LG G7070 - user opinions and reviews

i need a bus for my phone g7070

• 2011-07-03 06:48
  • bCeE

Hello!!
My name is Dilip and I recently purchased LG G7070 and I liked the phone but after some time the phone's screen started showing nothing. Now the screen looks black. The phone functions well but not the screen. I have opened it but still the problem persists. If anyone has a solution then please e-mail me.
Thank You!
Dilip Kalokhe, Mumbai, India

• 2006-06-13 19:17
  • 2@xi

my name is Ayodeji,i have buyed lg g7070mobile just 2 month now back, it has excellent features but the defect is with ring-tones. these ring-tones have an extension of DXM so i was not able to download any ring-tone.I have searched for software of conversion of MP3,MIDI,WAV files to DXM. but it was floped. i have searched 4r it nearly 10hours,so please kindly if anyone read my openion, please give the sitename or send the software to my e-mail address. I would be very greateful to them.

From Nigeria

• 2005-12-03 14:03
  • mEHc

Good day,

I want to make complaint about my phone's infrared (LG 7070). If I want to transfer from one phone to my own, it doesn't accept it why is it like that and what can I do to correct this error.

Thanks.

• 2005-12-03 13:42
  • mEHc

LG G 7070 it is very difficult for opening the insert the sim card. very difficult to open. sometimes I wanna change my sim card but it is Not easily to open

• 2005-04-17 15:36
  • PW9x

i am leaving in bosnia, city - sarajevo and i would like to know the price for LG G7070

• 2005-04-11 12:24
  • M%VZ

A good handset. The camera resolution and the ringtone volume is bit low, but still features are nice, esp. the swivel feature.

• 2005-04-09 12:12
  • PEWX

I like this phone very much. It is getting a little dated though and am looking for something fresher. Slick!

-----------------------------------
Loving life, loving my cellie. LG G7070
alex@skylinerealty.com

• 2005-02-24 08:44
  • Q@kV

Dear Sir,
I would like to know about price of LG G7070 gsm phone.
Please reply to me.

• 2005-01-27 07:06
  • P@V5

Where can we get list of price for mobile?

• 2005-01-17 02:14
  • ijqT

I need the price n where i can buy this phone

• 2005-01-05 06:01
  • jbmI

Haiii
my name is Ravi,i have buyed lg g7070mobile just 1 week back,it has excellent features but the defect is with ringtones.these ringtones have an extension of DXM so i was not able to download any ringtone.I have searched for software of conversion of MP3,MIDI,WAV files to DXM.but it was floped.i have searched 4r it nearly 10hours,so please kindly if anyone read my openion,please give the sitename or send the software to my id.I would be very greateful to them.

• 2004-11-04 06:00

it'z da best fone in da world cuz i own it

• 2004-10-06 11:19
  • imamgusau zahruddeen
  • Rating0

pls' tell me what is the phone price be couse i want to buy it now thank for doing the best always bye imam zahruddeen gusau

• 2004-09-29 11:09
  • zahruddeen imam, gus
  • Rating0

it is very good & smat and is my best phone, so pls' notify me if new g7070 is out all the best bye....... imam

• 2004-09-29 11:02

Dear Sir,
I would like to know about price of LG G7070 gsm phone.
Please reply to me.

• 2004-09-19 07:26

lovelly phone and product, i congratulate your company by given us good and reliable products. i used lg products in thier various products including television and mobile phone and all home products. i love your company and your product. keep it up and i promise to buy your products for ever.

• 2004-09-12 11:30

Everyone be careful with this phone got one recently and within 4 months of use the screen has crashed a few times and now the entire screen is gone! can't see a thing! camera on the phone is very poor dispite the options. Only good thing is that it has a nice screen lay out, but keep away

• 2004-07-08 23:46

The nicest mobile phone i've seen, looking forward to buy one soon

• 2004-04-10 05:46
Total of 29 user reviews and opinions for LG G7070.