LG C199 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2
6.9
7.0

this phone is superb i already dropped my unit for bout 5 times but its still working and no problem at all. i don't regret purchasing this phone and i prefer using this more than my samsung galaxy Y.

• 2013-01-11 11:32
  • TfX2

nice phone user friendly for calls and sms.But the fm radio is only fair and mono.HOW CAN I LISTEN to lnternet radio or to any music site.ONLY MUSIC help me please

• 2013-01-04 22:51
  • LD2M

does lg c199 supports whatsapp

• 2013-01-04 11:59
  • fmSd

Hi All, i recently noticed that all the messages which am typing is in the reverse order (i.e. from left to right). that's very annoying & cannot write any sms. Is there a particular configuration to be set.
thanks for feedback.
Anu

• 2013-01-04 10:11
  • PDJq

> In reply to Darko @ 2013-01-01 04:38 from 04ME - click to readIs there any other way for my lg c199 to be able to watch videos from you tube? Like installing a software or something? SCHEME NOY SUPPORTED prompted on my lcd everytime i tried to watch a video frome you tube,,,, please help

• 2013-01-02 19:33
  • P@1G

> In reply to John olalde @ 2012-12-27 13:43 from P@1G - click to readit doesn't support youtube videos!

• 2013-01-01 04:38
  • 04ME

why cant i use wap browser using gprs, its always come up with unavailable network?

• 2012-12-29 01:32
  • vxh6

> In reply to confidencial @ 2012-12-19 12:01 from fuNc - click to readWhy i cant watch you tube video? Scheme not supported prompted on my lcd

• 2012-12-27 13:43
  • P@1G

I bought this phone about 1 month ago.It works very well.first I was doubtful about buying such a thing since when I read about this phone everyone was talking about bad battery life but my own experience says it can last for 4 days!( about 14 min. talktime each day, 20 sms each day , updating weather every single hour , and 10 min. internet overall ) and after 4 days battery test shows 16 percent!!! both SIMs work well , really handy and easy to use, satisfied by buying this phone.

• 2012-12-26 17:22
  • LimV

How is its wifi??

• 2012-12-26 08:24
  • fqy2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-23 08:24 from 04MI - click to readit doesnt work either

• 2012-12-25 09:25
  • J7RI

> In reply to XingQit @ 2012-12-20 17:14 from P@1G - click to readyou can't watch youtube videos,it doesn't supports

• 2012-12-23 08:37
  • 04MI

> In reply to lolai @ 2012-12-14 23:44 from Qu8c - click to readVery simple.Just go to your profile.then personalise,advanced and turn off system alert.that's all:))

• 2012-12-23 08:24
  • 04MI

I bought my LG c199 about a month ago. contradicting to the comments of other people in this forum, I think this phone is functioning well. for the price of 3,190 php, the features are not that bad at all. I mean the battery could last for almost 3 days considering I use sms almost the whole day because of work queries. The mp3 sounds are great, I was able to install 300 songs that can be separated in different playlists depending on your mood/preference. The look is schick, almost alike black berry even better. The sms letters/inputs can be adjusted in 4 various sizes depends on the refraction of the user. The speaker when used for calling is okay, clear, doesn't hang at all. I even enjoy unlimited conversation with my hubby without experiencing low battery after an hour. I mean I used the call function for 12 hours and believe me it exceeded my expectation. the Wifi on the other hand is functional, i tried using it on a public bus without a wifi, travelling along edsa. Eventhough the bus doesnt have its own wifi, i was able to use the internet/facebook/twitter by the wifi connections from other buses and near by buildings. I dont have any problem with this phone, at first maybe you will experience some difficulty if you are not keen enough to learn. but otherwise. the phone is fine doesnt look like a china phone at all.

• 2012-12-22 12:37
  • 2mAA

What are the Pros and Cons of this model? Does it support java themes with its screen resolution? How about the youtube issue? You mean that it does not play in wi-fi mode? Answers to my questions will be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance! :)

• 2012-12-20 17:14
  • P@1G

the phone is vry gud but de problems am xperiencin wit is dat, it does`nt wrk wit blue tooth earpix, asin u cant listen to song u av in de memory card tru de blue tooth, as well whatsapp, n battery not lstnin vry well. An ans to my qustn `ll be grtly appreciatd

• 2012-12-19 12:01
  • fuNc

why is lgc199 is not downloading e.g(whatapps,chat on,ebuddy xms chat)

• 2012-12-17 23:38
  • fsVe

i hv tried to download whatsapp n it doesnt work,wat do i do???

• 2012-12-16 12:46
  • fsV1

how can i change the settings for sounds alerts because when i delete and send a msgs, there is annoying sounds??? please help me. i really appreciate the answer.

• 2012-12-14 23:44
  • Qu8c

> In reply to vanpersie @ 2012-12-12 01:04 from fqc7 - click to readyoutube videos you can't watch,doesn't support

• 2012-12-13 20:53
  • n4W2
Total of 226 user reviews and opinions for LG C199.