LG Cosmos 2 - user opinions and reviews

LG

5.7
5.7
5.5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-16 22:46 from YaUD - click to readdont get her this phone it doesnt send messages

• 2014-04-22 03:13
  • 4Jfa

Terrible super slow there are ads when I start up the phone and after the ads it automatically jumps to the App Store the alarms doesn't even work

• 2013-05-13 00:12
  • saNX

> In reply to bare @ 2012-03-20 22:27 from 4TqY - click to readExcellent, does have good battery life. With moderate texting and light calling, I am able to withstand 3-5 days of battery life. The additional SD card slot makes everything handier, including mp3s, pdfs, and docx. It plays all of these just fine. Amazing for the price.

• 2013-02-05 02:40
  • 4sjp

my daughters birthday is coming up and i am trying to get her a phone with free unlimited talk and text. does anyone know if this one does

• 2012-10-16 22:46
  • YaUD

I have this phone. Am I able to load the pictures onto my computer? I've tried and I can't seem to make it work.

• 2012-07-21 05:25
  • 4{@n

The Cosmos2 IS a great phone. The battery life however SUCKS! One average use of Mobile Web for just a few minutes will reduce the battery by one mark. Simple one or two outgoing TXT messages will reduce battery power a little more. I have to charge the battery nightly! otherwise the Cosmos2 is a cool phone. Many options. LG needs to find a better, longer lasting, more powerful battery for the C2.

• 2012-03-20 22:27
  • 4TqY

Please can i browse with this phone?

• 2012-02-07 09:37
  • ftV7

hello all

• 2012-02-01 10:34
  • 2SNd

this would be my dream phone.. i type a lot of messages.. i only need qwerty, long battery life and mp3 +3,5mm jack.. to bad it supports only CDMA ..Romania's networks lacks of CDMA -.-

• 2011-08-04 23:26
  • 0Uts

Outstanding ring volume compared to alot of other phones. Voice clarity is really good. Easy to navigate options for set up and changing preferences. Takes decent pictures. Keyboard is easy to use unless you have large fingers, that being the case you won't like any cell phone key board. I hope all of this helps.

• 2011-08-01 23:12
  • 47Vb
Total of 10 user reviews and opinions for LG Cosmos 2.