Lenovo Vibe Z K910 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.0
7.9
8.3

Hey guys. Im using this lenovo vibe z almost a year. For me this phone is good and my phone never hang/delay. I love it.The camera nice. The speaker just fine. Over all nice! All i can say is lenovo better than samsung vivo and others. Except iphone hihi.

• 2015-05-23 21:12
  • TKb{

basemark x 21360

• 2015-05-18 03:31
  • wcek

Lenovo K910 (Dual Sim) happens to be one of the dual sim phones I ever used. The phone is fantastic and currently has Android Lollipop 5.1. I would encourage users of this phones to follow wonderful forums such as needrom.com and xdadevelopers under the discussions for Lenovo K910 to enjoy the best performance for this phone. I have been using this phone for almost a year now and I have no regrets at all. The dual sim dual active function is for real and unbeatable.You can receive calls on the two sims at the same time. Call on one sim does not affect the data services on the other sim! This phone cannot be bricked, unless you have hardware issues. I bricked the phone sometimes ago and sent it back to china to repairs and I was informed it was motherboard issue and it cannot be repaired. It was sent back without being repaired. I later discover online at http://www.androidbrick.com/ul...unbrickable/ how to repair the phone. Lenovo K910 is such a wonderful high performance phone. The phone is not for lazy people who cannot research with internet but only mourn and complain about every small challenge. Seek knowledge about the phone, you will be amazed.

• 2015-05-17 18:21
  • fsVb

A worst phone I have ever come across. Sometimes call incoming, but not ringing. network Signal strength very weak. other end user not hearing the sound properly, camera takes its own time for focusing. Call divert having some problems etc etc.. Actually I liked Lenovo S920.Thats the reason I went back to Lenova. Next time I will try some other phones.

• 2015-05-14 16:00
  • 3x8W

• 2015-05-14 15:59
  • 3x8W

Would have bought it if it had a card slot..

• 2015-05-11 16:02
  • mA}U

> In reply to mahmood @ 2015-04-05 09:46 from 3Ccq - click to readSpeaker switch not properly connected...open make adjustment..ask technician to do it...any technician

• 2015-05-06 02:33
  • ibhx

> In reply to FaizulRahim @ 2014-12-22 06:53 from HjB{ - click to readYup..same here

• 2015-05-05 18:42
  • tued

> In reply to HELP! @ 2015-05-02 06:22 from GRTU - click to readthis antutu score is similiar with zenfone 2 with better camera, but zen 2 has a 64-bit processor, got lollipop, cheaper and dual SIM. would be wise to choose zen 2 maybe. imho

• 2015-05-05 06:33
  • 61xT

Please suggest whetehr to buy lenovo vibe z k910 or the newly launched Asus zenfone 2 (16gb)????

Please suggest!!!!!

• 2015-05-02 06:22
  • GRTU

> In reply to frustrated @ 2015-04-22 11:07 from 0ntj - click to readhaha good for u that u were able to use it for 6 months before the motherboard failed. In my case, it was only 2 weeks! hmpf! and yes, i didn't also had a phone for a month! i regret buying this phone! it's not worth my money!

• 2015-04-30 17:21
  • ju5Z

> In reply to jakeman @ 2015-04-29 20:29 from RI84 - click to readi'm havin' the same problem as well. Mine is, both the front and rear cam vibrates whenever I use them. I can't take it back to the service center cuz I already lost my receipt. Anyway, it doesn't happen everytime though. What I do whenever it vibrates, I just touch the screen to focus and then the vibration will stop.

• 2015-04-30 17:08
  • ju5Z

hai, im using this phone for about 4 months now. im very satisfied with this phone. recently im having problem with the front camera it just keeps vibrating and the picture become blur at one point. thinking about sending this phone to the lenovo service center.

• 2015-04-29 20:29
  • RI84

Please suggest!!!!!

• 2015-04-29 07:57
  • rKUn

> In reply to Kirman id @ 2015-03-19 05:52 from wrjg - click to readGood phone

• 2015-04-28 10:32
  • 7tCt

I bought this K910 phone last Jun and have been have had set backs. Within a period of 6 months, the phone shut it self off unable to switch on and both times, was sent back to the Lenovo service centre and was informed the motherboard failed. Today it happened again, another trip to the service centre and no phone for another month! Come on Lenovo!

• 2015-04-22 11:07
  • 0ntj

gonna brought this mobile whethere its perofomance good r bad plz say me a truth

• 2015-04-19 20:07
  • X0}x

> In reply to Ain Syafiqah @ 2015-04-05 17:46 from tued - click to readI had this problem also, howu deal with it?

• 2015-04-19 14:55
  • tufb

> In reply to Ain Syafiqah @ 2015-04-05 17:46 from tued - click to readsame problem to my phone. what I should do?

• 2015-04-18 17:48
  • tZj@

> In reply to mihai_b @ 2015-03-06 17:08 from ny69 - click to readPlease update to ROW version. You will get a lot of enjoyable.

• 2015-04-12 07:08
  • TKbJ
Total of 828 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo Vibe Z K910.