Lenovo Vibe Z K910 - user opinions and reviews

2652080

7.9
7.9
8.2

> In reply to kk @ 2015-02-26 10:17 from sSMy - click to readhave you try update the firmware?

• 2015-03-24 07:05
  • 9G{n

I bought this few months ago.it a nice phone I think even though it had some problem like others phone have for example: lack.not gonna complain this but this phone sound volume in earphone is damn terrible!what the hack is going on of the sound volume,no matter how I try to increase the volume by press the volume up button,it still maintain the same low volume.I can even hears ppl talking louder than my player play songs.and now,I enjoying the renovation sound form by drill the wall and hammer hitting the wall from unit above after work.

• 2015-03-21 07:09
  • tV4Y

I bought this phone

• 2015-03-21 06:55
  • tV4Y

Very nice phone. If you have problem with connect to PC, coz no pop up option/only telling charging battery, you can go to setting, storage, than tap menu key (bottom left on screen like drawer). Gosh..i find this by mistake after days, and nobody put how on web.

• 2015-03-19 05:52
  • wrjg

How I can instill facebook app in this mobile ,, I try a lot but it doesn't complete the instilling !!
Please help me :(

• 2015-03-15 22:06
  • NkxL

> In reply to taringbabi @ 2015-03-14 17:19 from IVEc - click to readin simple word... its look like digital camera .. and for focusable, it didn't work successfully

• 2015-03-14 17:22
  • IVEc

hello .. i have a small issue for camera grapich ... its didnt like 13mp view... anybody can help me??

• 2015-03-14 17:19
  • IVEc

> In reply to Shiki @ 2015-02-06 12:32 from XN9T - click to readI bought my phone from a friend from China, a Lenovo dual sim phone VIBEUI_V2.0_1507_7362.1_DEV_K910 version, and I have some major issues with it.
1. I do not receive Wi-Fi signal, or receive extremely weak. Is it a problem with it's modem, or is it a software problem?
2. It's firmwares don't have GMS(Google services like the play store) and are only in Chinese&English. Can I solve this?
3. The Lenovo Manager Aplication is in Chinese. May I have one in english?

• 2015-03-06 17:08
  • ny69

This phone have a powerful system..and the price more cheap than galaxy s4 and note 2..I have this phone about 7 month and its working perfectly

• 2015-03-04 04:31
  • tued

This phone dual Sim??

• 2015-03-03 14:07
  • tued

Why this phone don't have music player on its own ? I've to download it on playstore. Blerghhh 😛

• 2015-03-01 13:28
  • IVTR

It's a fantastic phone. Only drawback network signal is very poor. Frequently facing poor signal /no signal problem. Earlier i had not faced any network issue in my earlier device Samsung galaxy grand but in same area same network facing tremendous signal issue. Often while in a call hearing quality is very poor. Can anyone tell me how to get rid off from single issue. Whether lollipop update will solve network issue??

• 2015-02-28 18:00
  • U@Ht

lenovo k910 is not a good phone
front cam of my phone is not working
screen becomes very hot on using
battery life is also poor...abt 5 hour

• 2015-02-26 10:17
  • sSMy

Can i know how tis phone perform after for like few month?because i saw alot of people said the ram in used will left less then 250mb

• 2015-02-21 09:06
  • sF%5

> In reply to nickname @ 2015-02-11 15:57 from IVTR - click to readWhen the screen is unlocked try tapppind twice, like a double click. If it locks is because the phone has a setting to lock. Try to find it. I don't have the phone right now to tell you the exact steps.

• 2015-02-20 07:59
  • nDCR

For me this phone is a beast. Been using about 3 months. Just had 1 problem with it which is the screen is not that responsive. Other than that its a great device if ure looking to have la large screen with full hd display.

• 2015-02-20 06:02
  • Hjbc

I want to buy one phone but I don't know which phone will buy now I chosen two phone to buy Lenova k910 and Xiaomi mi4 any one know which one is more batter to buy plze.....tell mee....

• 2015-02-19 16:43
  • XuZ@

hi there people, I bought a Lenovo k910 in November 2014, it has been working fine until last week, ive had to start wrapping the charger lead around the phone at different angles for it to charge, but I tried to do that again today and its not charging at all, ive been told that the charger port must be damaged, but how do I fix this and any advice on who or where I could send it to get done, thanks

• 2015-02-17 12:36
  • mpch
Total of 799 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo Vibe Z K910.