LG G1500 - user opinions and reviews

LG

5.8
5.2
5.4

when is this getting kitkat update?

• 2014-07-30 21:33
  • ut9v

it is very good basic model phone. still lg can sell this model. i indend to buy

• 2012-09-02 15:05
  • mT@F

This used to be my first phone and this one has gprs connectivity in a B/W mobile ! i used to browse with this mobile

• 2012-05-13 12:31
  • uCsC

i also have a that type LG phone.but it isn'n working now.it has a signal problem and also battery also very week.could anyone tell me please how can i repair it in srilanka.or anyone can give options

• 2011-04-17 06:55
  • PEdE

it is a good phone. i am still using it.

• 2011-04-03 11:51
  • RNZJ

My dad is still using it. The games are so loud. I've asked him to change his phone as it is so old. It's kind of small and fits into a pocket well. Just can't get enough without that phone. SIGH

• 2010-10-27 12:06
  • RNZJ

> In reply to mukesh jauhari @ 2010-08-03 12:03 from t}Hw - click to readDear Mukesh,
I am also using this model since september 2004.
However, battery is its weakest link. Talk time was only 15 mins (now it is less than 5 mins) & stby time 60Hrs (now it is 24 Hrs).

I changed the LCD display (during 2009)once & LG service centre charged a hefty Rs. 710/- (Sri Vayu Communications, Tarnaka, Hyderabad 93909 11555). The Grey Scale LCD display shall not cost more than Rs. 80 to 100/-.

If I think of replacing the Battery, they may charge Rs. 1150/-, equivalent to the price of a new one.

• 2010-09-16 12:36
  • te32

i hav been using dis fone since past 7 years its battery backup is too strong nd also this phone is a solid one

• 2010-08-03 12:03
  • t}Hw

pleas,can the lg g1500 browse games .

• 2009-11-20 12:31
  • ftQx

This is one of the good handset of LG. I am using this set for last four years.Even if I had purchased one new phone but this phone I am Still using it.But now there is problem with this set,The incoming voice is very low and also the outgoing voice is very low.please Some one LG suggest me what to do.
My Mail id is rakeshsrivastava007@rediffmail.com

• 2008-10-04 16:15
  • vGwc

Is it available now because I am very much interested for this model, as I had the same model earlier but unfortunately lost by me.

• 2008-09-08 17:25
  • 2S{5

Las Vegas, Nevada Volvo has put a touch of glamour to the XC70 by unveiling at the US tuning exhibition a Surf Rescue concept car with heightened chassis and an eye catching paint scheme. Volvo selected a Californian team that stripped a production vehicle of its paint, trim, bumpers and interior. Custom designed parts based on digital images were then created. The exterior was given a yellow multi layer effect coating with pearl like qualities. A secondary red was added to give a warm undertone. The red extended wheelarches harbour 20 inch six...http://super-blog-here.com/

• 2007-11-14 06:00
  • yrki

pls send me the syncronization software. so that i can asses internet on my mobile. i need modem driver ... plz send me to my email id

"chetan_lakhwani87@yahoo.co.in"

• 2007-09-09 16:39
  • 2S{5

Can i replace my cell phone and wanna to take new one. Can u tell how much rest amount i would be pay ???

• 2007-08-23 19:13
  • FvkH

Kindly send me the syncronization software. so that i can asses internet on my mobile phone -- LG G1500 . I will appreciate the modern driver pls.
Do send it to my email Add……….. rieloka4@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Gab

• 2007-08-11 03:08
  • SY49

pls send me the syncronization software.
so that i can asses internet on my mobile.
i need modem driver ...

plz send me to my email id pawan_vnkt@yahoo.com

• 2007-06-30 19:15
  • 2Zg7

i need the security code of this phono

• 2007-05-09 12:42
  • nxVe

plz send me PIN Protection of my phone or how to be reset my phone

• 2007-04-03 12:44
  • NhE@

lg1500 the worst phone i have evr had. problems since day one. no help at all from cingular wireless!! they will do anything to stick you with this phone. even after i returned it under warranty after 9 months because no one could hear me. they had the nerve to charge me for the phone!!! do not use cingular wiress people. then they send me the same problematic phone.

• 2006-10-20 00:29
  • 47FN

pls send me the syncronization software.
so that i can asses internet on my mobile.
i need modem driver ...

PLZ DO THE REQUIRED PROCEDURE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE :

• 2006-09-11 09:24
  • PTnE
Total of 163 user reviews and opinions for LG G1500.