LG GD880 Mini - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.5
6.8
6.8

I can't make outgoing calls & received calls why is new phone

• 2014-06-16 02:07
  • 3sE3

Can it use the qwerty keyboard when writing a note in the calendar?

• 2014-01-02 06:05
  • 4xi9

it is a pretty good phone considering its' price but it's not the poshest brick out there.

• 2013-10-10 06:36
  • i2mr

This phone is realy bad... It lags very baldy. Never buy it. A friend of mine has it and its the worst phone he has ever had!

• 2013-09-06 19:33
  • m2D9

very good phone but one thing;The battery finish very guickly but everywhere you go take your charge phone with you.But great phone

• 2013-07-28 15:45
  • 3A2i

Good Phone but battery back up is not good.

• 2013-02-16 13:14
  • uwYj

the battery is 900 Mha !
and video records is up 19 FPS At VGA !
and no mini sim !

• 2013-01-15 20:41
  • j0c1

> In reply to nalin @ 2012-11-05 11:01 from terD - click to readthats not true at all , the batery life can be a matter of damage that u made during charging , its a beautyfull phone , its good in your hand , and u get used to it very fast !

• 2012-12-30 15:01
  • at@E

This is the worst phone i ever bought. Battery life is very short. Most of the time keypad(touch screen) does not work properly.Speaker phone is not clear at all. while on use it becomes hot like nothing. Even the agent couldn't do anything. I don't recommend to by this. Waste of money. I wanted to sell this soon after I baught but failed.

• 2012-11-05 11:01
  • terD

How can I turn off sound on camera(when take a photo)?

• 2012-11-01 17:43
  • 0Bk2

> In reply to ram @ 2012-05-30 11:15 from A9kT - click to readi don't know in india.but you can buy online sites...like:http://www.aliexpress.com

• 2012-08-19 15:10
  • Khiy

it does not have key lock security and nor my stuff can be locked on this mobile. I am using this mobile since 2 months but due to security in sufficiency i want to sell it. so pleez help us for security problem for this mobile. It also has not flash camera however camera is good.

• 2012-08-05 04:04
  • U3xT
  • F

IS lg gd 880 mini better than lg prada 2 what do you like more?

• 2012-07-26 16:39
  • nDCg

can any suggest where i can get this model in india?

• 2012-05-30 11:15
  • A9kT

Anyone who has a tutorial disassembly video for this LG GD880 Mini? Please share it here...

• 2012-03-03 16:40
  • Kiw@

I've just bought this yesterday. I was interested by the promo price (the last one item). 'Cause there was no time, I tested it in my house, and found the color was too bright for cartoon pictures (my Miku got her hair like aqua). I found buzz when playing music too (I listen at low volume) which is really annoying.
Today, I took it back to the shop, but they didn't want to give cash-back or change with other phone.
Now I decided to sell it.

• 2012-02-14 17:09
  • tA$@

I love it so much !

• 2012-02-07 15:40
  • P%$D

my phone lg gd880 shorted unit?
how about repair to good condition again?
water damage also?
please advice my unit?
thank to all....

• 2012-01-19 13:33
  • sxrP

ok, i bought this phone 3 days ago, as i understood some features could be found on LG world site, but, when i saw that only few countries are on this list, and only those countries can downl. applications i was very disappointed. Phone does look great, but why do i need a phone if that is all it has. And offcourse no flash! how stupid is to have ''night'' scene option if your pics are all black. i mean NOTHING to see on pic. This phone is a remember to how stupid i was for not checking first by myself reviews and listening to a guy from a shom :p :) dont buy it.

• 2012-01-03 00:14
  • s3Be

i buy this phone 195 euro very good condition

• 2011-12-10 09:07
  • KId1
Total of 331 user reviews and opinions for LG GD880 Mini.