LG G3100 - user opinions and reviews

LG

5.8
5.4
5.2

I love the phone!! It's compact, great display, good sound. All the function you most have are there. But one thing, the battery!!!! OMG, 2,5 days and it's ded. I was a little disapointed about that.

• 2006-04-11 12:41
  • PBxx

my phone is LG G3100 it has WAP option but how use i don't my sim is Airtel please help me how to connect internet please send ringtones another phone to my phone don't send why?(example nokia 6600i model to LG G31000) please help me

• 2006-03-26 17:46
  • 2SSb

Please .....,
I need the data cable of this mobile so as to be able to connect it with my pc .., please help

• 2006-03-23 14:03
  • NhED
  • chanchal chakrabarty
  • Rating0

i dont know how to access GPRS.What are the related settings to activate GPRS.

• 2006-02-11 18:35
  • 2SUS

i don't know how to connect it to the pc and how to download ringtones ,wallpapers and makkah(qibah direction)is not working and how to handle wap services

• 2006-01-31 11:51
  • RKXK

pictures&ringtone masseges not receiving &download what is the problem please send your solutions as possible as early.

• 2005-12-22 16:17
  • RKiC

I've just bought this phone, how do I activate my GPRS?
I need a reply urgently please

• 2005-12-21 13:53
  • MZsx

The piece is very nice but there is no option of downlode of ring tone if it is avilable please mail me how it is.

• 2005-11-22 15:59
  • P$vP

m suffering a hell lot of problems by that phone ...the batterey drains out within an hour the GPRS is cool .... but difficult to download ..in my opionion this cell is nothing ...but an ultramodern piece o junk with an inviting pricetag

• 2005-11-20 07:55
  • ijY9

Good clarity, GPRS works well,downloading via wap is a breeze.a very nice beginners phone.great screen it looks like k65 but has only 4096 colours thanks to lcd.
There is nothing wrong with it most of the people have service provider problems and blame it on the phone…wap,dowloading and call clarity depends a lot on your service provider.

• 2005-11-18 18:56
  • Nxsf

One more thing... the keys of this ph stop working at their will. Sometimes work normally, sometimes don't even if you step an elephant over them!!!

• 2005-11-16 16:13
  • P@Zr

This ph goes blank anytime, and the screen turns normal after switching on/off many times. No data cable available for this, no content downloaded. There's nothing worth in this phone. Just repenting why I bought this phone.

• 2005-11-16 16:10
  • P@Zr

I've just bought LG G3100 phone and i'm finding it difficult to download music. Also i want you to tell me how to use the WAP services. Please?????

• 2005-11-01 14:41
  • N7Cc

data cable connectvite is very bad service

• 2005-10-18 15:34
  • PBKn

this phone is giving me more problems than serving my purpose.i think in my opinion no one should go for this phone.THe company should really look into the problems.the voice clarity is not good.the gprs hangs.Downloading....!!!!! ha ha thats a joke if u have this cell with u .i am changing to another cell... so du u ... the greatest regret of my life.... i got this lg g3100

• 2005-09-08 11:50
  • U2eW

this mobile is not good. battery problem then no loud speaker towerage problem. not easy to down loading . how to deal this problems please send my mail

• 2005-09-05 09:46
  • U2c$

i bought this phone 8 months ago.this is slow phone, hangs when i download anything from GPRS.goes blank automatically, but i can make and recieve all calls. i have to bang the phone 100 times on my palm to get it right, gives streaked display after tht. service center could not negate this problem. i am completely dissatisfied. ppl, go for nokia, not LG phone ever in life.

• 2005-08-29 13:45
  • iwsb

The same problem, could not connect through GPRS. But CSD is really expansive. Need to full manual to set it up.

• 2005-08-23 14:25
  • ScaH

Great site with great software but where do i find any drivers for windows? or didn't i have to use any driver

• 2005-07-12 16:32
  • Sn4A

links do not work

• 2005-07-06 11:33
  • ijaX
Total of 152 user reviews and opinions for LG G3100.