LG B2100 - user opinions and reviews

LG

6.7
6.4
6.5

This phone cannot be download of any apps with high memory version except for those apps that has low memory.

• 2012-03-20 15:01
  • 7Xc6

> In reply to kanagaraj @ 2007-08-25 13:07 from vGkU - click to readJust go to m.brothersoft.com on your mobile phone.

• 2012-03-15 14:19
  • 7Xcm

Very old now but good if you have cheap budget. If all you want to do is phone and text, definitely worth getting. If you want videos and better camera, Facebook, all that, I wouldn't recommend. Got this as a hand-me-down. I'm only 10!!

• 2011-07-11 20:16
  • mr@c

> In reply to Lilly @ 2010-11-10 18:35 from pTQ$ - click to readits a battery problem. if u have the phone change the battery

• 2011-06-25 17:22
  • upYT

well i've only had this phone for about a year
and all of a sudden nothing works and when i turn it on a little red light on the left hand side just works, what does this mean someone tell me
its gettin to me

• 2010-11-10 18:35
  • pTQ$

This phone is made only for my hands.I like it very much.Its performence is superb.

• 2010-08-08 17:56
  • uWRx
  • SHAHEERA JALIL ALBAS
  • Rating0

i love this set;its been mine since about 4 years now and i am so fond of it;cant get ova it.its just so portable and its unlike any of those usual stuffed sets in the world;and the most unique 'quality' about it,i tell u,is that it is almost unbreakable,it's body is extra reliable and bet it on me,mark my words dear users,you may throw it frm some thousandth floor above the grnd and it shall remain as it was there initially in your safe hands;it s indeed a masterpiece!!!

• 2009-07-10 20:44
  • uWEh

> In reply to faraz @ 2009-01-23 14:08 from vG1@ - click to readits only me.

• 2009-02-02 08:35
  • vGg{

this is my mobile its only me.

• 2009-02-02 08:33
  • vGg{

even this handset are waste but it may ok for to the poor one and need it so much. The cover is really hard to find. i think this fon just ok..

• 2009-02-02 05:09
  • ibfB

it looks so hot.

• 2009-01-23 14:08
  • vG1@

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what a exciting disgusting hand set it is. i am realy unpleased about it. i want to change the set.........but is it possible????????????????????????????????????????­

• 2008-10-22 14:17
  • u10Y

i got the same phone you guys indicated but the thing is its difffficult to find new covers,battery&chargers for ths LGB2100 why is that?

• 2008-07-23 13:39
  • Najj

I'll admit this phone is not a great one, but for someone who has a poor budget, this phone does what it should (call and sms), and it does it properly. I've heard people complain about battery life, but so far i've not had any problems with that. I get over a week. If you're looking to get more out of a phone, then this isn't the phone you should get. The camera is indeed fairly useless. Otherwise, its very practical.

• 2008-06-27 22:47
  • xWLX

This is the worst phone i have ever seen......

Using more than 18 months(3years) a very poor battery life.. and the camera phone sucks.......

No speaker... doesn't support usb cable....
Man this phone sucks....
Plz i recommend not to buy this phone....

• 2008-06-07 11:20
  • 2SZa

well what does it say on the above specs? no bluetooth no infared no nothing , and cos the usb bit is blank i would take it as a no seeing as it has nothing else on there!!!!!!!!!! my god this phone is old what do u expect it to do .

• 2008-04-24 11:05
  • iIVL

I've managed to find a USB cable to connect to this phone but it isn't recognised by the PC, even after installing the drivers as it wants to connect using a serial port! Ah well.

I tried sending pics from this phone to another newer one so that I could use that to send to PC but it sends a link to check the pics online.

Had the phone since Oct 06 and it's been fine without being spectacular. It's a basic phone with a basic camera. Best thing is its size though. Battery life is getting a bit dodgy so I'll get a new phone soon. It will have lasted me about 20 months so that's not bad for 30!

• 2008-04-09 18:52
  • Rqfh

I had this fone last year and i hate it so much , it is boring, no irda no bluetooth, no usb, it is a s***

• 2008-03-14 19:54
  • ftDB

i've been using this phone for almost a year and all of a sudden i am unable to use my sim card on this phone. i am able to use sim cards from other networks but sim cards from my current network is not available. how can i get my old network up and running again?

• 2008-01-07 00:56
  • R0K8

I'm getting a new phone this one is really annoying!

Does anyone know how to get the photos onto the computer cause no USB leads fit it!!!

• 2007-12-22 16:34
  • pwdq
Total of 218 user reviews and opinions for LG B2100.