LG Extravert VN271 - user opinions and reviews

6.8

> In reply to Destiny @ 2014-06-21 06:05 from qKm@ - click to readits very nice

• 2014-07-20 13:33
  • X}fr

> In reply to Scarletta @ 2014-07-01 01:39 from Qhf4 - click to readI have the same problem, debating calling tech support

• 2014-07-01 21:49
  • 8Hsv

Why can't I erase messages in the inbox? They are unlocked, and whenever I get a new message it takes forever to load because my inbox is at 90 percent

• 2014-07-01 01:39
  • Qhf4

Its stupid i was walking home from playing with my friend and it called my mom when i didn't even do anything it was in my purse .then once when i was walking to school my phone in my purse again called my dad

• 2014-06-21 06:05
  • qKm@

I want to put on my 3 page some thing new I charge the 3 screens I dnt txt message as one

• 2014-05-08 05:14
  • kfM$

This is a nice phone for talking. I hate to text on it. Never text from the touch screen and it is very slow. The touch screen is not sensitive at all. Which can be a good thing, or a bad thing. It's nice for a first touch screen. That being said, it is a durable phone. I've abused mine, dropped it, and talked on it while in the rain. The internet can be slow at times and unresponsive. The apps are impossible, don't even bother with them. It's a nice phone for the price. But don't mistake it for a smart phone.

• 2013-02-25 05:03
  • jyTs

I have owned this phone for almost a year now and I love it!! BEST Phone I have ever had! I have it with verizon and I never have a Dropped call and Almost never have no bars! The Camera is really nice even though the only thing I dont like about it is you only have Little Zoom and 1 light control balance and no flash.

The touch screen is wonderful...Ive never had it freeze on me or Lag. Its always done what I wanted it to do!! I would Deff. Recommend this phone to someone that doesnt want a Smart phone but still have Smart phone like features! I can do anything on my phone that a Smart phone can do except Wifi and the App Store.

I give this phone 5 Stars!! Hands Down!!

• 2013-02-07 18:54
  • Yc@U

dont get this phone for yourself or anybody you care about unless you wanna spend all your time trying to figure out how to delete your inbox without the touchscreen because it doesnt even last a year. about 4 months in it will start to go then die out all together by 7. dont waste your time on this piece of junk.

• 2012-12-23 04:55
  • Y21V

this phone is terrible. the screen on it sucks and the sound sucks. the pictures arnt great but there ok.And my phone has recently went complely black and will not turn back on for the world. i recommend not getting this phone.

• 2012-11-02 21:59
  • kIbJ

no gprs :(

• 2012-08-28 03:57
  • fkIV

> In reply to seaskye @ 2011-12-16 04:53 from 4mWr - click to readNo it does not acess wi-fi like smartphones, sorry:(

• 2012-06-13 00:09
  • k}{y

really like this phone. it has a few glitches but still works great. i plugged it into the computer as soon as i got it and downloaded the software update so i have had no memory problems. also the charge lasts on it for about three days. and im 17. i text A LOT. so i really like the battery life. the only thing that is kind of annoying is when the battery does die you have about three minutes to plug it in after the first low battery warning and after it shuts off it does not come back on until you plug it in, but i guess i know it uses every bit of juice it has.

• 2012-05-08 17:36
  • Q3tx

I like the phone features and ease of use. The phone does not pair with the hands free (bluetooth) in my Toyota. LG technical support said that they are only required to support phone calls with each carrier. Additional features are not guaranteed support. Spending a little time reviewing the LG support web site gives you some idea of the enormous number of issues the LG phones have with supporting bluetooth.

• 2012-05-03 18:46
  • 4Y6}

I had the Verizion company replace my Envy 3 with this phone. Their sales rep spilled a Monster drink on my phone while I was watching! Epic! So to compensate for this they replaced my phone with this serious downgrade...I had 15 days to decide to keep this phone and of course I hadent run into the memory problems by then. I feel seriously misled by the sales rep who was sopposed to give me the closest thing to the Envy3...and I have regretted having this phone since I have had it. I would not recommend anyone getting it....the memory forces you to lose precious photos even with an external memory and u will eventualy prevented from using the internet t all and nao way to erase files though it kees askingp to do so in order to acc ess. junk phone!

• 2012-04-28 01:57
  • 4m@5

I have had problems on this phone with the memory and then my mobile im or internet tell me i need to delete files but i wlready have and it keeps popping up. Its rely weird plus u have a memory card and send all my files on the card si i dont understand why it keeps telin me that i need to delete files when i dont have any exceot on my card. Its realyy weird i guess i just got stuck with the phone that has memory problems. How do i fix thst problem just reset my phone? I already called verizon they didnt help me much at all.

• 2012-04-28 01:09
  • 4qZx

> In reply to Sammi @ 2012-02-28 17:05 from qH4m - click to readHey it happen to me too... try this... hook your phone to PC/internet with usb charger cord. Do a system upgrade download. Then factory reset your phone. Or just take it to a Verizon store they will do it for you.

• 2012-03-20 02:01
  • 4m@5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-03-11 18:41 from kEe9 - click to readI love the lg extravert I have had it for awhile nd have not had problems with it yet

• 2012-03-18 20:32
  • kVSP

i first of all do not like this phone! cool i pay $50.00.. i might be able to use it... if i dont know what... but im sure the phone would think of something else it would rather do. like not enter the number im dailing, hang up during calls,dont send messages in a descent manner, i could go on... unlimited great access to the outside for a low cost of $110.00! i had better experience with the $20.00 phones.. and you get that plus lovely customer service. because you will be calling *611 and a person better have a extra phone (aka.. someone elses phone-- verizon will have to call you back on it. and maybe someone would help and some will tell you it has "memory issues, was built to take so much & the phone overloads its self so no internet will be able to be used,,, even if you pay for the 99 cent 24 hour payment... true... its the phone not service.. bottom line-- they are connected. and the buttons are real small. greatful to have a job that i can get my glasses!!!! and my fingers hurt like i have major cor0paltunal.. blessed to have a cell phone.. it has become a bitter sweet with this phone. thank god i didnt pay for it.. it was a birthday gift.. thanks erick

• 2012-03-11 18:41
  • kEe9

how do you get the update for memory?

• 2012-03-06 01:13
  • 4Q1y

I have this phone and so does my friend..so far my memoory is good but I don't do alot of internet browsing like my friend and her memory is completly full and she can't get any of it back even with her memory card in..She can't recieve pics or get on the net! I would not advise anyone to get this phone!

• 2012-02-28 17:05
  • qH4m
Total of 29 user reviews and opinions for LG Extravert VN271.