LG Cookie Lite T300 - user opinions and reviews

LG

6.8
6.7
6.7

Awesome phone I have got five mobiles including androids but this my favourite one because its not only portable but also hard as a diamond. One day it fell from the roof of my two storey building believe it or not nothing was hampered only the battery and the outer case came out and that's it. It's still running. Love you T300

• 2015-04-06 10:22
  • t1$B

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-02 02:14 from 9Fen - click to readUnlock code

• 2015-04-06 01:21
  • rKF6

My mom is using this phone from 4 years . very good phone ....... It is way better than galaxy pocket which my brother had earlier

• 2015-03-16 08:35
  • KAHv

Guys i cant download Watsapp in my LG T300...can it be supported in this device...If supports how could i use watsapp application and have a chat with my friends...post me Answers as soon as

• 2015-01-25 04:26
  • YUjn

I am using this LG Mobile last 4 year this my first touch phone very nice working rating 5star.

• 2015-01-10 07:40
  • YTdb

This was the first touch phone I ever used. I loved the phone for its all features. Esp The Camera. Photos taken with this phone were equal to now 8MP resolutions. Still Love you LG T 300 Cookie Lite. You will be always remembered.....

• 2015-01-08 10:31
  • vGnw

this phone is great i used this since 4 years this is better than any smartphone love

• 2014-11-19 14:25
  • U@MX

I've been using it for a few years and now I'm upgrading.

Is there any possibility of taking backup of messages ? I could move contacts from internal memory to SIM but I see there is no option to backup SMS.

Is it even possible ?

• 2014-08-25 20:27
  • bC9X

In my experience this phone is unreliable and not worth buying. I have taken mine back for repair three times.

It is good for music storage and has good quality playback. It also has a good FM radio but has a very poor camera and poor internet connection.
The case seems quite robust and fairly well made, but the functionality is very weak and the touch screen is hopeless. The phone is suitable as a toy for children but with so many good phones to choose from why would anyone buy this ?

• 2014-07-28 23:12
  • sXXk

I am using this mobile from June 2011 almost 3 years now.The mobile have zero problem running great.This phone have quad band network receiver so network strength is very strong.I am using this phone in rain,summer heat,dust but the mobile passed all the situation.

• 2014-06-27 20:00
  • KAeu

> In reply to sai @ 2014-01-15 07:33 from KS6y - click to readClear phone memory or move things to extrenal memory

• 2014-05-25 05:38
  • fCx$

Cn it supP0rt mesSenger. .. :3

Dz is da w0rSt ph0ne i av ever useD
N0 M0RE LG Pr0ducts

• 2014-03-02 02:14
  • 9Fen

> In reply to sai @ 2014-01-15 07:33 from KS6y - click to readall u hv to do is jst clr internal memo thats its

• 2014-02-16 15:16
  • 7qC4

hai i also have LG T-300 it is in very good condition it looks so cute it is in red colour it has very fast net but if we go to LG T-300.com and games they are only telling that top games like subway surfers ETC n i click it is telling only for pc

• 2014-01-23 14:09
  • PxWr

> In reply to MOHAN @ 2013-06-05 18:18 from tUas - click to readi hvnt got theme for this ph,but it is very gd ph

• 2014-01-17 08:36
  • tZbu

hai i have lg t300 phone 3yrs back i purchased it very good phone but from 6months am getting problem when i change the wall paper it is saying that memory is full wht to do please help me out.

• 2014-01-15 07:33
  • KS6y

i buy this mobile in 2011.but i had problem for it's software.i update it 3 time in 6 month.now days battery backup is just for 5min when it is full charge,,

• 2014-01-08 15:15
  • rAUX

I am using this phone for 3 years now.No hardware problem no fault.Internet speed of this phone is really great.i love this phone.i would say LG mobiles hardware are very good they dont use cheap hardware.

• 2014-01-07 12:12
  • KAeB

When i was take a photo.the photo not like good.why tell me?

• 2014-01-01 16:58
  • t1$B

after call ended,phone is doing vibrate...how can we change this

• 2013-11-21 11:12
  • utCW
Total of 741 user reviews and opinions for LG Cookie Lite T300.