Anonymous, 21 Jul 2007I really want someone to answer my question, so I may as well answer someone elseís questions ... moreDude just switch on your camera.... there are different modes on the top of the screen (while the camera is on) just go to where it shows the resolution like 320x240, 128x160, etc. just select the resolution of 40x40, a red box will appear on the screen. Adjust the face of the person in the box and click the picture. Now go to contacts and select the persons no. and add the picture to it. (This feature works only if the person's contact is saved in your phone memory.)
I have only had this phone 3 years and i HATE it! it is on charge almost 24/7 and when it is not on charge it lasts no longer than 4 hours before shutting itself off, the message sending is slower then a snail, cables don't seem to want to work, temperamental, not a great choice in games, crappy ring tones, only thing i like about it is that it is flip phone part from that i regret buying it.
MY phone dont download games&mp3 but only pictures&midi tones.PLS help me out
I am in trouble wiht the Data Cable because I don't have the right software. Maybe I didn't know how to browse http://global.mobileaction.com/ correctly. Any idea, compatible model,... Will be welcome.
My photo album has suddenly decided to only display the first 99 pictures! Where have the rest gone? Help please.
I really want someone to answer my question, so I may as well answer someone elseís questions that I know the answer to.
-The keypad lights up blue
-It has 1 game called action life which has 3 sub games in it called drive (just jumping over rocks and ducking from birds), throw (throwing objects as far as you can) and balance (keeping up right on a train). I personally donít think the game is that good.
-The phone has an option of 3 different flip tones or you can choose to have none.
-The external display lights up when someone is calling/ texting or when the handset is open (which is pointless) and when youíre taking a picture of yourself.
- Caller ID is shown in the external display, it is possible to attach a picture to a person, but you only see it on the screen not the display screen. Im not sure how to attach a persons picture to a caller yet (that was my question), but it is possible because my brother has the same phone and he did it. Although he has no ides how!!
- The inside screen shows everything.. Battery, connection, profile it is set to like vibrate or ringing, GPRS, alarm, voice mail and more. Top of the screen is icons, can have any picture from your album as the background. Bottom menu and contacts. Then shows date and time.
- Menu is a gird of nine options.
-When adding a person you can add them into groups of friends, family, colleagues, VIP, group 1 and group 2. You can put in the home phone, work number, email and fax.
- If you take care of it shouldnít scratch. Mine looks great and Iíve dropped it twice.
-My battery I think lasts for a about four days when I donít use it at all (which is rare), but if you do use it lasts for about 2 days.
Overall I think itís a very good phone, but there are a lot of more modern phones out now with more features like blue tooth and video camera. Hope I helped you out a bit in deciding weather to get the phone or not.
i,ve had this phone for about a year now and i still dont now how to take a phonebook picture!! in the manual it says that you can take phonebook pictures but it doesn't tell you how. can someone please tell me i really wanna know.
I have also had this phone for 3 years and it has been excellent. It has never crashed on me or broken. The only bad points are that it doen't have bluetooth, which i really wanted, and it doen't have a video camera :( But it is a really cute phone. I would give it an 8 out of 10 :)
I have recently bought used LG C3310 very happy with functions easy to use after using an old Nokia. Sadly no Bluetooth, USB data cable performance IS GOOD NOW, after installing software downloaded from http://global.mobileaction.com and selecting the correct COM PORT. thanx 2 nat
I'm debating whether to buy this phone but before I do, I have a few questions :
1. Somebody asked this already, but I can't find an answer: what color does the keypad light up?
2. I think I read somewhere that this phone has only one game. What is it called and/or what does it do?
3. Does the phone make a sound when it is opened or closed?
4. Does the external display ever light up?
5. Is Caller ID shown in the external display, and if so, can one attach a picture to a caller and will the picture show in the display?
6. What does the screen inside show? The pictures of this phone that I can find don't show the inside.
7. What does the menu look like in this phone? Is it a grid of options, like the Nokias, or is it one at a time that one scrolls through?
8. Does the phonebook allow one to add information such as address, email and home number when adding a contact?
9. Does it get scratched easily?
10. What is the battery life?
I hope someone can answer these questions.
i have had this phone for 3 years(yea i no i need a new 1) and it hasn't given me any problems whatsoever, but the only problem now is that i really need bluetooth for work so if you need bluetooth dont get this phone, but it is a great first phone for kids and i would reccomend it thoroughly
Warning: This phone won't ring any pre-programmed alarm while turned off.
To get different photos to come up for each contact is simple if u know how (altho not in instruction book!) U just have to take a photo, but before u do set the size to 48x48 (not 128x160 OR 320x240 etc.) Just save the picture, and then it will come up when u "Edit" a contact, go down to "Picture" and u can select the one you want! Simple but its not in the manual!
HI I JUST WANT TO ASK 1 Q??
can you buy bluetooth for this fone????
i am thinking of buying this phone from my sister and she dosent know so can anyone tell me if you can buy bluetooth for this fone??????
PLZ HELP ME IF U CAN?????
this phone is very EASY to use and has a very good camra SIMPLE to work out highly reccomended
Anyone know if there is a way to recuperate photos on phone memory? My LG C3310 also froze and then asked for CPD code, went back to factory settings automatically and lost all data on phone....help if anyone has any leads on this it would be much appreciated. Merci!
i have this phone and i love it!! his image quality is amazing!!simple to use,beautiful,small..everything's good =)