Guys What about the battery life?.Does this phones battery drains faster?
Now that my G3 Cat.6 was running the latest Android Marshmallow, my antutu benchmark reaches 75,000... It runs very smooth and it doesn't heat much when i'm playing games it only hits to 55 degrees Celsius unlike from the previous Android Lollipop it reaches to 80 degrees Celsius and the battery drains very fast.. Android M is perfect for me for everyday use because it has a good battery life..
i have updated my F460L to android M, ive noticed that it is smoother than the previous android L and also it doesn't heat much, i like the performance on android L but bugs is always there just few bugs ive noticed..
Android M is now available for G3 Cat. 6. I just installed through LG PC Suite. I feel is much better and faster than Android L.
pann ketya, 08 Jan 2016LG just released Android M for LG G3 Cat.6 just few hours. Everyone can upgrade this OTA or do... moreWhere'd you get that news? Been searching for hours and still I can't find anything.
LG just released Android M for LG G3 Cat.6 just few hours. Everyone can upgrade this OTA or download KDZ.
Cullenator, 29 Sep 2015This has been by daily driver for over 6 months now. It's an absolute beast of a phone, and ou... moreDude, Can you send me a link of the rom you used on this phone?thanks. my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Its really a superb and fast phone its far better then samsung 3 and any other model,
no heat up superb battery timing and to fast processing must buy this flagship i like and love my device THANK YOU LG !!!
This has been by daily driver for over 6 months now. It's an absolute beast of a phone, and outperforms most 2014 flagships thanks to its not having the fated Snapdragon 810.
- I was worried that the network bands wouldn't be compatible with the networks in Canada where I live, but I've been able to connect to the 4G networks of the 2 major phone companies in my area without any issues.
- The camera wasn't the main reason I bought this phone, but it's the best camera I've ever had on a smartphone, hands down. The pictures are crisp and detailed, thanks to the OIS and laser autofocus (which is also a fun feature to tell the iSheeple about: "My phone focuses with LAZORZ!")
- Because of its small bezel, it's very easy even for one-handed use, in spite of having a 5.5" screen.
- Speaking of the screen, the Quad-HD display is very pretty, and while I would have preferred 1080p for better battery life, I have no problems getting through a normal day without worrying about my phone's battery running out.
- The only downside is that the stock firmware came with a lot of Korean bloatware that was difficult to turn off because it had no English translation. I eventually flashed a custom ROM and it now runs bloatware-free and smooth as butter!
Anonymous, 03 Aug 2015Korean or not Korean what you said does not mean the slightestlg g3 korean modle iz the best ...
Is this Phone really worth the money. Iwant to uy on but need more Reviews and yo Guys Opinon on this Phone. Your Reviews and Opinons will help me make up mind about this Phone.
Can anyone tell me how to fix the over heat issue about this phone some says u must root it please tell me how to do it thnx.
Hey guys please help me, my phone lg g3 have failed to support 3g. Even when data connection is on.
guys can i ask something to all of you??? you know the LG G4beat is going to launch right??
soon, i'll buy a new LG phone.. wich should i buy?? LG G4beat with a new condition or LG G3 with secondhand condition??? because bot of them maybe have the same price
bad english guys, i still at highschool, i want to buy new phone for me with my own money, thanks~