LG A290 - user opinions and reviews

LG

5.2
5.1
5.1

> In reply to SAhota123 @ 2014-08-11 16:50 from utur - click to readyes it's 3.5 mm jack is the same with samsung & all other android 3.5 mm jack / tested on samsung ace plus headphones / skull candy d'ink / samsung s3 headphones

i would really recommend this device as a sec. device : more than 2 year and battery lasts for 4 days playing music a lot

the plastic cover over screen totally crashed because of my bad use of this mobile but with not even a dead pixel on display
i really recommend this one

• 2014-08-15 06:57
  • fm42

i want to use this phone as secondary phone along with samsung galaxy s5, some one pls tell me is samsung 3.5mm headphones compatible this its 3.5mm headphone jack, because i don't want to carry two different headphones.
navtej3831@gmail.com

• 2014-08-11 16:50
  • utur

How to import contacts from PC to LG 290?

• 2014-08-09 14:22
  • uWUN

Can anyone tell how can I delete the recent message recipient list from LG A290 Tri SIM

• 2014-08-05 18:24
  • j%3r

> In reply to LG True Fanatic @ 2014-07-29 16:13 from thaM - click to readYeah i just need to delete the recent used number. There is no option to delete it..

• 2014-08-01 18:47
  • i49Y

> In reply to Jack @ 2014-07-23 19:37 from yadB - click to readDo you mean deleting just the sender's number, but not the message? You can save the message as a draft.

• 2014-07-29 16:13
  • thaM

How can I deactivate the Networks' Names Display on the LG A290 standby screen?
I want to customize the screen (wallpaper), and I need not be reminded of what networks my three SIMS are on.
THANKS.

• 2014-07-29 16:10
  • thaM

How can I deactivate the networks' names display?
I want to customize the standby screen (wallpaper), without the carrier networks' names. THANKS.

• 2014-07-29 16:03
  • thaM

Can any1 pls tell me how to delete recent used number in message.. i cant find a delete option.. pls help !!!

• 2014-07-23 19:37
  • yadB

I t is hong, How to make format ?

• 2014-07-23 12:40
  • 3Ch3

Beautiful phone , very convenient with three SIM -in-one. Medium size , with the essential features of a mobile phone (Bluetooth , multimedia, photocamera , radio, Memorycard , etc).
Unfortunately I have just bought a new one, which has not even worked four months already and it crashes at startup. Now I can't use it no more. I don't know if it is a processor problem or what? Since it seems to be a symptom of several LG (even smartphone)which often end like that when it dies (no shock, no virus, just like that they abandons you).

• 2014-07-02 12:51
  • Nvw%

best phone ever !

• 2014-06-27 14:57
  • pqD%

This is raed I buy this phone since year ago but now the screen goes white when I insert the sim. But if no sim its ok and well functioning some features.

• 2014-06-22 22:22
  • Shwk

> In reply to m @ 2013-06-16 14:37 from uvVp - click to readCharging and USB is same.

• 2014-06-09 16:10
  • uuZr

> In reply to bowie_uk @ 2014-04-22 03:05 from 395r - click to readGo to Settings, call, Advanced settings and first one is Blacklist. Your blocklist calls entered in the area.

• 2014-06-09 16:05
  • uuZr
  • Frustrated on Screen
  • Rating0

How can I deactivate the Network Name Display on the LG-A290 standby screen?
I am customizing my standby screen, and I do not need to be reminded what three networks I have in the phone. Thanks.

• 2014-06-03 06:42
  • uS@W

8 months usage experience:
optimal battery, no hanging,easy keyboard dealing, no network disconnection for sim 1 and sim 2
main drawbacks are network disconnection on sim 3
low pixels of back camera 1.3 megapixel
over all I recommend this device just for making and receiving calls at different networks.
thanks

• 2014-05-15 00:46
  • rt95

Very good.could some tell me how to set it when my phone and network is on but yet its telling me my phone is off

• 2014-05-12 20:51
  • fuIn

i buy this phone october last year and i find this phone overall good,except for one thing which is there is a time when you use the mp3 player the sounds getting low especialy when the screen is off.to return it back on the volume you set you need touch any of the key..but over all this phone is great..and i am the one who first to own this handset in our company and first to have when i came back at our town in the philippines..this is my first time also to buy an lg handset...thanks!.. ;)

• 2014-04-24 19:17
  • Shwm

all's fine with this fone except for one very important issue, l can't find a way to block texts from ppl l don't like. how could they miss something as important as that? l know l can block the incoming calls but what about the annoying texts? please someone HELP!!!

• 2014-04-22 03:05
  • 395r
  • F
Total of 357 user reviews and opinions for LG A290.