LG A290 - user opinions and reviews

LG

5.2
5.1
5.1

how maney sms can save in this mobile and how many call log saved on mobile?

• 2013-11-11 12:32
  • M424

> In reply to Anita @ 2013-11-02 18:22 from 3T$b - click to readWill give the caller a busy tone

• 2013-11-04 12:51
  • 0BUq

> In reply to Kraton007 @ 2013-08-01 15:33 from am6V - click to readDavid, could you help on these questions which I have wondering if to buy such:
- what message caller is getting when owner is speaking through one of the SIM card while caller is trying to reach me on second
-could two SIMs share one and the same phonebook in phone itself
-is is possible to turnoff one of the two SIMs without actually getting it out from the phone

Many thanks!

• 2013-11-02 18:22
  • 3T$b

Could anyone share if this phone can keep the second SIM card available when talking through the another one, actually what is the message caller is getting when calling on 1st SIM card while I talk thourgh second?
-if to each SIM card there is a separate Phonebook in the phone itself, can the two sim cards work with one and the same phonebook
-if can turn off one of the two SIM cards

Many thanks in advance

• 2013-11-02 18:14
  • 3T$b

pls help me ooo i can not download on my lg-a290

• 2013-10-29 18:37
  • NugV

I really satisfy on that model triple sims, I wihs LG can develop the smart phone with triple sims as well as long battery life for Asian market. Honestly, in the Asian market will be success with it. Cheer!!!!!!!!

• 2013-10-23 17:48
  • fD7I

> In reply to atef @ 2013-10-15 19:15 from NXrw - click to readnot understood. all mobiles have this facility.
profiles_general_customize_call alert_ring only.

that's all.

don't panic. it's an LG product.

• 2013-10-18 19:21
  • utgU

when someone call me the mobile vibrate and ring...i want it to ring only ...can any one help me????

• 2013-10-15 19:15
  • NXrw

> In reply to simo simo 2 @ 2013-10-12 23:56 from T0ux - click to readfor caller ringtone, contacts_name_edit_caller ringtone_left scroll_from file_gallery-now choose the mp3 u need.

for caller pic, just edit the picture with the in-built picture editor_ manual clip_reduce the picture to about 10 kb. then save it. next 'use' it as a caller picture _to selected contact_now u are done

• 2013-10-14 08:24
  • utgM

can you help me if i can assign a picture and a mp3 ringtone for everybody from my phone book ??? couz i want to get this phone as a gift to my grand father and he cant read well >>>
thanx

• 2013-10-12 23:56
  • T0ux

I Used that phone past 6 month, it is realy good phone. good battery life, battery charge is given 1 week for a singe charge

• 2013-10-11 18:16
  • utFm

Please can someone tell me how to organize shortcuts on this mobile?

• 2013-10-05 13:56
  • fq1a

> In reply to Armphone user @ 2013-09-29 08:42 from gLdc - click to readi have installed language pack for my mother tongue.
so too for you.

• 2013-10-04 21:09
  • utgR

LG A290 lovers,
I also like the product and I want to buy it. Could you please advice me where I can buy it online (except Ebay) with the shipping to Armenia.
I am looking forward to get you responds on my email at vahesarg@freenet.am

Thanks a lot!!!

• 2013-09-29 08:47
  • gLdc

Dear All,
I want to buy this phone. But I don't know if it is possible to have some software to manage contacts, notes and SMS-es(like PC Suit for Nokia). I who can help me. If you have any idea please send some feedback on my email: vahe_usa@mail.ru
I would like also to know if it is possible to instal additional language support on LG A290 for SMS-es.

• 2013-09-29 08:42
  • gLdc

> In reply to SUDHIR KUMAR @ 2013-09-24 12:30 from vGxu - click to readopen battery_remove all sims_ put under a table lamp at 6 inches away from bulb. heat the back of the motherboard for 1 hour. assemble it up_possibly the screen would be restored.happened with my colleague_we are all govt. college faculties_did this and problem got solved. otherwise LG service centre or any nearby mechanic.

• 2013-09-26 20:17
  • utgM

i have this phone but reently that pho. screen get black and but kepad light are on i want to start my phone pl give suggestion my id : gayatribio@yahoo.com

• 2013-09-24 12:30
  • vGxu

using for 15 months. was 1st person to purchase in my city.studied extensively all texts/ vids before purchasing. gsm arena is somewhat understating. it supports 8 gb sd card. 320_240 res mp4_3gpp vids playback. all 3 sims gprs enabled. apps like newshunt, nimbuzz excellent. now lg provides s'ware update through pc -net connection_connectivity cable about 150/- or so needed. that is essential to install many more apps and .jar games.
this superb handset exceeds my expectations far beyond imagination. now available in 3 colours at about 2400/- or so.
battery of 1500 mah is awasome. 3 days continued usage. gaming, facebk, nimbuzz, talktime all to the fullest extent.
fill it, shut it and forget it type battery.
i am a genuine customer and no lg canvasser. i have a nokia n95 8gb. and 5 other handsets. but from now on i shall concentrate on lg only.

do not listen to heresay/ gossip.

if you are for a budget feature phone without prejudice for touchscreen, go for lg a290.
my mail is gol420maal@gmail.com

lg has assured me of its quality. it has kept its commitment. that is the essence of quality assurance systems_iso 9000.

thank you LG.

• 2013-09-22 19:18
  • utgK

> In reply to M @ 2013-08-24 16:14 from Xu8E - click to readof course

• 2013-09-22 19:02
  • utgK

> In reply to Ahmad Mohammad Inuwa @ 2013-09-08 11:05 from N9@T - click to read1. restore factory settings.
2. visit lg site_connect handset with pc_install upgrades specific to this model no_they will ask for imei_ provide the 1st one_all problems gone now.
3 visit
_d'ld apps _can install old nokia jar games (not sis) as well. install in sd card all apps and games.
4 ask 4 any further help.

gol420maal@gmail.com

• 2013-09-21 20:25
  • utgP
Total of 358 user reviews and opinions for LG A290.