I start usin... morei have already answered this before, please follow that, that will stop your channel 50 messages
hw much time we want to charge the fone before the.first use plss reply anybody
hi...i am thinking of buying this phone...what is user experience of this phone ? should i look for alternatives like htc one or samsung note 4 ?
I am very much disturbed by ongoing continues chanal 50 messages for last week as I start using vibe z2 pro.
Please tell me the message settings to stop the chanal 50 messages.
Other than that it is worth of money buying smartest phablet vibe z2 pro.
Excellent smart phone with huge battery backup and super fast processer also superfine camera .
10 out 10 mark for vibe z2 pro .
But plz solve my message chanal 50 problem.
• Excellent display both in size and quality
• Very good build quality, all metal
• Not dual sim active. If you are talking on Sim 1 and someone calls you on Sim2, the caller gets a notification (through network operator) that your phone is switched off. As a result you won’t even know that someone tried to contact you on Sim 2 whilst you were busy talking on Sim 1.
• Only Sim1 supports 4G/3G data Sim 2 only supports 2G data. If you want you use high speed data connection on Sim 2 you have to physically change the sims which is annoying. S5 Duos has a feature which allows user to use high speed data (4G) on secondary sim as well without switching the sims physically.
• LED notifications doesn’t work for email and what’s app.
Is it worth buying Lenovo vibezz2 pro when compared to samsung galaxy note 4 . .....
Riswan, 08 Nov 2014Hello guys,
I'm going to buy this LENOVO VIBE Z2 PRO can any body suggest me about this ph... moreDon't buy this there are three major flaws : 1) 4g data only in sim 1, it doesn't have a software switch like Samsung s5 duos. Hence Sim 2 can only work with 2g services , you will be required to change the Sim every time.
2) Second Sim is not active, if you are talking on Sim 1 and someone calls you on Sim 2 the caller will receive the notification as if your Sim 2 number mobile phone is switched off. You won't even know that someone tried to call you on Sim 2 whilst you were talking non Sim 1.
3) LED doesn't work for what's app and email notifications.
Hence don't waste your money on this medicore phone.
Guys , should i go for Xperia Z2 or this Vibe Z2 pro ? And why. Thanks.
deep, 11 Nov 2014which u prefer 32 gb or 64 otg .. 32 gb Sony dualdrive
jganesh, 11 Nov 2014I tried to disable 'Cell Broadcasts' app, but Disable button disabled . How would i enable it.... morehi , first go to messaging, then options>message settings> cell broadcast>uncheck all boxes, done. Same way do for your secure section, done, don't forget to do in secure section otherwise messages will not stop
I tried to disable 'Cell Broadcasts' app, but Disable button disabled . How would i enable it. Basically I want to get rid of from channel(50) sms
KH, 11 Nov 2014What software version are you running now?K920_ROW_S137_141029....i think this is the latest sw....
KH, 10 Nov 2014Have you updated the sw version? I got an update last week after that the phone seems to be ru... morei got lenovo vibe z2 pro today and the phone gets very hot just after 3 mins usage. currently it has 4.4.2 version. will the software upgrade fixes this issue? if so pls help, how can i upgrade the phone!!
miongb, 10 Nov 2014Yeah i also updated last week, but the device still remains hot.What software version are you running now?
To those who already have the vibe z2 pro, any comment on the heating issues? Wanted to buy this phone but as i read the reviews the battery hets up...please make comments... thank you