LG A290 - user opinions and reviews

LG

5.1
5.0
4.9

i just check out d phone, its sweet....but has any one try downloading d whats app on it?

• 2012-08-13 13:34
  • fu@k

where can I buy this phone in Western Europe? Thnx

• 2012-08-12 22:27
  • 00Hx

Please deos this phone have an english mannual that come with it? and can i get english pdf mannual online because i only got the Russian version.

• 2012-08-12 10:12
  • fnrb

I just got this phone (in Black) today. I'd ordered from an online store in the US called Aurora Cell for US$ 98. Obviously the key selling point is the tri sim feature, but I love that I can set up my email directly from the Messaging menu-that I don't have to manually check my email every time. The organiser features (Calendar, Alarm, Torch, Notes, To-do, etc) are all great. The voice quality is great. There's delivery report that pops up after sending an sms (coming from Nokia, this gives me peace of mind). The one thing that I dislike-like someones has mentioned is the reading of sms's. It only lets you read two lines at a time. Coming from the world of Nokia, this is a little frustrating but I'll get used to it. Opera mini 4 is working well. Nimbuzz seems to be an issue to install. I'm excited to have this lil gadget. No more carrying two phones. People should not even complain about specs (camera, etc) cause that is not the selling point of the phone. This is the World First Mainstream (that is, non-Chinese) triple sim phone and I am almost convinced that I am the only one who has it in South Africa (could be wrong-lol). I'd choose this over Motorola Tri Chip EX117. Cheers! Thanks LG!

• 2012-08-09 23:49
  • yXZX

is arabic language install in the device????

• 2012-08-09 01:39
  • dN{@

is there arabic language in device

• 2012-08-09 01:35
  • dN{@

its simply best phone

• 2012-08-06 11:23
  • t1$E

> In reply to expertuser @ 2012-08-02 15:32 from fvy{ - click to readhmmm.. but it can receive text messages?

• 2012-08-04 13:15
  • KidH

i have been using this device for 6 weeks. Call quality is good. .. But, if u are making a phone call from any SIM, the other two will be INACTIVE. .. IF ANY ONE TRY TO CALL THEM, THEY WILL BE OFFLINE! !!. in my opinion, this is a fatal mistake with this device. LG did a great work with this phone, but they definitely need to correct this issue

• 2012-08-02 15:32
  • fvy{

Suppose SIM 1 is busy and anyone calling me on SIM 2 or SIM 3, what will happen???

• 2012-08-02 11:10
  • 7qyq

If sim 1 is busy the other 2 sim will remain active or not?

• 2012-08-02 06:58
  • 7q5b

I am very much confused whether the 2 sim lost its network while calling on one in LG A290.

• 2012-08-02 01:38
  • XufT

While talking on sim 1 the other 2 sims lost its network. It is not a triple active mobile.

• 2012-08-01 19:30
  • 7qxd

cheap and best

• 2012-08-01 17:11
  • HxeB

Will two sim remain active while calling on one?

• 2012-08-01 07:03
  • XugZ

Yes, the 3 SIM cards work at the same time, so you can receive calls from any SIM card. But if you want to use any service (call, SMS, internet GPRS) from one of the SIM cards you have to select the one you need with the "SIM Switch Key" located in the left side.
The internet conection speed is not so fast since it uses GPRS protocol, that supports 256kbps conections; remember it is a GSM cellphone.

I think it is good device, I've been using it for 3 weeks, and I've had a very good experience.

• 2012-08-01 04:15
  • PsBf

Wats the battery talk time - ___ah of LG A 290

• 2012-07-30 14:17
  • KhuL

> In reply to Mb @ 2012-07-29 02:47 from 7qyJ - click to readYes Yes and Yes

• 2012-07-30 12:04
  • rKjX

I want 2 buy LG A290. I have read its features. But I have not got the answer 2 my question whether all the 3 sims are working at the same time or not. Is internet speed good? Is recording during call possible? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER ME.

• 2012-07-29 02:47
  • 7qyJ
  • F

3 sim are working at the same time if not than it is useless to buy.

• 2012-07-29 02:36
  • 7qyJ
  • F
Total of 352 user reviews and opinions for LG A290.