Lenovo Vibe Z K910 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.1
8.0
8.4

> In reply to jio @ 2014-10-31 14:31 from 3Yd{ - click to readPlease ensure it's not overheated!

• 2014-11-19 16:49
  • RJ2g

> In reply to zoldsapkas3 @ 2014-10-29 10:31 from msX3 - click to readI just experienced the same with my K910L, after it got turned off and I plugged it in with charger without the air conditioner on. After an hour, it vibrated but nothing happen, remained black screen.
The whole phone was hot. Then, I turned on the air conditioner and removed its cover. Within a minute, it is able to turn back on!

So, I strongly believe that it's due to the phone got too heaty, and it is stopped charging.

I am not sure if this is purposely designed this way for safety purpose. But I think it's good to always ensure our phone is not overheated.

• 2014-11-19 16:41
  • RJ2g

> In reply to wilmermbonggot@gmail @ 2014-09-23 10:02 from sRjL - click to readjust bought a vibe z k910 only pblem up to now is application in chinese.do we have any application to change it ti english

• 2014-11-19 07:59
  • NvgR

> In reply to Toli @ 2014-11-14 16:09 from p@KL - click to readI also faced these all problem in 4.2.2 but the problem is solved after i update to kitkat.

• 2014-11-18 10:52
  • PTGw

I just bought this phone 2 days ago and notice the phone was freeze when goes to message. Currently i'am using 4.2
Has anyone upgrade to Lolipop?

• 2014-11-16 05:29
  • XNIW

please advise me that should i upgrade the software of vibe k910.whenever i try to upgrade it ,all upgradations starting to show in chinese language

• 2014-11-14 18:05
  • 6Qar

Lenovo VIBE Z K910 with Android 4.2.2 it doesn't work as well with Viber, Skype, Shazam etc....

Any idea to repair with apps which they are using Wi-Fi?

• 2014-11-14 16:09
  • p@KL

Any idea to repair with apps which they are using Wi-Fi?

• 2014-11-14 16:09
  • p@KL

> In reply to mangsakeadaan @ 2014-11-12 10:19 from tVkq - click to readyes, you can, I normally use needrom website for lenovo phone.

I am sure you are familiar with it. here os the link:

• 2014-11-14 04:31
  • IVxK

Hi guys. Is this phone a single sim or dual sim smartphone originally? if both, what's the difference and which one is better? I've heard the dual sim version does not support 4G is this true? Does this phone have 32GIG version? thank you already

• 2014-11-12 23:54
  • HIfT

I just brought Lenova Vibe Z K910 via online (lazada). When i checked this phone is AP set. Now i have problem to setting since the software almost in China language. Can i format and install the new software. If there is any problem will arise when install new software? Please advise.

• 2014-11-12 10:19
  • tVkq

I have problem where my button camera is not functional well. I have to press hard whenever to take picture and also hard for me whenever I want to browse my phone when lying on the table.( I have to hold it )

• 2014-11-12 08:53
  • KZ8B

Had this unit for 4 months now, I'm a heavy user and its still rocking!! No Factory Defects as far as i know. One slight trip was when I updated to kitkat my phone wont connect to my laptop, thought it was the cable but I tried the factory reset and jajan!!! PC connection works again and still have my kitkat. I sure hope vibe Z will have a Lollipop upgrade to suck kitkat goodbye (not that I have any probs with kitkat) =p

• 2014-11-10 19:02
  • vaPi

> In reply to st @ 2014-10-03 17:26 from U@bq - click to read"AP Set" stand for imported set.. Warranty not covered by local sole distributor.

• 2014-11-10 00:08
  • tZ0X

hey friends i cannot sign in my skype
always show that unable to connect chek network setting even i use my internet and all apps

• 2014-11-09 16:18
  • XuDt

Will there be a Lollipop update for Vibe Z. Would be great if we get it :)

• 2014-11-08 18:47
  • 3Y2D

hello everyone, can i know all of you do have the problem when slide down the notification bar ? i just wonder why every time when i slide down the notification bar it never smooth and like a little bit delay.

sorry for my bad English.

• 2014-11-06 04:34
  • PTGw

> In reply to faysal @ 2014-11-03 17:38 from 6QHd - click to readFaysal look at your contracts....if you use country codes( +35,+30 etc) change all contracts without country codes front of numbers and if don't use country codes upside down..

• 2014-11-04 02:56
  • 0ZtM

when i try to update software,,,during downloading all apps used to appear in chinese language,,what to do ,,,pls answer

• 2014-11-03 17:38
  • 6QHd

i am using it since last 2 months .it is working well . there is a one issue that it does not show name of message sender in messages. even all names are save in contacts.please suggest solution

• 2014-11-03 17:30
  • 6QHd
Total of 741 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo Vibe Z K910.