LG A290 - user opinions and reviews

LG

5.2
5.1
5.1

When it will be available in the Philippines? or is it already available in the market here in the Philippines?

• 2012-09-19 10:56
  • thih

How can I play youtube videos in LG A290?

• 2012-09-18 14:15
  • Xuhj

I am eager to buy LG A290 but I have some queries. (a) can I play online videos? (b) can I auto record call conversation?

• 2012-09-15 17:54
  • Xu7c

lg a290 users please please please answer me. can i play online videos on this phone? can i record call conversation on this phone? please please please tell me.

• 2012-09-15 17:22
  • Xu7i

You cannot use Whatsapp on this phone. This is a very basic phone with 3 sim and uses LG's proprietary OS. I doubt you will be able to install Facebook either.

I have had the phone for about a month now and I love the sim switch on the side and it has great battery life. Emails pop through like sms's. The network signal is very good for all sims (unlike my Nokia Dual Sim X1-01 which loses network randomly).

I just have two 'complaints'- Opera Mini came pre-installed in the phone and every time I launch it, it first 'installs' the application again- and Nimbuzz won't even download on this- unlike what LG mentioned.

Anyone using any (Gtalk) chat application (eg Nimbuzz) or Opera Mini, please holler.

Thanks.

• 2012-09-11 08:47
  • yXZX

is it possible to synchronize the phone with windows PC for contacts and calendar data transfer?

• 2012-09-10 12:11
  • ftjB

I intend to get me a an LG A290, but first i'd like to know, even though its a GPRS enabled phone, can it accept whatsapp app. I just read about someone having problems installing facebook, i'd also like to know has anyone out there succeeded in installing facebook pls?

• 2012-09-10 01:54
  • fuNc

Lovely phone however I have been trying to install Facebook but I keep getting an error error message '' invalid application file'' how do I solve this cos I want to have Facebook on the phone.

• 2012-09-09 12:38
  • fsV9

Can I play online videos in LG A290?

• 2012-09-07 19:08
  • s8hP

> In reply to Toryalai @ 2012-08-30 21:36 from KhZh - click to readPlease write proper English and will request Don't defame a product which you have not used
It is the Best triple sim phone available till now

• 2012-09-04 03:49
  • uv74

hello .i have this phone.it can suport 4G microsd ram.

• 2012-09-03 22:04
  • 6p6W

i want to know if this phone read the 4GB card memory and if is there the arabic language an where is it made?Thank you all.

• 2012-09-03 00:12
  • ftB$

• 2012-09-03 00:09
  • ftB$

Bougth this last month. Very good. Battery last for three days. I recommend for those who travel a lot due to triple sim.

• 2012-09-02 10:41
  • t}Sn

you can buy this phone on hyper panda in jubail for only 279 riyals

• 2012-09-02 02:59
  • 9Dg7

> In reply to Toryalai @ 2012-08-30 21:34 from KhZh - click to readPlease write correctly.

• 2012-09-01 19:47
  • U@kB

I bought this phone for 20 minuts only couse of the LG company put into this chines machine that very very shame for LG I dont know way they are making like this phones very shame for the LG company and I will be never bay LG mobile phone and this is my advise for all

• 2012-08-30 21:36
  • KhZh

• 2012-08-30 21:34
  • KhZh

i have one. its nice and user friendly. battery last for week.

• 2012-08-29 12:36
  • S1Uh

if sim1 bust ,the other sim's will be not active.

• 2012-08-28 13:52
  • Nqp8
Total of 357 user reviews and opinions for LG A290.