LG G3100 - user opinions and reviews

LG

5.8
5.4
5.2

I'm having problems with my GPRS, it won't allow me to download
but asking me to try CSD. I don't know how to go about doing it right, PLEASE help out.

• 2005-06-30 17:06
  • Nxsf

where is its voice memo option n how to use it...?

• 2005-06-27 21:09
  • U2Hr

i am not able to connect my cell with pc and i also want to dowanload some games so for that what should i do plz healp me out

• 2005-06-24 14:12
  • PIYZ

hi everybody,this cellphone is really nice in shape.it's got a really nice polytone ringtones and wallpapers.but its screen display goes dark under the sunlight.i haven't any problem with making phone call. and here is one question: how can i find any data cable to add latest ringtones and wallpapers and what kind of data cable is it suitable for this mobile. please help me,thank you very much in deed.

• 2005-06-18 17:30
  • SrnJ

I Want to know can i connect to the Internet as dial up connection through this mobile using data cable..

• 2005-06-15 09:42
  • PE21

I have been facing a problem of echo on thius mobile.whenever i call some one or some body calls me the person on the other side gets his echo creating a lot of problems.whats the problem?

• 2005-06-14 06:51
  • RKjd

This mobile phone is a peice of trash. I am having so many problems with is. probelms with siganls and the main problem is with its screen. The screen goes black . can't see anything until I switch it off then switch it on again.

• 2005-06-11 12:15
  • SkE9

I want to know how I can copy messages on my phone to SIM.
and is there a way that msges sent to me, be direcly saved on the SIM.

Thank You!

• 2005-06-08 22:47
  • PGhc

I bought G3100 last month (march2005)
How download ring tone

• 2005-05-31 11:30
  • ijVk

i bought my lg3100 set befone 8 months ...but i didnt know that how can i download polyphonic ringing tone.i have cable and software too .but it coudnt connect.please help me.its good sets like others lg but one problem it has that when i connecting to my pc its not connect.i am trying before 6 months....help me help me

• 2005-05-30 20:50
  • PF2M

my phone had a strange behavior of turning blank and comiong back after some time after 6-7 months from i have bought it.now the screen in always blank.but there is no problem with recieving and making calls.features are good.

• 2005-05-24 17:48
  • PBxT

How to download ringtones i.e. poly or other from rediff or indiatimes at hyderabad/india?
any one help me ?

• 2005-05-19 16:23
  • P$x0

ma phone turns blank after fews months of purchase,but comes back to normal after several switching on and off.what could be the problem?really confused since i haven't used the phone up a year.thanz.chymah.nigeria

• 2005-05-14 09:53
  • mtu6

this handset has some problem in selecting network durin roaming

• 2005-05-10 21:25
  • ijdE

i want to add ring tones and picture but ican not because we havenot the cable

• 2005-05-06 01:42
  • Tq8L

the lg data cable is not found in markets why? the mobile ringtones cannot be loaded
why?

• 2005-04-27 15:44
  • ij6b

Actually I am not satisfied with this Model of LG as they concerned backup scene is too poor. The back up in stand by is only 48hours and in talk time only 1:35hours. Ringtones are tooo slow slow is not good.

• 2005-04-25 09:30
  • NR27

hey guies pl chk following link. it has the pdf format of operation manual n zip format of software.

• 2005-04-21 07:35
  • P$n2
  • ashish kumar sharma
  • Rating0

I wish to downloads some pictures messages in this set. How to download ? software not supported> what to do?

• 2005-04-14 17:58
  • Rxu7

I have downloaded the software that is linked above but i still can't connect my LG to PC.Can anybody help me,please?!??!!!

Thanks

• 2005-04-12 22:36
  • MtqD
Total of 152 user reviews and opinions for LG G3100.