LG C199 - user opinions and reviews

319982

7.2
6.9
7.0

> In reply to nick @ 2013-04-28 12:47 from vx2Q - click to readof course u can update ur phone just logon to update.lgmobile.com just follow the procedure promptly.

• 2013-05-29 05:28
  • 7Dnj

> In reply to imyat @ 2013-05-14 18:03 from t7sk - click to readmy lg wifi is not working at all and i do not understand.

• 2013-05-20 00:39
  • Nw85

im having trouble with its WIFI connection!
one time my WIFI is connected in full bars' yet the internet isnt working''''
ive tried loging on into different sites yet the screen would flash a message saying "THE REQUESTED HOST WAS NOT FOUND"
I just bought this phone the other day!

what should i do

• 2013-05-14 18:03
  • t7sk

> In reply to reAlesTek @ 2013-05-09 09:08 from t7Ts - click to readI had the unit 3 days ago and it is very good so far to me, I've no questions about it

• 2013-05-10 02:34
  • 9xJH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-08 14:01 from 3Hm1 - click to readQWERTY keys do light up, this is a standard among phones, I haven't seen a qwerty phone with keyboards that are not backlit.

There is a red led light that notifies the user for missed calls or received test messages. The only downside is that the light flashes for 10 minutes only, after that it stops.

There's also a setting on the phone wherein you can set it to repeat the message tone at certain intervals (every 1, 2, 5, or 10 minutes) until you read the test message received.

• 2013-05-09 09:08
  • t7Ts

Im thinking of buying this and i wanna ask anybody who has this phone if the qwerty keyboard has a backlight?
And does the message tone repeat when you get a text and you dont look at your phone?

• 2013-05-08 14:01
  • 3Hm1

Does it support whatsapp??
Cuz i like dis application.
Pls answer me.

• 2013-05-04 21:08
  • N9@T

Does it support whatsapp??
Cuz i like dis application.
Pls answer me.

• 2013-05-04 21:00
  • N9@T

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-01 17:10 from tWhJ - click to readTnx for your answer.
But sim2 dose not remain active after i push on menu button to go in messaging menu

• 2013-05-02 20:43
  • 4r0r

> In reply to farbod2u @ 2013-04-30 06:02 from m4}S - click to readClick the button just above the call button if you prefer to use sim2.

• 2013-05-01 17:10
  • tWhJ

hi guys.
how could i send sms with sim2 ??!!!!!
sim2 was not remaining active when you push menu button or even eny other button.
is sim2 is just 4 calls perhaps !!!!! :D :D

• 2013-04-30 06:02
  • m4}S

i have this LG C199 last february.. its totally awesome.. the features are great.. but one thing pissed me off.. the messaging ability.. there are instances to which i experienced delayed receiving of text messages.. or not at all.. cant view some incoming text when i am in the conversation message text view.. so i need to turn it into normal text view so i can read the received text... Sometimes it LCD screen just light up as if there could be a received text.. but none at all. what seems to be the problem of this unit? just don't know if my theory is correct.. as i observed.. it seems that it has something to do in setting time and date.. i guess never turn into an auto update time or confirm first option.. it could affect the receiving of texts i guess... just turn it off for the time update.. that is based on my observation.. better check it yourself dudes..

• 2013-04-30 04:37
  • 9xEH
  • 1month user LG C-199
  • Rating0

I had P400 peso Credit left on my Prepaid account, and it all vanished. I don't know where the hell it went. I don't think it was the network, and i'm not even using their i-net or any unli promos.

Still trying to figure this one out!

• 2013-04-29 03:05
  • vx2%

i can't update the phone software! grrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2013-04-28 12:47
  • vx2Q

> In reply to cismaister @ 2012-09-08 19:10 from sRjx - click to readI hate this phone!i have 2 sims.Sun and globe and when i look at the device info it says: sim1 09278428053 sim2 09278428053.WTF! it's fuckin' the same number!i can't see my sun number! and i can't view the other msgs.when someones send me a msg.it says"(4 msgs.)and when i look at the inbox.i got only 1 msg.And when i convert my load to itxtall30 in globe i can't send a msg.and it says i don't have a load!(this is ridiculous!globe just sent me a msg.that i can use my itxtall30)and this stupid phone won't allow me to send any msg.And the internet is too slow!i bought this phone 2 weeks ago in S.M CEBU and it cost P3,190.00.I'm just wasting my money to this stupid phone i think this is china phone!

• 2013-04-27 14:19
  • t7E%

> In reply to lady's @ 2013-04-24 07:14 from Mf57 - click to readDon;t understand what you are asking.

This is a very good phone and I'm actually using it. I ditched all smartphones and thought to myself what I really want and need from a phone. So far it satisfies my needs being:

- qwerty
- very light (92 grams!)
- long battery life (even if I only got the 930mAh), average of 1 week moderate to heavy usage (frequent txt and calls, regular bluetooth connection with my car, occasional wifi surfing, no 3g)
- out of the box features (timed profiles, ring tones to groups, notification light)

• 2013-04-25 07:46
  • t7Ts

its a gud phone easy to use edged qwerty keypads?

• 2013-04-24 07:14
  • Mf57

twitter on the phone's browser dosen't work! it worked before what should i do? thanks

• 2013-04-21 12:33
  • K7ev

> In reply to dagger @ 2013-04-02 14:58 from w0Pt - click to readyes u can bock numbers.

• 2013-04-18 15:42
  • t7Ed

> In reply to son @ 2013-03-02 14:43 from PSvq - click to readThe red notification light only stays on for 10 minutes. Would have loved it if it would stay forever until you read the message.

I love this phone, average batt life is at 5 days, light, and its qwerty!

• 2013-04-17 07:32
  • GLQV
Total of 231 user reviews and opinions for LG C199.