LG G2 - user opinions and reviews

LG

I have been using LG G2 for the last 1 year, it was working quite well.
Now, it is not getting mobile signals for receiving or sending call, rest is fine like wifi, bluetooth.
How this problem can be resolved?

• 2015-04-17 20:36
  • 6P9D

> In reply to lord.gemi @ 2015-04-17 14:09 from fvxy - click to readNot sure, no news again for other countries. LG G2 16 GB or 32 GB comes with high specification, why would you like to do rooting again? From my experience using Sony Ericsson Xperia mini (ST15i), when I rooted in Gingerbread, I could update it to ICS.

• 2015-04-17 18:56
  • PxVj

> In reply to Rakib @ 2015-04-16 22:52 from Nt8w - click to readForce to change firmware model device I think is not good idea, your device can become brick or damage.

• 2015-04-17 18:53
  • PxVj

> In reply to Panosxatzis @ 2015-04-17 11:06 from gxPF - click to readI never use HTC, by the way by looking its specification, HTC Desire 816 is good, price is the same with Samsung S4 Mini.

• 2015-04-17 18:49
  • PxVj

plz help ... i want to now when new update for g2 supported at egyptthen if i rooted my mob can i update official new lollipop or no plz help me

• 2015-04-17 14:09
  • fvxy

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2015-04-17 02:50 from 6}I2 - click to readThank you for your time :) is htc desire 816g good?cause i find it very interesting

• 2015-04-17 11:06
  • gxPF

Was torn between this, galaxy s5 and older xperia z1, but picked LG G2 in the end, even though local stores only offered 16GB version (reason why I hesitated), I am absolutely amazed how far technology's advanced compared to my samsung I've had for nearly 3 years and back then it cost as much as I paid last week for my new LG G2 (280 euro). Display is gorgeous, buttons on the back aren't disturbing at all (I don't need to use them - got quickview case for free and knock on is flawless atm), sound is much better - a little flatter and less clean on speakers when in direct comparison with my laptop, but my laptop has a pretty decent sound to begin with and I hear disturbances well so I can tell... GPS locks on faster and more accurately than my samsung too. Maybe I got lucky to have a proper one, but so far no issues and I am hoping it will stay that way cause I am loving this phone. For me 9/10 for no SD card and not being able to shut up the camera sounds! On android 4.4.2 (came out of the box like that for me) battery life seems amazing atm, much better than my samsung even when it was new, this thing seems like if you don't play around with it it would go on for days and days, which is impossible for me atm so 1.5-2 days it is. For its price the best phone out there imo - unless there really will be hw issues in the long run (on my first week with it atm).

• 2015-04-17 09:28
  • nYGj

> In reply to Panosxatzis @ 2015-04-17 00:53 from gxPF - click to readYes, you should be patient for Lollipop update.

• 2015-04-17 02:50
  • 6}I2

When lollipop update for g2 support in egypt.
If i rooted my mob i can update new version of android plz help me

• 2015-04-17 01:47

When lollipop update for g2 at egypt
If i rooted my mob can i setup new update ffor my mob plz help

• 2015-04-17 01:40
  • fvxy

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2015-04-16 17:24 from PxV4 - click to readThank you,one last thing,so i can just wait till the update comes to my country?i mean it should come at some point wont it?and asi said im afraid to use some flashtool cause im afraid of doing sth stupid and ruin the device...

• 2015-04-17 00:53

Please HELP!!!
can you guys please tell me is it possible to convert Sprint LG G2 (LS980) to International version (D802) firmware?
looking foward for your help.
thank you!

• 2015-04-16 22:52
  • Nt8w

My LG G2 D805 Kitkat 4.4.2 has VoIP issues. No Skype, Viber, Whatsapp voice, etc.. Does anyone knows how to solve this problem? Many users have reported the same problem.

• 2015-04-16 21:52
  • Pm3s

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-16 16:13 from X}JN - click to readYes, but if your region is still doesn't receive it yet, maybe you would like to use other region Lollipop update.

• 2015-04-16 17:24
  • PxV4

> In reply to oooo @ 2015-04-16 07:45 from XQqa - click to readBro, didn't get the point.

SO having a problem with touchscreen is more of a bad luck or a common flaw with the phone. Elaborate please.

• 2015-04-16 17:10
  • r2Nd

Do lg g2 has lollipop update
???

• 2015-04-16 16:13
  • X}JN

LG G2 certainly better than the S4, simple and fast operation, as well as comfortable and beautiful body, maintaining a long battery life.

• 2015-04-16 13:42
  • L13a

> In reply to panosxatzis @ 2015-04-16 11:07 from gxPF - click to readIf you don't receive new update OTA, you aren't patient to try Lollipop, the only way is to flash your device using LG Flashtool via PC. I don't think it's stupid. I'd tried myself, for me it works good.

• 2015-04-16 13:12
  • tDCX

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2015-04-15 15:13 from tDCw - click to readyes but i mean i should flash it myself like downloading a rom from the pc or the update will come as a notification on my phone and update so i wont need pc? cause im a bit afraid of doing sth stupid...

• 2015-04-16 11:07
  • gxPF

> In reply to Panosxatzis @ 2015-04-15 12:01 from gxPF - click to readlg g2 is lot better than s4
g2 has better processor than s4 and it has better battery

• 2015-04-16 10:02
  • 2CPy
Total of 5348 user reviews and opinions for LG G2.