LG G3 - user opinions and reviews

LG

> In reply to S . SUDHAKAR @ 2014-12-17 16:09 from ut%C - click to readHi I bought this phone 2 days ago from kuwait.Its working like a charm.waiting for the lolipop update.

• 2014-12-18 06:13
  • Sq08

LG disappointed here. No diffrence between android 4 and 5.
1. Expected improved 3d equalise in music player.
2. Battery drying too fast in lollipop.
3. Don't need sillys like t actions.

• 2014-12-18 06:06
  • U@4t

> In reply to TOTOY METAL @ 2014-12-17 15:45 from HBDx - click to readThanks guys. Another worry i have, please dont be fed up with my questions. I bought the phone eventually yesterday. It seems its an unlocked korean version. I've never bought such so i want to know whether i will be able to get OTA update to lollipop. And again it happens it doesn't automatically detect settings when i insert a sim and i cant edit the access point myself from the settings menu. But there is a seperate application called apn manager pro for editing the access point. Those two things are my major worry, and i can easily still go back and change it if these are red flags. So please i would appreciate any help or suggestions.

• 2014-12-18 04:26
  • fsV9

its not lollipop update with lg pc suite,its v10 seem that is not yet avaiable in south east asia

• 2014-12-18 03:54
  • PGHm

> In reply to Eesa @ 2014-12-17 17:51 from KAY8 - click to readTrolling..i think your g3 is copy one.lollipop update built less consumption of ram,very smooth no laggy at all

• 2014-12-18 01:17
  • PGHm

> In reply to [deleted post]TouchWiz sucks big time..

LG's custom UI is much better..
Now the difference between 5 and 4.. Only Vanilla Users got a significant UI transformation.. Still waiting for HTC sense though

** Note 3 user**

• 2014-12-17 20:23
  • vb81

Guys hi I'm from INDIA...Today i got lollipop update via pc suite...After done the update my phone getting sucks.....Over heating,laggy interface.....lots of ram memory were used compared to previous kitkat 4.4.2,Battery Drain ....So ready to Face These problems after that Lollipop update....Over Heating is The big Issue after the Update ...fix it LG soon.....We Will hope you LG

• 2014-12-17 17:51
  • KAY8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-17 15:35 from fsVb - click to readNo big difference. Decide by yourself which one to buy.

• 2014-12-17 16:18
  • ut%C

> In reply to MRooney @ 2014-12-15 20:04 from tt8I - click to readI have bought G3 from Kuwait and using in India. Do you know when will it be released for U.A.E handsets?.

• 2014-12-17 16:09
  • ut%C

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-17 15:35 from fsVb - click to readmuch faster, smoother and bigger memory..i have 32gb with 3gb ram..its superb....\m/..

• 2014-12-17 15:45
  • HBDx

Guys please i just got to my local store now and i only found the 32gb/3gb ram version. Please whats the major difference between this version and the 16gb version in terms of performance and battery life before i get it.

• 2014-12-17 15:35
  • fsVb

What is the different between Europe version d855 and the other versions?

• 2014-12-17 14:08
  • g5mU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-17 11:28 from fuN1 - click to readHi you can downlod it from lg.in/mobile website.

As for the lollipop update , it is working fine for me and everything is functioning normally ant can just make out a bit of smoothness.

Will be updating further after using it for a day or so.....

• 2014-12-17 13:15
  • U{h%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-17 11:28 from fuN1 - click to readlg.com/in and download lgmobile suppoet tool to update

• 2014-12-17 11:40
  • t}Fn

> In reply to crazyboys_tp @ 2014-12-17 09:48 from vGPe - click to readPlease where can I get LG pc suite? I have one on my laptop that I normally use, at a time, the suite prompted for update and after I updated it, it stopped working on my laptop. It's now saying the application is not compatible with my pc. Please has any body encountered this before and any solution?

• 2014-12-17 11:28
  • fuN1

Lg g3 lollipop update available througt PC SUIT in India. I am updating now. Go for it if you are ready to take a chance and enjoy the best of g3 guys..... ;-)

• 2014-12-17 09:48
  • vGPe

my brother sent me LG G3 from USA. Here IN jordan ,when i put sim card in phone ,cant see sim card. help me use my phone

• 2014-12-17 08:58
  • MsNv

hi to all INDIAN guys LG G3 UPDATE D85520E android 5.0 available for download. I just upgraded to lollipop and its just beauty by LG but Update is not available through OTA upgrading is available through LGMobile support Tool and also full software is available for download of 1092 MB instead of 264 MB update. I will review my lollipop after using 3-4 days . so upgrade your DEVICE. you can check your software update availability by this link just add Imei number at the end of link and press enter

check sw version for lollipop - D85520E_00

reply guys

• 2014-12-17 08:04
  • t}F$

I switched from iPhone and Samsung. Really this is amazing phone. I am facing one problem, whenever I am sending sms from call log or reply from notification, those messages are not showing in messages. Please help me.

• 2014-12-17 06:39
  • uW}Y

Lg g3 or iPhone 6...which one is better...

• 2014-12-17 03:58
  • PTIn
Total of 3216 user reviews and opinions for LG G3.