LG G3 - user opinions and reviews

LG

> In reply to agent47 @ 2015-04-15 17:03 from w9Lc - click to readLg g3 is better than galaxy note if u want to buy i had new lg g3 phone i buyed before a week if u want cmt .

• 2015-04-17 18:41
  • Hkuj

> In reply to captain nemo @ 2015-04-15 04:53 from 3Adb - click to readI would be shocked if you got a day out of it. I barely get 4 hrs on heavy use days. I have a cable and 6000ma mobile charger with me always. That said, it's still an awesome device.

• 2015-04-17 16:17
  • q8xs

> In reply to aby143 @ 2015-04-16 23:28 from Kxai - click to readAsus is waste. No user replaceable battery. In this case G3 is better.

• 2015-04-17 13:42
  • XuZC

> In reply to CovaraC @ 2015-04-16 19:13 from Mc$L - click to readWell said. True information.

• 2015-04-17 13:42
  • XuZC

Just switch phones from a HTC M7 to the LG G3, and I didn't think I was going to like it. I was being forced into this phone because my HTC battery kept going dead after a few hours of use. It would say I had 57% power left then I would try to use the camera or something else and Poof!, it would die.

So finally after dealing with it for 18 months I turn it over to the AT&T insurance. The only option I had was to pay $99 bucks to get a new phone; the LG G3..

Its been the best Smart phone I've ever used!!

I've had the Iphone 3g, 3gs, 4g, and HTC m7, by far this phone out does them all.

I really wanted to go back to Iphone after the 4g, but the size of the phones Apple was giving out wasn't cutting it. (5g, 5gs) I switched over to HTC, and the phone was a great up grade from the 4g.

But its poor battery life after only a few months of use was killing it for me.

I'm so glad I got the LG G3, the size of the phone in your hand is perfect for those of us wanting a "Phablet" but still only wanting to use one hand.

The look and feel of the phone once experienced, will defiantly leave you in disbelief.

My first thought was.. " How the hell did I not hear about this phone before today?" And " Who the f*ck is running LG's marketing department."

If you're looking into buying this phone and are still on the fence, do it! This may be a "One and done" for LG, they may never see a phone as good as this. And trust me, its that good.

user for 3 weeks now, I'm sold!. Great phone!

• 2015-04-17 01:06
  • IEXn

Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML or LG G3 ?

• 2015-04-16 23:28
  • Kxai

> In reply to umar @ 2015-04-15 13:01 from KIDa - click to readHi, I had both,
G3: Better body design/ Faster GUI
N3: Stylus Pen/ More advanced GUI
Stylus pen ? Yes, believe me, it will change your life style, making your Smart Phone your Life companion.
My Recom: N3

• 2015-04-16 19:13
  • Mc$L

> In reply to umar @ 2015-04-15 13:01 from KIDa - click to readOnly note 3 N9005. Do not listen to the blind G3 favouring trollers here. G3 battery standby time ia less because of over resolution display. 1080p display based phones are more than enough. G4 also will be a failure. But note 3 N9005 does not have FM radio.

• 2015-04-16 19:09
  • 2SR7

> In reply to m86k @ 2015-04-15 14:05 from m86k - click to readyou realise that 5 hours of screen on time is a lot most phones these days get around 3 to 4 hours so that is a good thing

• 2015-04-16 10:35
  • SkeW

gsm signal is poor in the net work mode of auto gsm/wcdme/lte

• 2015-04-16 04:01
  • ap8m

> In reply to umar @ 2015-04-15 13:01 from KIDa - click to readbuy lg g3. Its an awesome phone

• 2015-04-15 19:15
  • wdQb

lg g3 or galaxy note 4,, which i should bus

• 2015-04-15 17:03
  • w9Lc

> In reply to captain nemo @ 2015-04-15 04:53 from 3Adb - click to readFrom my experience, mine won't last so long without charging it at some point : 2hours web browsing followed by 3hours gaming will probably kill it.

• 2015-04-15 14:05
  • m86k

hey guys suggest me ..which one i should buy note 3 or lg g3...confused

• 2015-04-15 13:01
  • KIDa

LG Innotek (CEO Lee Woong-beom) has developed a high-performance camera module surpassing the limitations of smartphone cameras.

The company announced that it has begun mass production of both a rear camera setup comprised of a 16 megapixel primary shooter with optical image stabilization (OIS) and an aperture of f/1.8 and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera module from early this month.

The first use of this new camera sensor will be in the LG G4 that will be unveiled later this month.

This new 16 megapixel OIS camera module with an aperture of f/1.8 has the best specifications that anyone can find on smartphone cameras in the domestic market.

The aperture equates to the brightness of photos taken with the camera lens. A smaller aperture will let more light into the shot, which equates to brighter and clearer images in poor lighting conditions. Even for DSLR camera lenses, an aperture of f/1.4 to 2.8 is a high-quality product.

Also, the camera module receives enough light in short period of time so that the images will be less blurry. This is largely because one can reduce the time needed to hold the smartphone still when taking a photo.

In order to maximize the amount of light for image sensors, LG Innotek used a high-precision, large-diameter module structure. The company doubled the size of its lenses and increased the sensing layers to six.

LG Innotek is also mass producing the 8 megapixel front-facing camera module, which is the highest among the front-facing cameras in the domestic market.

The product comes with a 0.11 mm ultra-thin glass blue filter. The blue filter ensures natural and accurate expression of color by keeping infrared rays from entering the camera lens and increasing the penetration of visible rays.

- See more at: http://www.businesskorea.co.kr...FugHDSK.dpuf

• 2015-04-15 09:43
  • thcn

Lg g3 was superb ...just awesome its absolutly love at first site .I m happy with G3 .its actually better from iphone 5s and htc M8 and sony z3 .resoution was awesome,display was superb with 4k resolution.lg g3 was. Killer .

• 2015-04-15 07:46
  • 2Zd{

Hi guys.I think buying this phone,i have just been confused with the reviews.My main use is web browsing(1-2 hours/day,most in wifi networks),calls(1-2hours/day),and gaming(3 hours/day) (usally i set brightness bellow 50%).Will i have overheating problems with this kind of use,and will the battery last a day?

• 2015-04-15 04:53
  • 3Adb

> In reply to reggiexp @ 2015-04-13 16:09 from peZD - click to readI have a gold 32gb, homescreen still reloads from times to times with 3gb ram / v20h despite light usage.

• 2015-04-14 23:22
  • m86k

> In reply to Emil @ 2015-04-14 10:02 from Gyre - click to readits not a problem with your phone just factory reset your phone and memory card that will do

• 2015-04-14 12:17
  • Hkt$

I want to relate my experience using the LG G3. Bought this in November 2014, and after almost 6 months using it, this is my conclusion:
1. Prior to Lollipop update, the phone was great albeit with the high temperature when used quite heavily.
2. After the 5.0 update, the phone sucked big time. Constantly switched off automatically and the response was so slow. Sometimes need to reboot the phone few times a day (taking off the battery and put it back).

LG, what have you done on the new 5.0 update?

• 2015-04-14 10:02
  • Gyre
Total of 4503 user reviews and opinions for LG G3.