Lenovo Vibe Z K910 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.0
8.0
8.3

It's a fantastic phone. Only drawback network signal is very poor. Frequently facing poor signal /no signal problem. Earlier i had not faced any network issue in my earlier device Samsung galaxy grand but in same area same network facing tremendous signal issue. Often while in a call hearing quality is very poor. Can anyone tell me how to get rid off from single issue. Whether lollipop update will solve network issue??

• 2015-02-28 18:00
  • U@Ht

lenovo k910 is not a good phone
front cam of my phone is not working
screen becomes very hot on using
battery life is also poor...abt 5 hour

• 2015-02-26 10:17
  • sSMy

Can i know how tis phone perform after for like few month?because i saw alot of people said the ram in used will left less then 250mb

• 2015-02-21 09:06
  • sF%5

> In reply to nickname @ 2015-02-11 15:57 from IVTR - click to readWhen the screen is unlocked try tapppind twice, like a double click. If it locks is because the phone has a setting to lock. Try to find it. I don't have the phone right now to tell you the exact steps.

• 2015-02-20 07:59
  • nDCR

For me this phone is a beast. Been using about 3 months. Just had 1 problem with it which is the screen is not that responsive. Other than that its a great device if ure looking to have la large screen with full hd display.

• 2015-02-20 06:02
  • Hjbc

I want to buy one phone but I don't know which phone will buy now I chosen two phone to buy Lenova k910 and Xiaomi mi4 any one know which one is more batter to buy plze.....tell mee....

• 2015-02-19 16:43
  • XuZ@

hi there people, I bought a Lenovo k910 in November 2014, it has been working fine until last week, ive had to start wrapping the charger lead around the phone at different angles for it to charge, but I tried to do that again today and its not charging at all, ive been told that the charger port must be damaged, but how do I fix this and any advice on who or where I could send it to get done, thanks

• 2015-02-17 12:36
  • mpch

> In reply to anonymous @ 2015-02-08 13:55 from ibq@ - click to readpress down and hold the power button for a long time, it will restart in the end, after that it will be alright. you must press and hold the button for quite a long time, i tried it, it happened few times on me. Make sure your battery is charged before u press and hold it, oterwise it wont start.

• 2015-02-16 13:03
  • wHSQ

Why my Lenovo K910 become close up ? I mean when play FUN RUN 2 it will tap the screen many times right ? So when I tap the screen many times it will become close up screen... wuaaaaaa (T.T)

anybody please help meeeee !!! :(

• 2015-02-11 15:57
  • IVTR

> In reply to anonymous @ 2015-02-08 13:55 from ibq@ - click to readYeahh me tooo :(

• 2015-02-09 08:24
  • IVTS

Guys is anybody running Vibe ui 2.0 on their phones? And if you are how do you find out if your phone is running Vibe ui 1.5 or 2.0

• 2015-02-08 15:40
  • Hx6$

My son's K910L just died suddenly today...was working alright earlier today.
Can't get it to light up while on standby, tried calling as well as charging the phone but no effect to the sceeen, the phone seem to have shut down....all calls get diverted into voice messaging. But the worse part was the sim release mechanism also went kaput on me as well. Wanted to get the sim out to swap to older spare phone also not able to!
Anyone having this problem?

• 2015-02-08 13:55
  • ibq@

I just wandering if I can repair it flashing with k910L row qsb...

• 2015-02-07 04:50
  • tufa

Hello everyone,i have lenovo k910 dual sim, it is non-china version if iam not mistaken, i recently upgrade it into vibe ui 2.0 from vibe ui 1.5, now my phone cannot use wifi,bluetooth,camera and all sensors..its the worst nightmare possible...i really love this phone, what should i do..other than sending it to lenovo center..or it just the only way..i recently read a thread on lenovo.forum that non-china version product must not be upgraded or flashed with chinese software...or else the worse will happen

• 2015-02-06 12:32
  • XN9T

> In reply to aRUN @ 2015-02-04 07:30 from nCeu - click to readsome country (original) have single sim with LTE attached antena while some have dual sim without LTE antena (usually China set)

• 2015-02-05 12:09
  • PxMV

is this dual sim .

• 2015-02-04 07:30
  • nCeu

> In reply to sajid @ 2015-01-23 18:37 from U@9T - click to readMaybe it's your telco or something cause mine work so fine. The internet is so fast in K910L

• 2015-02-03 07:02
  • KZ8F

My K910L is screening a message when i dial an ivr code: *8444#
message:"connection problem or invalid mmi code

pls anyone solve!

• 2015-01-26 10:27
  • X}e3

did you solve the problem about sync with google?

• 2015-01-24 17:22
  • 0Uh1
Total of 786 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo Vibe Z K910.