please i need answer urgently, my g2 has battery issue since i bought , it shows as full 100% but the device unable to start, what i have to do in this case?
I didn't know what to choose between G2 and Nexus 5, but finally I chose the G2 and sincerely, IT'S AWESOME ! The best thing about this phone is the battery. With 4G data connection always ON, games, 2h of calls, at the end of the day I still have 38-45% battery.
I simply love it!
I updated my G2 to Kitkat a few weeks and it is working better in two ways: improves brightness and speed. I don't have any problems at all. So far so good.
Beginner, 08 Oct 2014Thanks. So you think my G2 should stick with Jelly Bean and not to upgrade to KitKat? I heard ... morehello, mine i dont notice in camera,battery i cant distinguished...what i noticed most was the sound both speaker and headset..for me i could go back to jelly bean i would but i canït...good luck it is your choice...
Anonymous, 06 Oct 2014hello i have used this since Jan,for me no need to update jelly bean is more better than kitka... moreThanks. So you think my G2 should stick with Jelly Bean and not to upgrade to KitKat? I heard the battery and camera would've significant improvement in KitKat.
My phone have heating problem while watching utube videos nd facebook.How to solve this problem.
Very nice device, good battery life (2 days with WiFi usage, calls, texts and various applications including games)
Good performance, didn't notice any lagging (except sometimes when inputting text into message).
I'm very surprised by the quality and sharpness of the display, looks perfect even in bright light/outdoors.
I was worried that LG (due to past experience) wouldn't perform up to task, but I have nothing but good things to say about the G2.
lunatic, 06 Oct 2014is there any gps issue. No. I'm using WAZE as navigation and had 0 problems.
Beginner, 05 Oct 2014Hi guys. I will have this phone in 3 days and I got some question: 1. Is it upgradeable to 4.... morehello i have used this since Jan,for me no need to update jelly bean is more better than kitkat. if i can go back to jelly bean i will but i canït, very nice phone from sound, speed, display, builds quality and battery. do factory reset, then charge battery before 15% then take off if arrived 30 minute from 100% only for the first time...next time charge before15%then take off before100% around 90-95 is enough do not over charge to expand the life of battery...donït worry since Jan my g2 is still top compare to my note3that less than a month...good luck...
Super device !! Slim pocket freindly and much better features than samsung
Guys, my G2 cant make call. It says call ended without any tone. But i have internet access and still can sms. Anyone can help me?
Amazing powerful phone.Needs more respect against the Samsungs that it blows away.
I'm using g2 since feb2014 & previously is was 4.2.2 after upgrade to 4.4.2 picture become blurred & fade .not much clear like previous 1 what to do any solution.otherwike no issue very good fone
Hi guys. I will have this phone in 3 days and I got some question:
1. Is it upgradeable to 4.4.4 or 4.4.2 only?
2. Which version is better for G2, Jelly Bean or KitKat?
3. If my phone has arrived, what should I do first? Install some apps and upgrade it to KitKat or vice versa?
4. Since the first time I have a phone, I always (almost) charge it if the battery's below 10% or the 'Please connect your charger' sign has shown. I read it (somewhere) that thats one of the best way to keep your battery health. And I have had never replace the battery of all my phones. Just asking for you guys' opinion, is it true or actually is it ok if we charge it even if the battery's 30 or 40%? (Just in case, cause this is the first time I use phone with non-removeable battery).
5. Do you guys have any link that shows tips and tricks or 'hidden features' of G2?