LG A290 - user opinions and reviews

LG

5.2
5.1
5.1

> In reply to saif @ 2014-08-05 18:24 from j%3r - click to readIt's so easy to delete, there's an option on the MESSAGES, if you want to delete 1 sms, or delete All sms. or other option is go to MARK SEVERAL by selecting the the sms. click the OK everytime u select the box the OPTION the DELETE MRKED will appear then select it. it will automatically deleted. Hope I helped u.

• 2014-11-14 01:58
  • 7Xpk

message on the phone is..."Task is terminated to stabiliswe the system"...phone rings but screen is dark can hardly see the message...please help...

• 2014-10-05 23:00
  • wYMw

> In reply to SAhota123 @ 2014-08-11 16:50 from utur - click to readyes it's 3.5 mm jack is the same with samsung & all other android 3.5 mm jack / tested on samsung ace plus headphones / skull candy d'ink / samsung s3 headphones

i would really recommend this device as a sec. device : more than 2 year and battery lasts for 4 days playing music a lot

the plastic cover over screen totally crashed because of my bad use of this mobile but with not even a dead pixel on display
i really recommend this one

• 2014-08-15 06:57
  • fm42

i want to use this phone as secondary phone along with samsung galaxy s5, some one pls tell me is samsung 3.5mm headphones compatible this its 3.5mm headphone jack, because i don't want to carry two different headphones.
navtej3831@gmail.com

• 2014-08-11 16:50
  • utur

How to import contacts from PC to LG 290?

• 2014-08-09 14:22
  • uWUN

Can anyone tell how can I delete the recent message recipient list from LG A290 Tri SIM

• 2014-08-05 18:24
  • j%3r

> In reply to LG True Fanatic @ 2014-07-29 16:13 from thaM - click to readYeah i just need to delete the recent used number. There is no option to delete it..

• 2014-08-01 18:47
  • i49Y

> In reply to Jack @ 2014-07-23 19:37 from yadB - click to readDo you mean deleting just the sender's number, but not the message? You can save the message as a draft.

• 2014-07-29 16:13
  • thaM

How can I deactivate the Networks' Names Display on the LG A290 standby screen?
I want to customize the screen (wallpaper), and I need not be reminded of what networks my three SIMS are on.
THANKS.

• 2014-07-29 16:10
  • thaM

How can I deactivate the networks' names display?
I want to customize the standby screen (wallpaper), without the carrier networks' names. THANKS.

• 2014-07-29 16:03
  • thaM

Can any1 pls tell me how to delete recent used number in message.. i cant find a delete option.. pls help !!!

• 2014-07-23 19:37
  • yadB

I t is hong, How to make format ?

• 2014-07-23 12:40
  • 3Ch3

Beautiful phone , very convenient with three SIM -in-one. Medium size , with the essential features of a mobile phone (Bluetooth , multimedia, photocamera , radio, Memorycard , etc).
Unfortunately I have just bought a new one, which has not even worked four months already and it crashes at startup. Now I can't use it no more. I don't know if it is a processor problem or what? Since it seems to be a symptom of several LG (even smartphone)which often end like that when it dies (no shock, no virus, just like that they abandons you).

• 2014-07-02 12:51
  • Nvw%

best phone ever !

• 2014-06-27 14:57
  • pqD%

This is raed I buy this phone since year ago but now the screen goes white when I insert the sim. But if no sim its ok and well functioning some features.

• 2014-06-22 22:22
  • Shwk

> In reply to m @ 2013-06-16 14:37 from uvVp - click to readCharging and USB is same.

• 2014-06-09 16:10
  • uuZr

> In reply to bowie_uk @ 2014-04-22 03:05 from 395r - click to readGo to Settings, call, Advanced settings and first one is Blacklist. Your blocklist calls entered in the area.

• 2014-06-09 16:05
  • uuZr
  • Frustrated on Screen
  • Rating0

How can I deactivate the Network Name Display on the LG-A290 standby screen?
I am customizing my standby screen, and I do not need to be reminded what three networks I have in the phone. Thanks.

• 2014-06-03 06:42
  • uS@W

8 months usage experience:
optimal battery, no hanging,easy keyboard dealing, no network disconnection for sim 1 and sim 2
main drawbacks are network disconnection on sim 3
low pixels of back camera 1.3 megapixel
over all I recommend this device just for making and receiving calls at different networks.
thanks

• 2014-05-15 00:46
  • rt95

Very good.could some tell me how to set it when my phone and network is on but yet its telling me my phone is off

• 2014-05-12 20:51
  • fuIn
Total of 359 user reviews and opinions for LG A290.