NMRaj, 14 Sep 2016Is this phone can be used with 4G sim of idea. reliance jiois this phn able.to use 4g network.eg jio. sim
rano izi, 02 Jul 2016you said that he has i memory of 8gb but my phone has only 4.76cb i don't know why plz help !!!!!Is this from date of purchase or recently you update the phone
NMRaj, 14 Sep 2016Is this phone can be used with 4G sim of idea. reliance jiono
Its been 2 yrs im using this phne.its a gr8 phne wid good features n good baatry lyf.i luved it.no issues..my phone never hangs.atleast much much much bettr than those samsung phnes.
you said that he has i memory of 8gb but my phone has only 4.76cb i don't know why plz help !!!!!
When I call someone from my phone my screen automatically turns off n it turns back on only when call is cut... gimme some solution...
No USB OTG available.
Can anyone guide for. USB OTG driver
my phone LG G Pro Lite isn't receiving messages SMS what to do to fix it?
Do you know where I can get a cover for mine. had it 2 yrs and still going strong just can get cover, plz help
i hav my LG G pro light for 2 years now. never had problems. only network thats bad at times. i only replaced a screen protector. i hav no complaints bout dis fone. best fone ever so far especially the bat3. i wud just say LG shud make the same fone with a 32g mem n 2ghz processor nd 12mp camera hd then i wil never change again. well done LG
I ve got 2 x times to repair the touch screen but the battery it is quite impressive...so far so good its not such a bad telly........I am waitting for my new S6 edge but I a afride that is to small compared with pro lite despite been tottaly a different world of quality....greets from PORTOROSE - SloveNIA..,,,
kassim, 25 Aug 2015I have been using this lg pro lite 686 for past one year up to now but I always gets problem w... moreIt's the service provider not the phone. Tell the service provider sternly about the problem.
I have been using this lg pro lite 686 for past one year up to now but I always gets problem with accessing 3 G Network with my phone
I have been using LG G Pro Lite D686 since the last one year. My comments as under:
1. Large 5.5" screen (but its difficult to operate this phone with one hand and also its too big to fit into a pocket)
2. With only 1 GB RAM, it cannot perform multitasking smoothly. For example, we cannot play high end games like Asphalt 8 or Need for Speed without experiencing lags. Need at least 2 GB.
3. Heating issues when playing games and playing videos on Youtube.
4. Just 1 Ghz dual core processor cannot perform tasks smoothly.
5. Even if you wipe off all the applications from your phone using CM Cleaner, the RAM in use will still be 60%.
6. Power lock key not functioning so well.
7. Front camera has no clarity. Rear camera is very good.
The only few good qualities in this phone is the 3140mAh battery, 5.5 inch screen (clarity of video is good).