I just bought the phone yesterday for P3000.00 and its worth it... the design is cool and for a price like that Im really happy
Anonymous, 20 Jan 2011crap. worst qwertywell nobody really cares what you think
i luv this fone, i have 2 sell my nokia c3 to get it, lets go get it
i boughed 1 about two months ago in SA for around R700.00 and i am not dissapointed at all.. good picture quality for a 1.3m/p camera and the sound is excelent. the keyboard types like a dream and i love the design.. overall a very good phone.
Mobixpert, 06 Jan 2011No call recording. Not sure what you mean by warning tone, but it doesn't ask for confirmation... moreThank you. Checked the phone myself, keys seemed to be too small. Had to use nails to press properly. LG x 330 was a much better phone. In the end bought LG gx 200 dual sim.
best phone in the world i am going to sell my iphoe4 to buy it amazing features wawoooo
No call recording. Not sure what you mean by warning tone, but it doesn't ask for confirmations... much. Yes, it has notes facility, accessed about two levels down (menu button -> organizer -> notes).
Okay, more deal-breakers.
1. No mass-deletion of SMS's. Got to do them one at a time.
2. Normal Java apps that rely on numeric keypads will get the key mappings wrong on this phone. So no back button on dictionaries, for example, and how it plays out in FPS games, no idea. Must be bad.
Mobixpert, 03 Jan 2011A few deal-breakers for the technically savvy: 1. Only 7MB internal memory to install Java ... moredoes it have call recording. And does it have that annoying warning tone after every confirmation in menu. Does it have notes application, and can it be accessed using short cuts. please reply, thanks in advance.
A few deal-breakers for the technically savvy:
1. Only 7MB internal memory to install Java apps. The microSD card can't be used for that.
2. NO T9! It doesn't have predictive text! The specs are wrong. It only has ABC and 123 modes. So... No T9! You've been warned.
3. No downloadable firmware. If you buy this phone in one country, you can only use the languages installed in that country. No change possible.
More as I discover them...
BSR, 02 Jan 2011Does this phone support up to 16gb external memory or not and does it come with usb cable, cha... moreLg gw 300 is better,big screen,confortable keypad,and support semi multitask,i dont know c105 support multitask or no
does it have call recording and notes application. is it easy to install java apps.