Lenovo Vibe Z K910 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.0
7.9
8.3

Oh my gosh! This troll down here probably writing this up at every computer available at a cybercafe. Stop complaining non existing problems dude.

• 2015-04-09 13:33
  • tueY

> In reply to jhon @ 2014-12-27 05:06 from Hxf1 - click to readI have same charging problem, and my phone is not switching on not charging anymore I don't understand what to do next....please help me if you people encountered same problem.

Thanks
abrar.world@hotmail.com

• 2015-04-08 02:04
  • 6QI0

I have problem,.... please help me.. my phone cannot start. When I start .. it turn colour page

• 2015-04-06 12:34
  • uC3f

I have a problem with my k910L. Its vibrate and ratttle when i use my flash or camera . The camera could'nt be stabilized. And the camera become blurr. It happenz after i update my phone software 2 times.anyone knows how to handle?

• 2015-04-05 17:46
  • tued

I have purchase Wibe Z K910 mobile before three month ago all application working with it but "IMO" not working with it properly other person not listen my
voice. If some body have idea about this please help me. thanks a lot.

• 2015-04-05 09:51
  • 3Ccq

i have purchased vibe z k910 mobile every thing fine
and many calling programes working properly but "imo"
is not working with this when call to other person he connot listen my voice listen some horible sounds. i
mail to lenovo company no answer. if any body konw about this problem please help me. thanks

• 2015-04-05 09:46
  • 3Ccq

I do have a problem with my camera. I can't use the front camera. I tried the hard reset already but still there's no front camera. Anyone who knows how to fix it?

• 2015-04-01 15:21
  • t7$n

I Bought lenovo k910 6 months ago it was good it starting but now a days it shutdown by itself and then didnt on even their full charging in it then when I connect charger to it then it on so plz solve my this problem

• 2015-04-01 14:24
  • t@Gu

> In reply to kk @ 2015-02-26 10:17 from sSMy - click to readhave you try update the firmware?

• 2015-03-24 07:05
  • 9G{n

I bought this few months ago.it a nice phone I think even though it had some problem like others phone have for example: lack.not gonna complain this but this phone sound volume in earphone is damn terrible!what the hack is going on of the sound volume,no matter how I try to increase the volume by press the volume up button,it still maintain the same low volume.I can even hears ppl talking louder than my player play songs.and now,I enjoying the renovation sound form by drill the wall and hammer hitting the wall from unit above after work.

• 2015-03-21 07:09
  • tV4Y

I bought this phone

• 2015-03-21 06:55
  • tV4Y

Very nice phone. If you have problem with connect to PC, coz no pop up option/only telling charging battery, you can go to setting, storage, than tap menu key (bottom left on screen like drawer). Gosh..i find this by mistake after days, and nobody put how on web.

• 2015-03-19 05:52
  • wrjg

How I can instill facebook app in this mobile ,, I try a lot but it doesn't complete the instilling !!
Please help me :(

• 2015-03-15 22:06
  • NkxL

> In reply to taringbabi @ 2015-03-14 17:19 from IVEc - click to readin simple word... its look like digital camera .. and for focusable, it didn't work successfully

• 2015-03-14 17:22
  • IVEc

hello .. i have a small issue for camera grapich ... its didnt like 13mp view... anybody can help me??

• 2015-03-14 17:19
  • IVEc

> In reply to Shiki @ 2015-02-06 12:32 from XN9T - click to readI bought my phone from a friend from China, a Lenovo dual sim phone VIBEUI_V2.0_1507_7362.1_DEV_K910 version, and I have some major issues with it.
1. I do not receive Wi-Fi signal, or receive extremely weak. Is it a problem with it's modem, or is it a software problem?
2. It's firmwares don't have GMS(Google services like the play store) and are only in Chinese&English. Can I solve this?
3. The Lenovo Manager Aplication is in Chinese. May I have one in english?

• 2015-03-06 17:08
  • ny69

This phone have a powerful system..and the price more cheap than galaxy s4 and note 2..I have this phone about 7 month and its working perfectly

• 2015-03-04 04:31

This phone dual Sim??

• 2015-03-03 14:07
  • tued
Total of 827 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo Vibe Z K910.