LG A290 - user opinions and reviews

LG

5.1
5.0
4.9

Yes, the 3 SIM cards work at the same time, so you can receive calls from any SIM card. But if you want to use any service (call, SMS, internet GPRS) from one of the SIM cards you have to select the one you need with the "SIM Switch Key" located in the left side.
The internet conection speed is not so fast since it uses GPRS protocol, that supports 256kbps conections; remember it is a GSM cellphone.

I think it is good device, I've been using it for 3 weeks, and I've had a very good experience.

• 2012-08-01 04:15
  • PsBf

Wats the battery talk time - ___ah of LG A 290

• 2012-07-30 14:17
  • KhuL

> In reply to Mb @ 2012-07-29 02:47 from 7qyJ - click to readYes Yes and Yes

• 2012-07-30 12:04
  • rKjX

I want 2 buy LG A290. I have read its features. But I have not got the answer 2 my question whether all the 3 sims are working at the same time or not. Is internet speed good? Is recording during call possible? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER ME.

• 2012-07-29 02:47
  • 7qyJ
  • F

3 sim are working at the same time if not than it is useless to buy.

• 2012-07-29 02:36
  • 7qyJ
  • F

i juust brought this phone and is quite satisfied with it. all 3 sims are active and is on standby. the only problem is you need to select which sim before making a call instead of just dial the number and they will prompt you which card to use. and is quite difficult to have all 3 sims signal to be full at any one time. there is no setting for the font. a little too small. overall is a great phone for its price.

• 2012-07-28 15:12
  • fxNi

Can ayone tell me whether LG A290 triple sim active mobile for example all the three sims r working at the same time or not ? Please tell me.

• 2012-07-28 15:11
  • 7q5c

Is LG A290 triple sim active mobile for example all the three sims r working at the same time or not ?

• 2012-07-28 15:09
  • 7q5c

I just got the a290 and can't connect it to my pc. The pc suite won't download online. I need help!

• 2012-07-27 17:27
  • mEa$

Before purchasing the mobile (LG A290) it is very important to know whether all 3 sims are working at the same time nor totally wastage of money.

• 2012-07-27 15:56
  • XugC
  • F

a very good phone for those who cant walk around with 3 phones in hand like me. 3 phones in one body that's great LGE.

• 2012-07-27 09:45
  • Sbcq

Suppose I am talking on sim 1 and anybody calling me on sim 2 and sim 3 at the same time, what will happen? Pl. tell me.

• 2012-07-25 19:45
  • s82D

Is it triple sim active mobile?

• 2012-07-24 15:14
  • Xue1

nice phone i have it 2 months. besides of its chinese phone menu it boast its triple sim capability.

for those of you who are complaining about mp3 camera and anything here's what you can do..

if you want mp3 player buy an ipod
if you want good camera quality buy a cannon camera
if you want good display buy an sony led tv

stop complaining babies LG has done its job cheers!

• 2012-07-23 19:47
  • sfE1

> In reply to Prowess KT @ 2012-06-22 21:51 from utky - click to readyes you can make auto calling voice recording and record your calls

• 2012-07-23 17:14
  • NaU0

in reply to Wofa K.
Tnx very much for dat comment. Some just comments on what they ought not. If a particular set is not good to your own tastd why not go for d one of your taste? As for me LG has done a gr8 work for launching a tri-sim- d first gsm company ever to make a tri-sim phone.

• 2012-07-22 22:50
  • fuN1

you guys have written that it supports upto 4GB memory card.I recently bought this and found that it even excepts 16 gb sandisk memory card!

• 2012-07-21 21:52
  • rA%1

Worst phone
Bettry no work properly
Around 3 to 4 hr

• 2012-07-16 18:19
  • rA%F

It the first Triple SIM of LG, How about the SAR Effect? Please anyone tell me?

• 2012-07-16 16:27
  • PWaw

dont by this phone.

• 2012-07-08 10:27
  • 0C39
Total of 337 user reviews and opinions for LG A290.