LG A290 - user opinions and reviews

LG

5.2
5.1
5.1

i buy this phone october last year and i find this phone overall good,except for one thing which is there is a time when you use the mp3 player the sounds getting low especialy when the screen is off.to return it back on the volume you set you need touch any of the key..but over all this phone is great..and i am the one who first to own this handset in our company and first to have when i came back at our town in the philippines..this is my first time also to buy an lg handset...thanks!.. ;)

• 2014-04-24 19:17
  • Shwm

all's fine with this fone except for one very important issue, l can't find a way to block texts from ppl l don't like. how could they miss something as important as that? l know l can block the incoming calls but what about the annoying texts? please someone HELP!!!

• 2014-04-22 03:05
  • 395r
  • F

This phone comes with some unique features that others do not. (1) It have longer battery life which keeps you away from the charger at least for a week (Using single sim). (2) Durable (3) Good Sound clarity. (4) Media Playlist editor and Player is fast to respond. Plays media for long without charging. (5) LED light (6) Triple Sim (7) Internal dual Modem at 2 diff com ports, that easily synchronizes with modern GSM PC software for Voice Server, Fax, SMS integration etc. I found This feature not supported by other mobiles. I use my PC as call receiver and it automatically replies to the same number via LG A290.
-- But the problem is that after one year while sending 300 SMS continuously, it sent the 300th SMS well and hanged. I tried my best but it still dead. Bought on 10.01.2013.

• 2014-04-16 12:34
  • utLn

If sum1 will ask me to rate this type of mobile phone, I'll say 10/10. its been 2nd nyt i am using this and i am on the process of getting to know and used to it. but again, it fits my needs and my likes. mp3, radio, audio recording. its amazing especially its affordable. no regrets at all on this. :-)

• 2014-04-12 19:05
  • 63T$

pity no 2mp cam, if it had, then this is the best feature phone in the market

• 2014-04-05 19:09
  • utNG

the only trisim phones with some quality features

• 2014-04-05 19:06
  • utNG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-14 13:39 from utSe - click to readHi I have this phone. Its voice quality is the best quality that I have ever seen. I tried 16 phone and A290 has the best voice quality.

• 2014-04-02 15:39
  • HIG9

> In reply to Kraton007 @ 2013-08-01 15:33 from am6V - click to readYes, but I like make all my calls on SIM1 and all sms on SIM3. My old mobile Lg gx200 let me set these parameters automatically, Lg A290 not. If anyone Lg software development read this text, please, pay attention on it for the next firware update. Thanks in advance.

• 2014-03-21 21:11
  • 3UFf

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-14 13:39 from utSe - click to readvery good voice quality i am using this phone last 1.5 years

• 2014-02-01 13:55
  • XuNG

People believe that LG A290 is Apple iphone and can be replaced after 1year of use. Mind it only in India we have a longer shelf period for phones because people use it for like 3 to 5 years but to be frank even apple users in america get there phone replaced the very nexty launch,now apple acan do it for 20 k phone but it is impossible to expect cheaper phone s to be done with like that, also after using for 1 year

• 2014-01-21 11:31
  • P}vn

> In reply to basha @ 2013-12-15 10:22 from PF5p - click to readGo online. Ebay, Flipkart, Tradus and other online shopping. I am purchase on online.

• 2014-01-21 09:58
  • utvi

friends how is the call voice quality of this phone?
please anyone answer

• 2014-01-14 13:39
  • utSe

I bought one and it was wonderful. However the screen went completely blank suddenly after approximately 1 year use. I have used many LG phones before but never had this problem. Pity it is so difficult to get a replacement.

• 2014-01-14 07:50
  • tVj}

can any one tell me how much recipients can be add in a group

• 2014-01-09 11:26
  • ttLV

How much people can be added in one group?

• 2013-12-28 20:14
  • KI6i

This is the best phone I have ever used. Superb battery back up, voice clarity & music play back. I am using 8GB in it. Very fast processor and smooth performance. Sim switching is also very nice. Awesome phone. Thanks LG.

• 2013-12-19 05:41
  • rJ9K
  • F

> In reply to sat @ 2013-11-15 14:40 from vbSM - click to readWherr u buy this moble.pls i want to buy.cnt get this phone.

• 2013-12-15 10:27
  • PF5p

> In reply to CHENNAITHAMIZHAN @ 2013-10-11 18:16 from utFm - click to readI want to buy lga290 many mobile shop go ready.but cnt get.pls help me. Where can get this mobile.tq

• 2013-12-15 10:22
  • PF5p

> In reply to DannyR @ 2012-05-06 12:42 from 3xyg - click to readI am planning to buy this and will cover the camera some how to use in oil and gas field site

• 2013-11-30 10:26
  • 3Cbj
Total of 359 user reviews and opinions for LG A290.