Hello friends....Can any 1 say me...Can we update dis phone to 4.2.2 jelly beam or kitkat... plz tell me i'll be thank full
generally good except for the dual cam. definitely not delivering its press released 8 megapixels. my 5 megapixels sony cam phone deliver better pics.
i am an LG pro lite user.. i have been using these phone for almost a month.. ever since it never failed me in graphics and battery life... it can play the latest 3d games to its best! it does not lag and it will really fulfill your satisfaction! buy this and be satisfied! i love it!
i like the knock code lock in this phone
its amazing, no body can hack your pattern lock
please , i want to know the quality of camera and why GSM arena didnot review this mobile although bad mobiles and low quality has been reviewed , please GSM arena take this in consideration
I love this phone.very fast in wifi and data.Preserves battery very well for two days even if busy during the day.
dd, 14 Apr 2014How is the pic quality in low light & near vision plz tell me Not good as said 8 MP.
Not happy by its camera quality (both)
Please add WCDMA MODE for 3g data. Waiting for an updation...........pls reply
Compared to a Galaxy Note 2:
- No notification light
- No navigation button lighting (doesn't that bother anyone? WTF?)
- Stylus is a standard one, VS the Active Stylus from Samsung. Also, Samsung's stylus is like a pencil, the LG stylus is like wiping the screen with the pencil's rubber side.. Yuck!
- Only Android 4.1. Come on, LG.. seriously??
- Bluetooth doesn't work on the BMW E90. Samsung Note 2 Bluetooth is brilliant with the car.
- The placement of the "Back" button is terrible! You tend to undersecure the phone in your hand while reaching with your finder for the 'Back' button. This increases chance to drop it on the floor. The sim-swich button is useful, however, it is easily pressed by accident, you end up calling from the wrong number. That could cost you!
Overall, i have it, i will give it back. Not impressed, not even by a long shot.
I have been using this phone since 3 months.
The only drawback is the position of the sim switch button which is quite sensitive and gets activated with a light touch.
Also LG has withdrawn support for the A/C in the infrared remote, which is a loss in terms of functionality.(any suggestions)
The battery is backup too good.
joseph, 12 Apr 2014Its really a great phone way better than samsung grand yeah. The battety life last for almost ... moreYou are right. I have samsung grand. Although it is lower spec, the CPU of dual core 1ghz vs samsung grand 1.2ghz, the LG performs much smoother and faster.