Lenovo Vibe Z K910 - user opinions and reviews

1928266

8.0
7.9
8.3

How can I make a video call

• 2014-08-22 11:17
  • IV$6

Great phone.But lenovo make a mistake not included the SD card slot or make this phone with internal 32 or 64Gb.

• 2014-08-22 10:03
  • KZ8B

> In reply to izri1 @ 2014-08-19 04:29 from 38wW - click to readDude this phone is epic I have been using this for two months now cant see any problem in recommending this phone right now. And tbh it wasnt on my shopping list either but after reading the specs i was like why shouldnt i go for it. Its lenovo they are known for their laptops but i was like until or unless i try it how would i know. And here im happy with it. Depends on your rotten luck whether you get a defected piece and the screen is faulty mine is perfectly fine its an amazing pho e rest is upto you.

• 2014-08-19 20:31
  • HxdI

i dont know why many post about bad side of this smartphone..this phone is great performance and lovely design..trust me

• 2014-08-19 16:43
  • KiLx

Able to root and install google apps for kitkat vibe 1.5.

• 2014-08-19 12:05
  • PUZe

Seeing the comments of several people on this forum, tells me that this phone is actualy crap. Problems with the touch sensitivity is the mjaor problem. I was really thinking about buying this phone. But after all these complaints, i will refrain from buying this phone.
Thanks people for the warning.

• 2014-08-19 04:29
  • 38wW

> In reply to pot pot @ 2014-08-12 11:23 from t4vB - click to readDoesnt work bro...only for calls and sms

• 2014-08-18 04:08
  • J7U%

No memory card slot in this phone.this is the big demerit in this phone.

• 2014-08-17 13:21
  • XuJr

> In reply to Eric @ 2014-08-09 12:32 from ib7n - click to readThanks Eric for the reply. but each time i launch the SYSTEM UPGRADE app, it take u to the LefenFriend site. Don't know Mandarin and don't know what is discussed there. How to upgrade then?

• 2014-08-16 09:07
  • bJb3

and yes me too, having problem with the touch screen sensitivity, some part of the screen is unresponsive towards touch, specially on the side of the screen (ex: q,shift,p,backspace). then the Notification LED working only for calls/sms..

• 2014-08-15 17:58
  • 615I

> In reply to siti @ 2014-07-15 06:45 from XMcc - click to readI am having the same problem too. Is there any solution that?

• 2014-08-14 16:52
  • IVMM

I just bought this phone a week ago. I am seriously having a big problem with the touch screen sensitivity. I have to put so much pressure during typing. I realize only some part of the screen is unresponsive towards touch. I need help on this. Thank you

• 2014-08-14 15:09
  • IVMM

Have a China dual sim set. Very happy with it. But love to get Player Tutor, Secure It, Share it & Sync It in English. Any bro can help guide me? Thanks

• 2014-08-13 10:30
  • G%Ty

> In reply to Razjae @ 2014-07-07 16:29 from J7Uu - click to readLOL...setting option.

• 2014-08-12 11:23
  • t4vB

Hi i have this kind of smart phone for 3months now. I am not happy about the sounds since the first day i bought it, looks like no adjustment for equalizer or bass. I bring it back to the shop the following day but they send me to the customer service and let me comeback after 1 hour but still no improvement.Is that the normal sounds? Now i wanted to ask again the smiley face showed on the top near to the signal and battery screen. Sorry for this complained because i am not the person knows the Specs of the high and new technology. Pls. help me to learn about your brand LENOVO K910.
I will appreciate your immediate reply. thanks

• 2014-08-11 08:10
  • t7Xk

I recently upgraded my vibe z to kitkat 4.4.. but when i press repeatedly android version number on version information inside the settings, kitkat logo not appear. why?

• 2014-08-09 22:37
  • tued

> In reply to Andy Kok @ 2014-07-25 03:34 from uCnF - click to readCurrently there is an update of vibe rom v1.5 that able to fix the caller id prob. I already fix mine. update it then change go to contacts settings , then, more display feature. then change it to 7 ~ you will fix the caller id prob. I am using the dual sim version ,XD

• 2014-08-09 12:32
  • ib7n

No slot memory with only 16gb internal memory? WTF CHINA????

• 2014-08-09 08:47
  • tDMy

> In reply to cicakturbo @ 2014-08-07 08:24 from teCC - click to readNo lte only single sim, dual sim without lte

• 2014-08-07 18:55
  • IVNr

does the K910 LTE supports dual sim?

• 2014-08-07 08:24
  • teCC
Total of 638 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo Vibe Z K910.