Lenovo Vibe Z K910 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.9
7.9
8.2

> In reply to anonymous @ 2015-02-08 13:55 from ibq@ - click to readpress down and hold the power button for a long time, it will restart in the end, after that it will be alright. you must press and hold the button for quite a long time, i tried it, it happened few times on me. Make sure your battery is charged before u press and hold it, oterwise it wont start.

• 2015-02-16 13:03
  • wHSQ

Why my Lenovo K910 become close up ? I mean when play FUN RUN 2 it will tap the screen many times right ? So when I tap the screen many times it will become close up screen... wuaaaaaa (T.T)

anybody please help meeeee !!! :(

• 2015-02-11 15:57
  • IVTR

> In reply to anonymous @ 2015-02-08 13:55 from ibq@ - click to readYeahh me tooo :(

• 2015-02-09 08:24
  • IVTS

Guys is anybody running Vibe ui 2.0 on their phones? And if you are how do you find out if your phone is running Vibe ui 1.5 or 2.0

• 2015-02-08 15:40
  • Hx6$

My son's K910L just died suddenly today...was working alright earlier today.
Can't get it to light up while on standby, tried calling as well as charging the phone but no effect to the sceeen, the phone seem to have shut down....all calls get diverted into voice messaging. But the worse part was the sim release mechanism also went kaput on me as well. Wanted to get the sim out to swap to older spare phone also not able to!
Anyone having this problem?

• 2015-02-08 13:55
  • ibq@

I just wandering if I can repair it flashing with k910L row qsb...

• 2015-02-07 04:50
  • tufa

Hello everyone,i have lenovo k910 dual sim, it is non-china version if iam not mistaken, i recently upgrade it into vibe ui 2.0 from vibe ui 1.5, now my phone cannot use wifi,bluetooth,camera and all sensors..its the worst nightmare possible...i really love this phone, what should i do..other than sending it to lenovo center..or it just the only way..i recently read a thread on lenovo.forum that non-china version product must not be upgraded or flashed with chinese software...or else the worse will happen

• 2015-02-06 12:32
  • XN9T

> In reply to aRUN @ 2015-02-04 07:30 from nCeu - click to readsome country (original) have single sim with LTE attached antena while some have dual sim without LTE antena (usually China set)

• 2015-02-05 12:09
  • PxMV

is this dual sim .

• 2015-02-04 07:30
  • nCeu

> In reply to sajid @ 2015-01-23 18:37 from U@9T - click to readMaybe it's your telco or something cause mine work so fine. The internet is so fast in K910L

• 2015-02-03 07:02
  • KZ8F

My K910L is screening a message when i dial an ivr code: *8444#
message:"connection problem or invalid mmi code

pls anyone solve!

• 2015-01-26 10:27
  • X}e3

did you solve the problem about sync with google?

• 2015-01-24 17:22
  • 0Uh1

My lenevo k910l mobile net is very slow working plz sugetion

• 2015-01-23 18:37
  • U@9T

Team, I bought this Vibe Z k 910 Dual Sim phone in usa. Curently moved to india. Am unable to upgrade the phone for kit kat. Its showing error like unfortunately setting has been stopped.Thanks in advance.

I like this phone very much. Am existing user of Lenovo S660, it has great battery back up. if i get solution for my problem i would be very happy. Else i need to struggle daily with this phone. Thanks in advance. Kindly help ME

• 2015-01-17 04:24
  • EP$i

> In reply to FaizulRahim @ 2015-01-10 04:22 from KZ8G - click to readi bought ap set...the only way to get all the official update is to hook up to your pc and use the lenovo suite

• 2015-01-16 13:28
  • IVBs

> In reply to FaizulRahim @ 2015-01-10 04:22 from KZ8G - click to readPlease let me know the default password.
Thanks

• 2015-01-12 12:56
  • uH{p

> In reply to Cosmas @ 2015-01-09 15:23 from ibfU - click to readAP version has been known to include non standard software suite that is incompatible with factory software suite. The AP version will not communicate with the manufacturer upgrade procedures as we usually do through the settings menu. Unconventionaly, for AP version, to upgrade, the LTE version single sim version, I had to used lenovo russia upgrade procedure as mine I had rooted it ,same goes for AP versions. The standard factory upgrade would not work. I suggest you Google xdadevelopers read the forum and identify exact model of your phone and in there, there are folks facing the same problem you are facing -you can get help there...

• 2015-01-10 04:22
  • KZ8G

Yeah agree 100% that with no screen guard the phone is awesome it responds accurately to my touches.I've used clear, matte and tempered glass they really compromise sensitivity of the touchscreen. After deciding not to use any protector , the touchscreen is responds accurately to my touches. Hopefully, as reports claims, Corning gorilla glass 3 is 4 times starch proof than glass 2 -as of for now..

• 2015-01-10 04:03
  • IVKp

Everything doing good for me,but i cant updates the android..im still using 4.2.Actually mine is AP set,but still can updates right?help me!!

• 2015-01-09 15:23
  • ibfU
Total of 799 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo Vibe Z K910.