LG E900 Optimus 7 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.0
6.9
7.0

My brother had this phone for 2 years. It is one of the best phones ever made. The user experience was phenomenal, it never had any lag, it was super smooth. It never froze or restarted it self for no reason. During its work, it was not restarted in 12 months, it didn't need reboot to function smoothly and properly, unlike all the other smartphones in the world. 3G data and WiFi and GPS was always on, and it never needed reboot for 12 months, just plug it to charger every night and continue to use it the next day without ever noticing the phone to slow down.

It had metal cover and excellent build quality. We just simply loved this phone. When we sold it (6 months ago), it didn't had one scratch on it, it looked like new. It started its life as WP 7.0 then we updated it to 7.5 and then to WP 7.8. WP 7.8 was an excellent operating system and LG did an excellent job with this phone to make it work flawlessly.

Windows 8.1 is significantly slower. We have two WP8 phones (Samsung Ativ S and Nokia 630). The Nokia 630, although it has 6 times the processing power, it is still slower than the Optimus 7.

• 2014-08-28 13:00
  • JJ%r

> In reply to qasu @ 2014-03-21 09:40 from t@G9 - click to readmine too but after sometime it worked am planing to sell it because am afraid it will get stuck again

• 2014-08-07 11:56
  • r00b

I think I'm going to smash this junk now, first I replaced the touch pad twice, then I had to clean the camera couple of times, and now - firmware is corrupted and there is no way to access the phone by any FLASH software program, and the phone itself is so useless, you can't do almost anything with it, you can't even FLASH it. If someone gives me a new one for free, I would not accept it.

• 2014-07-17 15:14
  • 0T3u

I used the phone for a long time smoothly, but now I can’t use it. It just close everything and display information in Germany language about memory corruption. Again after some time when I On the phone it becomes normal and after some hours it will stop working give me Germany information. So, what can I do? Do you think that it will be maintained so that I can use it……

• 2014-07-10 14:36
  • S0ut

This is the worst phone I ever had. Touch stopped working and giving troubles since months. Repaired it for $60, again touch stopped working. Today I smashed it into pieces out of anger. Damn it!

• 2014-06-19 09:46
  • teqi

> In reply to Belinda @ 2013-09-20 13:02 from fnbj - click to readThis phone sucks any windows phone sucks

• 2014-06-03 15:15
  • fmRa

I have this phone over 2 years now and i am very pleased. The camera is quite good for 5mp and video quality is good too. I have the latest software vesrion available and i am very pleased. It operates smoothly and i am very happy i bought this phone instead of an android one.

• 2014-05-19 14:40
  • 0V6B

> In reply to laban fx @ 2012-12-17 11:54 from Ns4y - click to readthis phone sucksssssssss dont buy it its garbage any thying from windows is garbage i like LG but they made a bad choice to mix up with windows and make a garbage phone

• 2014-05-16 00:06
  • j{qQ

> In reply to areen @ 2014-02-22 03:36 from t7%c - click to readPlease my can't download any software ,browser ,and can't play games.so can you help me please.

• 2014-04-16 15:41
  • S0u6

my lg optimus get stuck on LG logo ... n get heated .. any one have a solution

• 2014-03-21 09:40
  • t@G9

It usually heats up n shuts down, afraid it will one day explode in my pocket

• 2014-03-18 12:11
  • fnCy

plss help me on how to download a game since the market site application always read as no result,

• 2014-02-22 03:36
  • t7%c

> In reply to olabode @ 2013-11-30 12:39 from fuN1 - click to readuse zune to update it that will allow you to use market..the current os does not know your location..

• 2014-01-18 17:18
  • fmRa

try using zune to update it..that will help u to download items

• 2014-01-18 17:06
  • fmRa

hi i upgraded my lg E900 to windows 7.8 and i am facing very difficulty as my phone shows only lg logo in the screen and gets too much hot..
can any one plz tell me how to roll back to previous windows 7 version??
thanx reply me urgent anybody plz

• 2014-01-18 13:35
  • 6P%6

> In reply to olabode @ 2013-11-30 12:39 from fuN1 - click to readrestart your phone

• 2013-12-22 16:40
  • 04My

Pls help me out,anytime I want to download on my phone LG E900 it normally say window live service is unavailable at d moment,pls how can I do it.

• 2013-11-30 12:39
  • fuN1

This phone is such a bore. i want to download my real football 2012 as it is a game i really like and realy like playing it but i can not see this in this phone if some one has an idea of how to go about with it let the person help me please

• 2013-11-08 11:31
  • ftNh

In using this phone for most of the day, it's not too bad. Screen is decent and overall it is easy to use. However, my main issue is that the Windows Marketplace that was loaded on this phone no longer works. Apparently, it no longer works for any Windows 7 phones. It needs to be updated and I can't seem to find out how to do it. If you know how to do it, please let me know. Also, I was talking with my wife on the phone for approx. 12 minutes and already the handset was very warm to the ear and touch. I couldn't believe it would heat up that much for only 12 minutes of talk time. Not even my old iphone 3GS did that. Anyhow, it's an okay phone but there are better ones out there. I'll be giving this back to my friend this weekend.

• 2013-11-06 23:35
  • jDvM

> In reply to niner75 @ 2013-11-06 16:05 from R3D5 - click to readI finally figured it out. To hard reset your phone, you need to hold down Power, both volume buttons, camera AND home button. Hold for approx 5 secs and it will reset your phone.

• 2013-11-06 23:28
  • jDvM
Total of 381 user reviews and opinions for LG E900 Optimus 7.