LG F2300 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.5
6.7
7.0

i have a lg f 2300 phonemobile but i lost a driver,can you help me to find lg f 2300 drive

• 2010-02-12 12:53
  • txIU

Simple but user friendly phone model.

• 2007-10-25 14:54
  • w0QQ

i have one of this....is not to good,but he's doing his job very well.satisfy low needs...

• 2007-04-26 02:33
  • nCGT
  • murabel (Kiev, Ukrai
  • Rating0

My wife has such phone. It's advantages - beautiful and strong case, bright and colorful display (internal), very loud ringing, good vibra. Buttons are some unusual but convinient.
Bugs are the next: non-ajustable screen brightness, short fields for names in phonebook, and the strangest thing for me as Motorola phone user - it's soft can upload/download pictures, sounds and java only by one file at once! Guess how was I angry when tried to upload 20 or 30 photos on PC! And installing java is job for very patient people - 10 parts of java book I usually download into the phone in 20-30 minutes, and every file required 2 clicks of PC mouse and 4 times to push phone buttons. Maximum java size is 48kB, so, for example, 7-th part of "Dark Tower" was breaked on 24 parts, memory of the phone can contain maximum 12. When my wife reads books on it (2-2.5 hours a day), she charges it every day.
Other features not worth to describe - not so great and not so bad.
So, it's just a phone but nothing more.
My wife plans to replace it with smth more functional, maybe that will be Motorola L7e.

• 2007-02-14 23:25
  • 038A

ok... ive had this fone bout 1 1/2 years and its still going strong. If u r after a fone with features this is definetly not the fone 4 u:
* poor fotos + u have 2 have a compatible computer 4 the cable
* no bluetooth & infrared etc
* cant b personalised (nothing can be downloaded 4 this model... if im wrong id LOVE 2 no cuz my ringtone is driving me crazy but i have searched)
* fotos no good as wallpaper on either screen
but on the good side if u want a fone just 2 call and text it is great lol cuz thats all i can basically do with it.
hope ive helped

• 2007-01-14 12:20
  • vuHb

cool! i shouldve read all posted first. now i know. thanks anyway

• 2006-07-21 13:31
  • 2Gvr

Hey just wondering how to take photos for the phonebook. Im pretty sure there is a way to have the persons photos displayed when then call me?????????? anyone know

• 2006-07-21 13:26
  • 2Gvr

Hei!I looove my new phone:)it has all we women needs-pink colours inside:))I love that you can take a picture with the phone closed,and you can use a flash(you press"shot"button on the side and you see on small dispaly"take a picture",and flash is"torch").And this look:))

• 2006-02-28 23:15
  • nhdx

Hei:)this is the cooolest phone I have ever had:))

• 2006-02-28 22:52
  • nhdx

Hey!
is there someone of you that knows how you can get your own pictures on the little LCD-display? (standby mode) if the mobile can.

• 2006-02-28 14:40
  • M}Ax

In standby mode (closed): Change the wallpaper of the sub-LCD (hold down the side keys)

• 2006-02-24 00:26
  • ULMy

.. And can you use pictures on the small screen? Pleeeease answer me :-)

• 2006-01-31 17:05
  • mRCj

Hi.. Just want to know if this mobile can zoom before you take a picture? And how many pictures can you have in the memory? Please, answer me :-)

• 2006-01-31 16:56
  • mRCj

its nice mobil

• 2006-01-15 19:47
  • mf4y

Can anyone tell me if one is able to hear himself when he speaks over this phone. I have tested LG F2100 and can't hear myself when I speak. The salesperson told me this is a new feature. Can anyone verify?

• 2006-01-12 09:31
  • PUqV

I dun hv this fon la.. but it looks chunted la.. n my cuzzie has it.. n soo cheap.. go buy!!! haha.. if u wana budget la.. if u wan dose cool ones.. latest models etc. dis is not for u..

• 2006-01-10 13:21
  • ib1D

i hv this fon.. i think its good.. though no bluetooth or infra..it has many other good good features.. LG F2300 rawkz!!!!!!!

• 2006-01-10 13:17
  • ib1D

It looks good but should have more feature compared to other model at the group. However its too late because I have already own it and cannot afford another one.

• 2005-12-30 08:16
  • R5h2

does this phone has video recording???

• 2005-12-24 03:19
  • F4pr

Hi, I would like to know if this phone has additional memory, apart from the SIM, to store SMS.
How many messages can it store, then?

Thank you very much.

• 2005-11-25 20:40
  • m%p4
Total of 56 user reviews and opinions for LG F2300.