LG G Pro Lite Dual - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.4
7.3
7.1

> In reply to rawatshekhar @ 2014-08-20 11:26 from sGPm - click to readSorry to say my friend....u will not have lights there.
Thats 1 of the drawbacks the owners of lg pro lite dual will have to deal with.

• 2014-08-28 23:58
  • 3CYu

> In reply to titopras @ 2014-08-28 08:33 from L1wL - click to readU will have to manually configure settings for your service provider...then your sim internet will work

• 2014-08-28 23:54
  • 3CYu

After upgrade to Kitkat, there is no internet from SIM, only WIFI I can use. I have reseted my phone, but still the internet from the sim card is gone. Please help, thank you.

• 2014-08-28 08:33
  • L1wL

• 2014-08-28 08:29
  • L1wL

Hii...friends... iam buy new phon so lg g pro 686 how it ? Please tell me
I buy or not buy sagges

• 2014-08-27 08:46
  • rAZj

I am using the phone since 6 months and is awesome, but since kit kat update i am facing many problems....
1. Battery life now around 70% after update
2. Youtube videos are playing out of sync
3. Whatsapp videos not uploading.

Please if anyone finds remedy for this please inform.

• 2014-08-26 20:57
  • nTSF

How to use video calling

• 2014-08-26 19:26
  • YT1n

how to on the internet in roaming

• 2014-08-26 06:53
  • KSfH

please tell me how to turn off vibrating when I open my pattern lock

• 2014-08-25 17:52
  • mT@Y

Don't update to kitkat:
Hih lag and hang
Battery leak
SD card restrictions
Black and white status bar

• 2014-08-25 16:06
  • aqrF

Ofter 4.4.2 update phone became slow and lot of bugs but kikat is very cool. I love it.this upsate lacks Some features,battery draining quickly.eagerly waiting for 4.4.3 update. Pls anyone tell me when is next update available.

• 2014-08-24 05:52
  • U@g4

> In reply to Sachinmallya @ 2014-08-20 14:01 from rxhD - click to readfor youtube lagging experience, I just knew it yesterday.. thought it was the provider.

I solved it on my phone after all. Try backup your data to SD card using LG backup. Then reset factory setting and after it's done, restore all your data backup and apps.

Now I'm streaming without no lag.

• 2014-08-23 02:53
  • tA$t

> In reply to edroq @ 2014-08-11 05:59 from Sq6W - click to readSame here, m also facing same problem after upgrade, color is black and white at top

Thanks
Mayur

• 2014-08-22 19:57
  • vcyR

Good mobile, kitkat is superb.worth mobile

• 2014-08-21 15:56
  • rKbL

Earlier i used nokia e 72 symbian os phone. 3 months back only got this lg g pro lite. My query here about is after inserted my sd card frm nokia e 72 to lg g PRO lite cudnt able to find the sd card related files.

Request ur urgent concurrence

• 2014-08-20 20:30
  • utd9

> In reply to zangetsulim @ 2014-08-19 05:28 from v0qx - click to readyeah same here man phone is very laggy

• 2014-08-20 14:24
  • w9xR

> In reply to zangetsulim @ 2014-08-19 05:28 from v0qx - click to readIF you have taken a phone back up then you can revert it back by opening the lg backup and restore point app on your phone

or if you know to root your phone (which is pretty much risky as you will lose your warrenty

please google it as you will get plenty of this thing out the in google (how to root you phone to CyanogenMod or visite this websitesite http://www.cyanogenmod.org/ to root your phone)

And also check out this designer case for your phone (www.dailyobjects.com)

• 2014-08-20 14:11
  • rxhD

LG G Pro Lite D686 is a awesome phone, and great to use but Kitkat update is really annoying now
problem i am facing right now after that update.
1. Phone Speed is slow
2. Youtube Video stucks in the middle but can hear the audio playing
3. lock screens sucks....
4. Home screens rotates, which is pretty much annoying while using.
5. During call the entire screen turns into lock screen and answering it will a task
6. As other Quoted the entire phone is slow because of that update

So wake up LG developers and fix the bug as soon as possible, and Because of that bug the best features remains in a pit. FIX IT.. ASAP.....

• 2014-08-20 14:01
  • rxhD

hi to all
i have bought LG g pro lite. but touch key light are not ON. please tell me how to 'ON' them...

• 2014-08-20 11:26
  • sGPm

Hi guys, the screen on jellybeans too bright for night use, does the kitkat update fix this ?????

• 2014-08-19 23:42
  • X3ec
Total of 1346 user reviews and opinions for LG G Pro Lite Dual.