LG A155 - user opinions and reviews

5.9
5.8
5.8

I have this mobile since 2011 its working very good
I want to buy 5 more set same one.
please help me from where I can get this same model #.
my friends & co. worker is asking me its really very nice.
thanks LG

• 2014-08-20 12:09
  • SkGg

I am having this phone but display has been damaged.
I wants to change the Display.

• 2014-04-15 14:44
  • uu{m

how can format this phone i forgot the password

• 2013-11-27 08:55
  • 6v$7

Is this LG model is available in Saudi Arabia. i want to have this phone.

• 2013-01-21 09:17
  • HBA2

Can anyone guide how to change calender ringtones... some stupid tone set as default.. cant be changeable...

• 2012-12-30 23:58
  • HxfB

How to change the calender event ringtone, can find how to do this, some stupid song is set by default. Please help I bought this phone since no camera phone allowed at workplace.

rgds
navin

• 2012-10-16 10:13
  • Kh@3

its a very good phone we can download certain apps throgh it

• 2012-09-22 14:17
  • 7vVN
  • praveenvall@gmail.co
  • Rating0

This is the best phone i have ever seen after using all other basic models.
This phone has adjustable brightness, though it has a color display, its viewable under sun if we increase the brightness.
I have slipped this phone out from car and on steps, still there is no scratch and no other issues.
Its an unbeatable from LG and other competitors have no such basic models.
The best remarks are its keypad which is big and handy. Can easily type without seeing it. Now a days, Nokia had manufacture mobiles with keypads look like stick to their body.
I definitely suggest to all the IT employees whose companies don't allow cam phones on the floors and those who are looking for hardly usable phones.

• 2012-08-27 15:36
  • K6tA

Friend,

Can anyone help me to get this mobile.

• 2012-08-23 10:55
  • IaE1

> In reply to Freksie @ 2011-08-10 17:28 from ftKH - click to readthere is no download facility however browsing is available.

• 2012-06-21 19:30
  • t1$E

> In reply to Mobile_freak @ 2011-11-08 10:55 from kDFM - click to readi love dis phone, cos of itz dual sim functionality and GPRS but i prefer nokia E51 non camera

• 2012-05-03 16:02
  • N9@S

> In reply to Mobile_freak @ 2011-11-08 10:55 from kDFM - click to readIf you searching only basic phone with MP3 then purchase Samsung Hero Music. Long lasting battery, Bluetooth, Mp3 music player. Wow

• 2012-02-01 22:22
  • PEDy

Can u play music while messaging?Is it a dual active?

• 2012-01-06 15:02
  • uumZ

I am working in a software company whose clients are in USA. For my clients they wont allow camera phones inside the ODC(the place where we work), so I was searching for a good phone without camera but atleast have mp3 player and GPRS in it. At last I found this phone.

It is a quite good phone for my requirements. It has got dual SIM, GPRS, mp3 player, Memory card slot, also you can install some good apps eg., facebook, snaptu, opera mini, newshunt, ngpay etc and all wirks good. I can say this is the cheap and best phone from a branded company for the ones who are not allowed to use camera phones inside their offices, colleges or schools

• 2011-11-08 10:55
  • kDFM

The name of God
Hello
Your phone software to be installed on the memory card? And it can be an unlimited amount of software installed?
Anyone knows the maximum amount that can be installed much software is, for example, in applications with up to 7 MB GX200 can not be installed almost unlimited ...

Good luck
Mehdi of the Islamic Republic of Iran

• 2011-11-06 07:18
  • 0yX$

can i installe programe or applications to this phone

• 2011-09-05 23:39
  • SqJ$

I'm Getting Too many Problems While Using GPRS,, Unable To Download Settings From The Service Provider,,
Can Any One Can Help Me Out Please..!!!

• 2011-08-13 10:14
  • vwes

I bought this phone n bought a memory card for it, but the memory card is not working. i've bought a second one but it's still not working. can anyone help me out?

• 2011-08-10 17:28
  • ftKH

Anyone plz tell me which video formats does LG A155 support?
Does it has photo
1)caller id?
2)mp3 ringtones?
3)customisable ringtones for selected contacts??
Plz reply soon..

• 2011-08-01 19:51
  • ut32

> In reply to Raj @ 2011-05-16 14:22 from tUcQ - click to readDear raj,
plz tell me which video formats does LG A155 support?
Does it has photo
1)caller id?
2)mp3 ringtones?
3)customisable ringtones for selected contacts??
Plz reply soon..

• 2011-08-01 19:50
  • ut32
Total of 54 user reviews and opinions for LG A155.