LG G2 - user opinions and reviews

LG

> In reply to Nigol @ 2014-09-08 12:46 from uZaU - click to readGo to settings.. ...about phone....update centre...check if there is an update.

• 2014-09-09 00:31
  • Nk6Q

I bought this phone in April. It has been in for repairs four time since. The first time it had a dead spot on the touch screen. The second time it wouldn't acknowledge the battery charger to take a charge. The third time was the same as the second and ended up replacing the motherboard. It just went back a forth time because it froze. I am totally fed up and disgusted with this phone and do not recommend it to anyone. I am happy with it's performance but not it's reliability.

• 2014-09-08 17:50
  • j%nE

> In reply to fasfous @ 2014-09-02 15:52 from Nk6I - click to readhow to upgrade on kit Kat

• 2014-09-08 12:46
  • uZaU

Gorila Glass2?
Only half-meter fall, the screen got broken?
I can't believe that i spend about $200 more on this.
Why the screen is so fragile?

• 2014-09-08 12:28
  • 69ps

> In reply to Sujan @ 2014-09-08 06:40 from PGsX - click to readi bet "Sujan" ur G2 model may be a faulty one or u use ur phone in a way which make sense that u would not get better battery backup

• 2014-09-08 11:47
  • K6mw

> In reply to Ayyasamy @ 2014-09-06 06:54 from vIfy - click to readI using LgG2 ..but its battery life was soo poor and it was very heats phone when using apps , and internet ..its true!

• 2014-09-08 06:47
  • PGsX

> In reply to kajol @ 2014-09-02 20:40 from K2E8 - click to readG2 was not good smartphone , its problem was heats every time when playing game , and using internet!

• 2014-09-08 06:40
  • PGsX

I was so excited to get this phone after my iphone 4 (which is still a good phone just got too slow) and at that time it sounded like the best option for me. Only after 3 days of getting it I noticed 2 things that REALLY bothered me. The camera, and the build. DO NOT get this phone if you are planning to use the camera indoors, as every single friggin time I use it it is great outside,but he moment u step into a dim to pefectpy lit indoor room, the camera is a piece of sh*t. It is the absolute worst camera I have ever used indoors and here's the reason why; outdoor shots are great but if you take the pictures inside the cameras frame rate drops from 30+ to about 10 or below. You can't get clear photos without holding it still like a statue,and even then if people are moving it will come out awful. the flash on it takes probably 5 seconds until it takes the pic, blinding the person and then when you look at it,the shot is trash.you can't see a thing because its all a white flash and totally overexposed (You couldn't even see the peoples faces). And lastly, the focus is wayyy to slow in the situations I listed above. once again, the camera is perfect for outdoor use, but once the lighting changes a tiny bit everything goes wonky.
2. The build quality is also a piece of crap. If you press on one of the corners of the device, what comes out is a painfully plastic, creaky and squeaky noise no matter which corner you press on. My next phone will definitely be a metal one.
Other than that this phone is pretty good. The display is terrific and the game performance is pretty good, but only sometimes is a little unpredictable.
I'd give it a 3.5 out of 5 stars.

• 2014-09-08 01:59
  • FED4

I love my LgG2 smart phone but sometimes it wants to upload my pix to Google & wireless or WiFi is not available or like my wireless too slow. Also it just did an update without asking me & I lost all the updates I needed to do!!! Otherwise it's a good cell phone.

• 2014-09-07 18:12
  • EAxB

• 2014-09-07 16:46
  • u7II

Possible to recover deleted photos?

• 2014-09-07 15:32
  • PGq{

Hi guys i need your help i got a rooted lg g2 ls980 from ebay which is on android 4.2 i have not updated my phone since i have been told that it will brick the phone since its rooted. And i have heard about updating through to stock through kidzee nd tot method in xda so which is safe nd better way of doing it out of both so i dont brick my phone..

• 2014-09-07 13:20
  • u7IX

> In reply to myrt. @ 2014-09-05 16:00 from gCta - click to readbuy 32 gb virsion
its enough for anything you wanna do whith your phone.
I have 32 gh virsion and I think its enough
I have 2 hd games and 33 games
23 apps and infinity movies and pictures
this is the best phone you can buy!

• 2014-09-07 10:24
  • B{WI

> In reply to LOL @ 2014-09-02 15:57 from th9i - click to readProbably not fake but if bought from Hong Kong it's most likely a parallel import which would explain the lack of official warranty.

• 2014-09-07 08:52
  • v73f

Can anyone tell me when the kit Kat update is going to be available for me to download via pc suit. I'm staying in south Africa my LG is the g2 d80210b-EUR-xx what should I do? Please let me know

• 2014-09-07 08:00
  • rvpY

Lg g2 is my second phone of the Lg, this is a great phone, good features and lag free phone, camera is awesome, this phone was best in 2013 and still is in 2014, knock on feature one of the best of the lg g2, screen size 5.2 is good enough for me easy to hold the phone and fit easily in the pocket. This phone impressed my all friends and many of them plaining to buy this great phone. If someone here is going to buy lg g2 then do not think just go for it,

• 2014-09-07 00:40
  • sSP4

This is the 2nd high end phone that I'm using after Nexus. I loved Nexus as well but had to give it to my brother. so I decided to buy LG G2 (16GB). ITS SIMPLY AWESOME !! Im not a Game Freak.. but my friend uses the same phone and he says there is no lag.. but of course the battery drains out quickly which is normal for all the phones.Premium looks and very smooth.esp the touch Gesture. I got it for 35k and now its available in flip-kart for 33k. I would recommend LG G2 more than S5.

• 2014-09-06 16:40
  • b%L6

Hai to ALL readers
I bought this phone when the day it released.
After buying this phone only I stopped excahnging mobiles.This fullfilled,fullfilling and will fullfill my needs.I am much satisfied with th following for the past one year of usage.

No hanging
No heat
No ear pains
Battery life fantastic
Sunlight with 70% brightness excellent readable
Mails attachments downloading speeds beutiful
Camera very good.
Document scan by CS even very tiny letters very good
Quick remote no chance.All elecronic goods I checked and it is working excellent.This option no phone is giving.I checked.

OVERALL RATING I CAN GIVE MORETHAN 100% for this model.

I wish/appreciate LG technical TEAM for designed this beutiful set for technicians like me.It is not my phone and i can say it is my GOOD FRIEND..

If LG asks me to deliver a good lecture in view of audiences i can say very proudly about my friend i mean to say LG G2.

I love my friend

Regards Ayyasamy

• 2014-09-06 06:54
  • vIfy

Bought lg g2 korean version,updated new software,battery drains quickly,whatsapp skype and trur caller not working...does anybody have solutions for the issues above

• 2014-09-06 05:20
  • 9IJw

Any 1 know when is the next os software upgrade coming to LG g2 D802 32gb model. I am currently using. 4.4.2...pls help

• 2014-09-06 00:05
  • PxNj
Total of 4455 user reviews and opinions for LG G2.