Lenovo Vibe Z K910 - user opinions and reviews

8.3

My lenevo k910l mobile net is very slow working plz sugetion

• 2015-01-23 18:37
  • U@9T

Team, I bought this Vibe Z k 910 Dual Sim phone in usa. Curently moved to india. Am unable to upgrade the phone for kit kat. Its showing error like unfortunately setting has been stopped.Thanks in advance.

I like this phone very much. Am existing user of Lenovo S660, it has great battery back up. if i get solution for my problem i would be very happy. Else i need to struggle daily with this phone. Thanks in advance. Kindly help ME

• 2015-01-17 04:24
  • EP$i

> In reply to FaizulRahim @ 2015-01-10 04:22 from KZ8G - click to readi bought ap set...the only way to get all the official update is to hook up to your pc and use the lenovo suite

• 2015-01-16 13:28
  • IVBs

> In reply to FaizulRahim @ 2015-01-10 04:22 from KZ8G - click to readPlease let me know the default password.
Thanks

• 2015-01-12 12:56
  • uH{p

> In reply to Cosmas @ 2015-01-09 15:23 from ibfU - click to readAP version has been known to include non standard software suite that is incompatible with factory software suite. The AP version will not communicate with the manufacturer upgrade procedures as we usually do through the settings menu. Unconventionaly, for AP version, to upgrade, the LTE version single sim version, I had to used lenovo russia upgrade procedure as mine I had rooted it ,same goes for AP versions. The standard factory upgrade would not work. I suggest you Google xdadevelopers read the forum and identify exact model of your phone and in there, there are folks facing the same problem you are facing -you can get help there...

• 2015-01-10 04:22
  • KZ8G

Yeah agree 100% that with no screen guard the phone is awesome it responds accurately to my touches.I've used clear, matte and tempered glass they really compromise sensitivity of the touchscreen. After deciding not to use any protector , the touchscreen is responds accurately to my touches. Hopefully, as reports claims, Corning gorilla glass 3 is 4 times starch proof than glass 2 -as of for now..

• 2015-01-10 04:03
  • IVKp

Everything doing good for me,but i cant updates the android..im still using 4.2.Actually mine is AP set,but still can updates right?help me!!

• 2015-01-09 15:23
  • ibfU

Lenovo K910 Vibe Z- ROM 4.4.2- Multilang (about 70 languages) + ROOT

• 2015-01-06 19:43
  • gy5x

> In reply to SDb @ 2015-01-05 16:51 from pdve - click to readYes also me

• 2015-01-06 15:37
  • 2Am4

Hi, people, also have this phone (great gadget) but have 1 problem, sometimes, when talking on it, the person on other edge can't hear me, and I need to restart my phone, and after few calls- again same problem, may be someone has experienced it?

• 2015-01-05 16:51
  • pdve

> In reply to FaizulRahim @ 2014-12-22 06:53 from HjB{ - click to readYes I got this same problem with my fone after putting scratch guard the screen would turn irresponsive after changing two To three screen guards now finally taken out all screen guards now it works smooth by the way u don't need screen guard as this fone comes with gorilla corning glass which is scratch resistant so chil out

• 2015-01-03 18:53
  • rKTv

> In reply to NR @ 2014-12-17 05:27 from mTWB - click to readHowz ur experiwnce with z k910 reply

• 2015-01-02 08:44
  • HsLA

I got some terrible problem now,vibe z display not smooth like always

When I want to unlock,this phone take time to show clear display..it just like PC monitor problem

Anyone got problem like me?

• 2014-12-30 19:07
  • ib7L

> In reply to ahmed abdelkarem @ 2014-12-28 22:16 from xJdL - click to readinstall default rom first
then try to update

• 2014-12-30 07:55
  • Skgt

> In reply to ahmed abdelkarem @ 2014-12-28 22:16 from xJdL - click to readyour phone is ap set ?

• 2014-12-29 13:12
  • PTGw

i have a problem when i want to update the software.. when i push system update, one error appear: unfortunately, settings have been stopped!" why?

• 2014-12-28 22:16
  • xJdL

first wrest model from lenovo hanging camera problem too much slow restarting it self 3 or 5 time a day close application it self in 8 month of use i rely fad up by this phone no i am going the get huawei ascend mate 7 premium .never buy vibe series its totally useless.

• 2014-12-27 10:24
  • Shv}

> In reply to FaizulRahim @ 2014-12-22 06:53 from HjB{ - click to readafter putting temper glass on screen camera needs to much clicks to take photo

• 2014-12-27 08:37
  • nC6H
Total of 786 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo Vibe Z K910.