LG G3100 - user opinions and reviews

LG

5.8
5.4
5.2

Hi guyz...i just bought the mobile,its looks flashy and its a great value for money...the only thing i didnt get any ringtones with it...can any1 help me out and send some ringtones to me...my cell num is +973 39275739 ..plzzzzzzzzzzzz i will really appreciate it,byee matez

• 2004-08-17 07:22

i have purchase lg3100 mobile phone.it is too good.but i need serialdata cable.which is dose not suplly by vendore.now whate can i do? help me please.

• 2004-08-16 18:56

i got this phone the other day & i really like it. alhtough the screen looks really washed out in sunlight & the battery life is not very good. doe anyone know how to download ringtones & wallpapers for this phone?

• 2004-08-16 08:57

i want softwear of lg g3100
i will by happy if some one send it to me
i well tell every one about these site
bay

• 2004-08-14 22:05

LG G3100 , nice compact LIGHT WEIGHTED cell what it lacks is Simplicity, Small Example To Change a RingTone Lengthy Procedure, also User mannual does not fully explains the features.

• 2004-08-14 13:27

Hi, Where can I get the data cable for G3100 model. I have downloaded the Contentsbank software from the following link :

The software has lots of poly tones and wall papers.

But I need the data cable to connect with my pc

• 2004-08-11 16:28

Strange! Yesterday I bought G3100 LG GSM handset. Dealre csaid it is has 65K colour display but I seeing its review I realised it has 4096 colour display.. Display is good enough then why do dealers tell lies? The user's manual does not give these details.. Anybody experienced same thing?

• 2004-08-08 14:35

I love the phone!! It's compact, great display, good sound. All the function you most have are there. But one thing, the battery!!!! OMG, 2,5 days and it's ded. I was a little disapointed about that.

• 2004-08-03 12:32

i just bought the mobile 2 days ago ... and its good.. lotsa features packed in for such a price ! does anybody know how to download polyphonic ringtones in it ?

• 2004-07-26 04:56

mobile is good but i want ring tones and wall paper

• 2004-07-24 22:57

looks cool!!!Did anybody experience it??

• 2004-07-23 13:51

what's this LG? it was going so well until...

• 2004-07-19 12:43
Total of 152 user reviews and opinions for LG G3100.