LG A190 - user opinions and reviews

LG

5.5
5.4
5.4

Would like to ask both sim are active but when i check to sim services only sim1 menu is appearing while sim2 menu does not how to make the 2 sim menus appear?? Pls help

• 2014-01-06 13:31
  • vaN}

I have been using this phone for several months now.very bad antenna...when i'm in a place where the signal is weak,it drops and never comes back automatically unless u restart the phone...unreliable,unrecommended,cheap phone.

• 2013-09-26 20:42
  • fkYW

is charger micro usb

• 2013-09-20 19:46
  • N7TM

> In reply to Adarsh Vinay @ 2012-10-23 18:01 from utnC - click to readGod bless you real good man. You've saved me some trouble here. It worked for me.

• 2013-06-28 19:44
  • fs55

very simple ,, good battery 1100 mAh not 950...

• 2013-02-16 14:12
  • fmmK

this phone manly contains signal problem......what do I do frnds plz tell me

• 2013-02-14 04:16
  • YMrq

nice lookin and light weight. the problem i experienced was sometimes it automatically turn off and on in the middle of calling. does somebody experience it?

• 2013-01-23 16:33
  • v0qJ

i bought that phone 4 days ago . im impressed with its battery even with the dual standby mode . i charged it once after unboxing and the battery still full. and by the way the battery here in egypt is 1100 mah not 950 mah .its pretty good for a basic phone . calling quality is good for a low end phone . its really value for money ....99 EGP = 16.5 USD

• 2013-01-01 16:11
  • fXCH

its good phone

• 2012-12-27 15:17
  • n2Ke

pls does anyone knows how to resolve the signal problem of this phone?
I bought this phone. from 3 dayes . but the signal is not good when i use tow sime card .can every body hlpe me?

• 2012-11-29 19:45
  • fvIr

gud batery backupsmall gud phon

• 2012-11-22 19:45
  • rA2C

I bought this phone. one month already have it. I'm surprised that for this price is a very good phone. Many battery life, network coverage is excellent, sound quality is good. I just have a problem maiby with the software. When I press the green button handset and want to see some number in logs, then it very slowly scroll through the numbers ... terribly slow ... it drives me crazy .. I did a factory settings like colleague wrote under me and now I do not have problem with losing network ... for now :)

• 2012-11-21 14:36
  • gy%y

> In reply to zeet @ 2012-10-11 09:00 from PUEg - click to readphone book capacity is 500
Message = 100

• 2012-10-26 10:12
  • utnq

Disclaimer
The following procedure worked well with my Lg A190.But neither me nor this websites owes any responsibility of its outcome.Your discretion is required !
Network Issues on Lg A190 Busted
If you have been facing network issues with this phone or your phone has been losing network every now and then, then you may try "HARD RESET"* .
Take out both the SIMs ,switch on the phone,dial 1809#*190# and then select factory mode.
The phone would reload the proprietor's O.S from its ROM.
Have been using it for more than a mont now, i am quite satisfied, 99.99% of the network problem has been busted! Smses are delivered timely ... :D :D :D
*WARNING
FACTORY RESET WILL DELETE ALL YOU CONTACTS AND SMSes STORED ON PHONE AND WOULD RESTORE ALL YOUR SETTINGS TO DEFAULT.
don't forget to create a back up of all important data.
Good Luck !!!

• 2012-10-23 18:01
  • utnC

gud small low price phone,gud battery back up

• 2012-10-15 20:23
  • rA2R

Capacity of MSG. and Phone book storage ?

• 2012-10-11 09:00
  • PUEg

can you tell the contact storage capacity?

• 2012-09-24 18:43
  • srg4

I have been using this phone for 5-6 months now. Its really worth for the price. As most low end phones, recent calls list and phonebook gets very slow when there are many entries.

• 2012-09-10 04:28
  • t0Lv

Network functions of this phone stuck sometimes when using dual SIM standby function. Not very frequently but

• 2012-08-25 10:42
  • PU70

Can someone pls tell me hows the signal, is it working fine? I'm afraid it would not work here in our place, coz we have limited signal.. (like 2bars)

• 2012-08-23 07:47
  • t7sI
Total of 82 user reviews and opinions for LG A190.